Uhhh wtf Abidal

Uhhh wtf Abidal

Attached: abn.png (676x1040, 405.41K)

Ayo what

Competitive advantage
The liver is a juicy source of adrenochrome. Chew it once, raw, turns you into a new man

>nooo you can't buy a liver from someone who willfully donates it to save your life

ORGAN FARMER ORGAN FARMER
COUNTERFEIT HYPOCRITE
RUNS THEM ALL, RUNS THEM ALL

This came out years ago. Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now.

>the president of the club was recorded discussing a purchase of an illegal liver
The absolute fucking state of Farça

He should go to the back of the waiting list like everyone else.

>oh gawd, an honest merchant can't even buy impoverished children's kidneys anymore. what is this world coming too!

Attached: 1637662143388.jpg (600x761, 56.27K)

According to Marca, Messi asked for a pecho transplant.

Modern prometheus

he a good muslim ooga

>children
>choice

>waiting list
Whos says this guy was even on a waiting list? And why should he have to wait in line instead of pay? If people have to donate a part of their liver i.e. can't be paid for it, you're going to have less people who help out people like Abidal in need and more people dying.

"People" like you should be killed, we can use your organs provided they are not somehow tainted by your satanism.

Saying that you're going to use my organs doesn't actually solve the problem. It's not something that is going to be implemented, it's just something to make your sissy ass feel good. If there is a shortage of organs, then we should share. Much like we should share if there is a shortage of food. But you can't force someone to give up their organs. That's why being able to buy organs can help.

>rich people get priority lane to organ transplant
Woah what a surprise. You are all retarded if you think the system is fair

So the Swede punked out of the thread. Go back to /pol/, you conspiracy theory retard.

Why are anglos like this

>someone is going to die without donating his organs
>someone offers him money for his organs that will save lots of lives and will not hurt him in a single way
>he can bequeath this money to his kids so his kids and his grandkids can have a better life
>it's a win-win situation
>nooo why are anglos like this :(

they're *nglos, gave the jews israel, what did you expect

Truly bug people

So you have an issue with people having a better life, somebody not dying and nobody getting hurt at all?

the concerning line is
>bought it from other, sinister source
the thought is he may have bought it on the black market, where the organs were not obtained by people willingly giving them up (for kindness or money) and none of the money paid for them actually went to the people/families that donated them

>

Attached: cathy-newman-newman.gif (498x280, 1.11M)

Well, I have an issue with organs being taken from people by force.

That's literally what he's saying, retard.

>ITT: organ merchant convention

Well, that makes you a thick cunt for not understanding that's what he was being accused of

>NOOOO NOT MY LIVERINO NOT MY HECKIN' BLOOD FILTERINO NOOOO

It's only a piece and it grows back, incel
let people sell a piece of their own if they want

see

>raising concerns that Eric may have paid Gerard for the donation
Retard,

ITT: 'moralists' for letting people die

So, thread over and I won as I usually do? Come back anytime, losers.

Hahaha yeah only rich people should get transplants

Did LeBron lost weight?

>Retard

Yes yoi are a retard. Don't forget it.

What else would you expect from Brit flags on here? Most of the county are bootlicking, right-wing, royalist brain donors (pardon the pub).

Are you stupid? Do you think there is only a set amount of organs to transplant? This guy probably wasn't going to donate part of his liver anyway, which means one life saved. Also, if you allow people to sell their organs, more people will donate and more lives will be saved.

Yes, you are.

t. smug first year in college zoomer

Okay. Not what this is about.

Hahaha yeah they should :)

Get a job you losers

What's it about big man? You want to monetise organ donation

Underrated

You know what my problem is? You're turning humans into glue

Attached: Max.jpg (1280x720, 68.46K)

No, I want to save lives. There is a shortage of organs being donated. You want to let people die.

>I want to save lives
it sounds like you want the organs being donated to go to the highest bidder

It sound like that because you're a clueless, reactionary zoomer. If you let people pay for something, the demand increases and so does the supply. In other word, more people will get organs, not less.

she was attacked by a masketa man?

>Expecting a leftiod to ubderstand basic economics.
Thats your mistake man.

>he honestly thinks the price would come down
there will always be more people needing organs than organs available for transplant and donating organs affects your quality of life so people will not intentionally sell themselves short

>the demand increases and so does the demand
>smug first year college zoomer

If you are not projecting you might be one of the most retarded people to ever live. Either way, kudos to you good sir.

Anglos are like jews but worse

>lol fucking triggered leftist snowflakes don't even like organized criminal organ trafficking lmao

Attached: 1642436052414.jpg (720x540, 345.46K)

nelasticity of demand refers to certain goods where price changes don't affect quantity demanded too much, if at all. An inelastic product, then, is one that can have its price change dramatically and the quantity demanded is not significantly affected

So no-one would sell their organs and your outrage is half-baked and pathetic? You've just done a 180.

It doesn't really matter, does it? The point is that if you let people pay for something or pay more for something, you will get more of that thing. But nice pedantic and semantic argument, you pseud fuck. Totally not a zoomer sophist.

So more people wouldn't actually sell their organs then and your outrage isn't well thought out? Nice 180, like the other dipshit.

Inelastic demand goes the other way. It means that even if the supply is low and the price is high, the demand doesn't go down. It doesn't mean that an increase in demand won't lead to an increase in supply.

>organized
Lots of thing are organised, it doesn't make them bad.

>criminal
It's not criminal if it's legal. I mean, it won't be the mafia doing it.

>trafficking
This isn't bad. Gregg's getting a shipment of coffee beans delivered in trafficking; is that bad too?

>noooooo you can't let people sell their organs because then they wouldn't have their organs
>akshully legalising the organ trade wouldn't lead to more people selling their organs
Which one is it, morons?

>not intentionally sell themselves short
learn to read

>It means that even if the supply is low and the price is high, the demand doesn't go down.

Exactly, so you're just pricing out those who aren't rich

So they wouldn't sell their organs or they would?

No, because the supply would go up. As I said, elastic demand, which is a bogus concept anyway, works the other way.

jesus, you are the dumbest person i've seen on this board in ages. How can you be so dense? Are you actually 12 years old?

literally laughing at how stupid you are right now lmao

>As I said, elastic demand,

It's not

Are you for real? I mean, you gotta be trolling, there's no way a non retarded person cant see how malicious is to monetize organ donation. You can mass reply all you want but the thing is: you are either pretending to be a retard or you are one.

Does this guy think people will go for organ transplants just because they can pay for it easily? How retarded is he

rightist schizos will never cease to amaze me

>So they wouldn't sell their organs or they would?
jesus christ man,
they would sell their organs, but they wouldn't let the fact that it is now legal to sell your organs affect how much they would accept for them, the price would always remain high, this isn't a used car we are selling here it's internal organs, losing a kidney really affects you, if you are not doing it out of the goodness of your heart, you are going to want to be well compensated for it.
to get some perspective on this how much would you be thinking people would be prepared to pay for a kidney?

i'm not the one embarrassing myself here for everyone to see...
You show everyone that you lack basic logic to think about the consequenses of the things you're proposing. And this is not even the end of it, people here are pointing out the flaws of your logic, yet you stubbornly refuse to rethink your position and double down on obviously flawed logic. Literally the brain of a child.