Time to retire?

time to retire?

Attached: Untitled.png (1085x669, 1.32M)

Yes. both him and Messi should retire after the WC

GIVE ME FREEDOM
GIVE ME FIRE
GIVE ME QATAR
OR I RETIER

it was time 5 years ago but good to see him destroying manure from the inside because of pep mind games

Attached: 1474731833939.png (306x347, 174.83K)

So I turned that liquor store into a structure fire

i have a feeling that if he will continue his stubborness in playing football until his 40's he will become Rivaldo 2.0

Attached: crynaldo.jpg (473x464, 48.33K)

your mom should retire you filthy spic

WTF APOLOGIZE TO MEXICO RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1608073794762.png (860x723, 139.75K)

His decline is too funny to think about retirement

In decades your nephews will look into it and be amazed at how the GOAT was the topscorer in the Euro at 36 and at 37 was still respectable in the EPL when other legends stopped playing at 35. Let alone winning the World Cup at almost 38

Yeah, two years ago

He's still top 5 in the world. The guy is a legend and the GOAT. He has better stats than Kane, Mane, Neymar and Messi all together. Show some respect

HAPPENING ->

>better stats
do you know Messi went to psg and he see that like a retirement-league ? he only focus on the NT and gives a shit if some parisian club wins or not

Attached: 1649154857576.jpg (618x576, 67.35K)

time to hand himself into police for attacking an autistic everton fan

>The mother of the child allegedly assaulted by Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has said her son has been left in shock and may not attend another game due to the incident.

>Footage emerging on social media appeared to show Ronaldo smashing an object - suggested to be a mobile phone - out of a supporter’s hand as he trudged down the tunnel following the 1-0 defeat to Everton at Goodison Park.

>It’s completely ruined the day and put a bad taste in our mouth.”

>She added: "He’s an idol. Yes, he’s not from Everton and you like who you like, but Ronaldo’s a big player. My son’s always been like 'Ronaldo’s going to be there' - he’s an icon."

>Sarah said that Jake is in “complete shock” and admitted that it completely ruined his experience.
>"I was crying, I was shook up, Jacob was in complete shock - he’s autistic and he’s got dyspraxia as well, so he didn’t really digest what was happening until he’s come home now."

horrible picture of the injury in next post

Attached: FP-PDlTWYAEu0A6.jpg (510x680, 51.52K)

trigger warning: disabled abuse, rekt gore
>Jacob was in complete shock - he’s autistic and he’s got dyspraxia as well, so he didn’t really digest what was happening until he’s come home now
he couldn't even digest his injuries and scars because he is an everton fan.
sickening

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 15.59.38.png (525x338, 242.09K)

nah, he needs to play at least 100 more games for portugal to break even more obscure records

hobonaldo

>and at 37 was still respectable in the EPL
Lmao

checked

bougnoule

that's cope, messi is finished as a forward, he can grind some goals with argentina because international football is europa league tier

He should start taking HRT to statpad on women's "football" until he's 50

penaldo said he was planning to play 2026 kek what a selfish retard

>still respectable in the EPL
Objective flop

lol no, no one outside europe cares about eurogay futbol

>he only focus on the NT
i hope this is true, it will make him look all the more pathetic when he get's eliminated

Jesus Christ, that's worse than videos from Ukraine

>o twainghton tabarez
NT >>>>>> Antonella >>>>> abysm >>>>>>>>>>>>> Psg
Hope my Messi's mindset can help you

When he played as a proper forward he scored 91 goals in a year, if anyone can be tired of scoring, it's him

nahuel, stop it, you celebrated a Copa America* like a WC, Argentina is officially a small football nation now.

*The 2021 Copa America took place under the COVID-19 conditions and yet they had little to no public.

No. He's still a top tier goal scorer. It's his first season with a new team. He usually starts slow and does better the following season. It happened with Madrid, juventus and man u. It also doesn't help that man u is absolute shit this season.

A small team btfo your nt 3 times in a row, I got it

hope we meet you at the WC now that Oscar "a messi no se lo marca, se lo respeta" Tabarez fucked off

>nooooo you can't celebrate winning
why are sudaca Yea Forums fags so soulless? hanging out with europeans is rubbing all the gay shit on you

Do dinos really ? good luck I guess

Attached: 131ac3617e37a46dae408cb4df6a0114.jpg (250x247, 72.85K)

cope, you're in for a rough awakening

yeah I'm confident we can beat a team whose best player is some udinense shitter who got a move to pateti because Lodi is a retard

Yes.

Attached: 1641843132481.jpg (555x756, 61.59K)

why did he think going to play for ole's united was even a good idea to begin with? were they the ones just offering him the most money

Attached: tsu-prayer.jpg (498x302, 44.13K)

He's still top 5 in the world. The guy is a legend and the GOAT. He has better stats than Kane, Mane, Neymar and Messi all together. Show some respect

HAPPENING -> #

He unironically thought he would be the final piece of the puzzle.

>Manchester United top scorer should retire
>PSG 8th scorer and 2nd assister in algerian amateur ligue is the goat

you got mental issues my lad

They were the only ones that would have him.

5 years ago

he may as well have retired as soon as he left real madrid. he has done nothing since then and he will keep doing nothing without florentino and his world class squad that won the threepeat.

Attached: 1647377255104.jpg (562x445, 137.29K)

Uruguay is a meme, you're getting cocky just because you finally got rid of Tabarez

>done nothing

He scored 100 goals for juventus won seria A twice, league cup, mvp, Capocannoniere.

Messi 3 league goals.

let's compare
Ronaldo in serie A at 35 years old
vs
Messi in Ligue 1 Uber Eats at 35 years old

I don't know who is cucking Portugal more, monkey managing their team or Ronaldo. They have really strong team, top3 favorites for WC imo.

Attached: Fernando-Santos.jpg (1024x685, 97.98K)

when one of your own beaners spits in your face and calls out your retarded takes, it's time to stop

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.
Such is the legend d'El Bicho.

>100 goals against powerhouses like spal, crotone and hellas verona
>loses juventus the league that they have been winning for 9 years in a row
>outscored by geriatric quagliarella and still wins mvp through sheer marketing
also nobody brought up messi you obsessed freak

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (315x423, 25.65K)

Chrissy Cuckitini

I have a feeling behind the scenes Ronaldo said something to the effect of “hey it’s your team now etc etc you guys need to become leaders” i.e. you don’t need to hoof it to me literally every possession anymore, which is what they’ve been doing up until recently. That or they collectively decided they needed to phase him out.

Argentina is a meme, you're getting too cocky because you won one trophy in 3 decades.

Both shit.
Both should have retired instead of leaving.

if he still enjoys football why should he retire? he's still a decent player. to save face with third worlders arguing about messi vs ronaldo on the internet?

Ronaldo wasn't the problem malaka pousti.

don't move the goalposts, it doesn't matter if he was the problem or not, he achieved practically nothing other than statpadding for more records.

>winning a trophy is not a good reason to be confident