Are your country's athletes as internationally loved as NFL players in England?

Are your country's athletes as internationally loved as NFL players in England?

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-215133.jpg (661x1454, 347.96K)

I don't even know what NFL is

yeah that woman isn't english

literally who

>browse the sports forum of an anime website
>don't collectively watch all sports
Imaginen just caring about 1.

Beautiful English rose.
Only beaners and spergs like picrel would rock socks with soccer players on them

Attached: Dg-OA9BUwAIo4B5.jpg (1200x800, 134.42K)

Florentino Perez has been desperately trying to host an NFL game at the Bernabeau
cope
damn you must be behind the curve, England sure knows who jj watt is

Attached: Sun_Instagram_image_download__122057jpg-JS466511337-1 (1).jpg (960x960, 415.72K)

Attached: 1641334962126.jpg (966x531, 137.69K)

that's pretty cute

Do you think if 2 Premier League shitters came to play a game in New York City that it would be massive success attendance-wise?

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-074336.jpg (1080x1942, 306.42K)

Here's her husband

Attached: husband.jpg (1536x2048, 728K)

>Kane wearing Brady's shirt
>Brady just wearing a sweater
extremely brutal mogging

I only follow one league but I am a sports respecter and like to go to see other sports live.

HAHAHAHA OH NO
>S-SHE'S NOT ENGLISH!!
>DNA Nudge
damn they have eugenics stores in London?
another brutal mog in pic related

Attached: 1_Brady-and-RonaldoJPG.jpg (1200x1200, 150.03K)

This guy is correct. These guys are yanks in London

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-04-11 064655.png (330x324, 35.57K)

>another brutal mog in pic related
not sure if that qualifies as Bradley just came there to see TSU

Man United and Liverpool played a meaningless pre-season same in Ann Arbor and filled the big house, but I don't know what you'd get with Burnley and Watford

>we're 40% white but haha look some non-whites from the UK

american banter doesn't work to anyone who's been to any of your 10 most populous cities

rotmouthsisters.....

i know mexianon. even in the most globohomo city in the world london no actual londoners would recognise this jj watt guy, nice to have some confirmation

To be honest I'm a semi-casual NFL fan who has been watching on and off for 5 years and even though I know who he is I'm not sure I'd recognise JJ Watt if he walked past me in the street.

>sellout multiple NFL games a year in London between our shitter teams
>bongs still do this song and dance and pretend it's not popular there
dance, dance for me bitch
you would, he is incredibly wide

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-075141.jpg (904x1789, 403.55K)

they are so similar it's uncanny
>both undervalued as a youth/in the draft compared to their main rivals (manning and messi) and have used it as fuel their entire careers
>both used extreme training and discipline to rise to the top
>every tiny offhand comment used by an opponent or rival, no matter how trivial, is obsessed over and used as motivation
both overly demanding of their teammates and if it isn't perfect they throw a fit
>both have model wives
>both are so obsessed with their appearances they bogged themselves
>both will try to play until they're 50 to break every record by so much nobody can catch them

Brady is better at hiding his power level

Attached: European-Favorite-NFL-Football-Teams-Map.jpg (1411x2048, 442.09K)

yeah the wembley crowd is totally full of english die hard NFL fans kek, i know you're trolling if you think this. give me the viewign figures from UK tv for an average NFL game

never heard of our one

Literally who

>Poland
That's 100% due to based Seabass

>Portugal
>not New England fans
absolutely disgusting, at least the Czechs are based

>tfw no NFL team

so you're just going to fight this incredibly hard for this long huh,
>England cannot POSSIBLY enjoy the NFL because I say so!
Symptom of autism, get out of your little head space

Cowboys, check twice

>London
Wtf, looks like Asia?

Ah yes, the famous "Baltimore Ravens". Extremely popular here!

Attached: 2134788324.jpg (251x242, 17.47K)

the NFL outside of america is a novelty, just like football in america

bwc chads we win as usual

fight what? it's like me pulling up the fact the USA has had 100k crowds for soccer matches in the USA and using it as proof it's popular. the wembley crowd is has NFL fans but there a lot of foreigners either living in england or travelling from europe to watch the game. sounds like you don't know a thing about sport.

>Mohammad is the most common baby name in England but it's okay because America did it first!

Attached: 1641382702203.jpg (1920x1080, 473.04K)

>ayo Walter Van Faggot, I am here to black your entire swamp

Attached: 2912.jpg (1200x1200, 135.03K)

Why did England do it, bros? I mean, yeah America did it too but it took like 200 years. They've done this to themselves in just two decades.

stfu machmood and spam bwc memes

>started rollimg up her pants
Were he brazilian she would have rolled them down

every facet of your culture down from music to sport to television is dominated by non-whites. nobody thinks of a cowboy when they think of america anymore, they think of an angry black man called TeyShavius. but that's okay because england has some muslims or somethign

Attached: hypercopium.png (679x377, 360.1K)

when the fuck is this from? I know a number of NFL fans and I've never met a Panthers fan

>some muslims

Attached: God save the kangs.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

the USA was 90% white in 1950, you've actually became a minority in about 60 years

And your country guzzles it down all the same
because they suck and your friends are bandwagon bitches

>just two decades.
lol no, England had areas like this far longer ago that than

containment areas located in london. most of england is white. actual white not donnarumma white

they took the memes too seriously. europaland will make americaville look like an oasis of sanity in 25-50 years let alone in places like fucking Idaho and montana

kek
ya seethe

I will never understand why Americans shitpost about one UK city (London) having one area (croydon) that has some black people in it when cities like Philadelphia exist. They are agonisingly ignorant and retarded. Half the post ITT smack of having never left the USA, let alone visited the UK.

reminder that immigration is one part of the problem, people actually breeding with these subhumans is the bigger issue (but also the reason hwites will probably not go extinct barring a genocide)

they never had any cotton to pick, they'd just import it from their colonies until the colonies didn't want to be slaves anymore and revolted, now they have no more colonies and their united kingdom is on its last days as Scottish, Welsh, and Northern Irish nationalist parties line Parliament. They are a country in complete implosion, making absolutely nothing themselves and being a financial services hub. That's it. That's what they have.
We don't even consider your country since everyone's poor and moor there. No one not even in Lisbon or Porto could afford it

American whites are more white than Europa geeks lol. Literally whiter than u Muhammad lol

Attached: 418293.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

Imagine if that woman was walking around London, ran into JJ Watt but wasn't wearing her JJ Watt socks at the time, how hilarious would that be. Crazy

wow just because she lost a couple of matches she's suddenly no longer English. sad.

Yeah but we had muh poem on the Statue of Liberty. We were supposedly a nation of immigrants, slavery, etc. Why did England and the rest of Western Europe do this to themselves?

Why does that excuse you? You were cucked from day one you fucking retard.

KEK

And you did it in 1/3 of the time after already seeing the terrible results in our cities?

Trying to give you a serious post answer. It's because you have absolutely no bulwark in place to compartmentalize them and control them and your nation is essentially two cities in a megalopolis sort of fashion. At the end of the day I run in the mountain time zone here and see less blk ppl than people in Moldova. I'm not saying we're better just that you're not in a better position like you think you are

the UK as a whole is as white as your most white states, ones in new england you claim are white havens kek

What I'm saying is that we at least had some shitty reasoning behind it. We were muh nation of immigrants. What was Europe's reasoning? Like what reason did your politicians and media give to you?

>We don't even consider your country
and that's a good thing. Imagine caring for what americans think lmao but keep seeking validation for you "sport" that no one cares about

amerifats change the subject to non-white people because they are angry that no one here cares about their sport that is 90% played by non-whites. maybe one day they'll realise how retarded they are

>today I will wake up and seethe about a country across an ocean
lol. lmao, even.

Attached: fuck you yurop.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

>those teeth
Those are yanks alright.

You probably believe this unironically, don't you?

But yanks made this thread

hmmm sweety... explain this then

Attached: 5463178ยง9.jpg (620x750, 103.85K)

Scapegoat. Ruin the nation, put a black face on it.

He's right though, he's just wrong that we're a plurality now not minority. Take an honest scroll through Americana you're realistically about 45% at this point

I have no idea what you're referring to in my post, perhaps try learning English

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-164028.jpg (939x525, 65.02K)

she kinda cute ngl

>that tall daughter

Attached: winkingqt.webm (960x540, 2.39M)

perhaps you should try not being a brainlet

me on the right finna impress boris with my answer

>we
You reap what you sow.

me left to blue tie trying to stay awake after pulling a rome total war all nighter