Cody Crowley vs. Josesito Lopez
Radzhab Butaev vs. Eimantas Stanionis

>April 22
John Riel Casimero vs. Paul Butler

>April 23 ESPN+ PPV USA BT Sport BO UK
Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte

>April 30 ESPN USA SKY UK
Shakur Stevenson vs. Oscar Valdez

Attached: proboxingfans_20220410_1.jpg (1080x1080, 988.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VA3GXjtEnQg
youtu.be/ldUEDoNEI7E
youtu.be/knQWlri5GGw?t=160
youtube.com/watch?v=aW4qYDwq1JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ryan is trash.

Any top 15 lightweight would eat him alive.

Some lightweight mma fighters could even outbox him.

Pathetic.

12 days.

Attached: FuryThrone.png (812x593, 482.76K)

I could unironically beat Cryan Garsoya in a street fight

12 days....

12 days till the gypsy meme ends

12 days...

Lol nah I wouldn't go that far mmanlet fag

so now that the first week of the box marathon ended, who do you think has the best card?
for me it was ggg vs murata > fundora vs lubin > ryan > tagoe

>Cryan Garsoya

Attached: 125247.jpg (125x119, 2.37K)

How new r u

Same for me, although GGG was kinda strange. He looked super juiced up yet old and frail particularly in the legs. Fundora Lubin was way more crazy than I thought. Ryan a shit

Ryan Garcia, Edgar Berlanga and Tommy Fury are the biggest bums in boxing

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-01-03-at-11.16.21-PM.png (588x410, 419.07K)

>Bivol fighting Canelo
Get hyped /box/chuds

Spence vs Poogas…
how about dem apples?

Attached: B9E0F780-F738-4E16-9712-40D44E827F1D.jpg (1280x720, 117.88K)

I was thinking about why /box/ doesnt get hyped for Canelo fights.

The main thing is that in order to beat Canelo on points, you would basically need to win 10/12 rounds clearly. Bivol likely will fall short of that or otherwise might be exposed as not being as brilliant of a boxer as people hailed him to be. Bivol’s got an uninteresting style to begin with, but it seems like Canelo might be able to find him to the body. I kinda expect to see Bivol to fold.

it was funny

Bivol can fight on the backfoot, which is perfect because Canelo has gotten used to coming forward when he was cleaning out the trash cans at 168.

>I was thinking about why /box/ doesnt get hyped for Canelo fights.
because it always attracts the worst kind of shitposter, see the bjs and plant fights, you had 2 schizos ruining the threads for months whenever someone mentioned the fight so it was better not to talk about it, problem couldve been easily solved if other anons were to report or filter them but they dont do that so the problem doesnt really go away

Only schizo that gets reported is the zoomer because his spamming is just egregious. It’s true that with Canelo you had Bongsa shilling guys like BJS, Plantza baiting people into arguments for months. It was pretty bad. The zoomer is the worst by far though, hence why even the mostly tolerant /box/ unites to mass report him.

Still, Canelo just brings a lot of bitterness Ive noticed, not just here. The clen, the judges, the sketchy fine print in his contracts, the cherrypicking. It’s all left quite a stain on his profile, yet other boxers are guilty of the same thing yet dont catch the same heat. Canelo has just had a lot of sketchy moments over his career.

One looks at the Bivol and first assumes is Bivol going to dive? If not then a robbery, etc. I genuinely believe Canelo can win fairly though. Will just require a lot of chasing and exploiting the openings in Bivol’s guard.

Or it could be a mostly uneventful, cagey style fight where Bivol is too scared to engage and both guys just whiff shots all night. We know Bivol is a pillow fisted runner so it’s just hard to get excited about the outcome of the fight.

Name fucking one

are Gennadiy

Attached: johnathon_banks_20220410_12.jpg (765x782, 169.1K)

I fucking hate my gf

Anyone have a webm of the ggg vs murata ring girls?

GGG-Murata and Fundora-Lubin both excellent cards
The dazzen one? The less said the better

One what?

>unify
>3 belts
I thought you needed all 4 belts to be unified

google newfag

Attached: 5C6D6C3D-73F2-4482-837B-6BCD74324926.jpg (750x558, 314.54K)

Cazzies overexaggerating that "Ryan shouldn't leave Canelo team"

I think Ryan got guilty of using Roidnoso juice

Spence vs Ugas is going to be litty. Canboa and Pitbum is also an excellent CTE kino.

Ayo jannies free my lil nigga rod man he is acting kind of strange rn fr fr.

youtu.be/VA3GXjtEnQg

ironic that rod puts more effort in to his shitposting than cryan does in his fights

that's undisputed

or hes a lazy bum? I seriously think roidnoso wants some work ethic from his fighters and cryan wants to be an instagram star first and pro-boxer second.

That's undisputed. If you have more than one you've unified.

Hey flomos explain this youtu.be/ldUEDoNEI7E

Attached: 20220221_113434.gif (350x289, 3.71M)

Kino

Attached: 20220411_074646.jpg (953x953, 171.48K)

There aren't many fighters at 135 and under who can outbox Stevenson.

youtu.be/knQWlri5GGw?t=160

Dump her, or talk it out with her stupido

It'll be closer than what people expect.

Why is little chocolate in japan?

You don't know much about him do you? He was commentating the fight but he's also signed to Teiken like Murata, and has fought in Japan multiple times, is sponsored by Mizuno etc.

Why the fuck would i know any of that? I’m not some loser who follows boxers lives outside of the ring

Some boxing coach that I had was trying to make me box in my ubderwear. Weirdo

HAPPENING ->

Nah it's just from knowing about him for longer than a few months you retard

Did Lomachenko fight bums, or did he just make his opponents LOOK like bums?

Loma is this age Pep, or Whitaker

Yes

Plantzaboo was kino

FRANK WARREN SINGS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DILLIAN WHYTE / 'SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!'

youtube.com/watch?v=aW4qYDwq1JA

What's with professional boxers and using the bitch bar headgear during camp?

I think its because Canelo fights are boring. Everyone he faces is afraid of getting counterpunched into the shadow realm, so they're all tentative and scared and just throw pitty patty punches.

So they don't break their nose before a fight it's not complicated

How does the headgear stop nose breaks? It doesn't cover the nose. Does it stop shots coming in from an angle? I thought it was to prevent bruising/swelling/cuts.

I have the cheek style and nose bar winning head guards and the nose bar definitely protects your nose, it's in front of your nose but not touching it. Of course it stops cuts/bruises too. Pac used them a lot

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-111503_Instagram.jpg (1079x901, 666.52K)

Soon.

Attached: errol killer.png (720x500, 701.04K)

The fight showed that it's time to retire.

>Oleksandr Usyk lost 10kg (22lbs) in a single week after Russia invaded Ukraine, his wife Kateryna has revealed in a new interview. [PravdaTUT Lviv]

Must've been shitting constantly, how do you lose 10 kilo in a week

More muscle you have, more calories you need.
More high intensity exercise you do, more calories you burn. This means athletes consume a stupid amount of calories, depending on what they're doing. I think the food going in and out of Ukraine was pretty limited and I doubt Usyk was able to chow down on the same types of meals. Usyk is already fighting with excess bulk than his body would naturally have.

He also hasnt been working out or training much in that timeframe. I doubt he lost that much in one WEEK, but you'd be surprised how much you can lose just from cutting your calorie content down and not doing any training for a while.

This I've been putting on some muscle and can feel the metabolism changing though I'm still lean

>mfw Golokin beats Canelo and becomes undisputed 160 champ before retiring

Attached: 1630759220393.png (512x543, 133.02K)

Joe Joyce Backs Tyson Fury's Skillset To Topple Dillian Whyte

>"Tyson is taller longer reach so he'll be working at range. Dillian needs to close the distance, work the body. I think Dillian Whyte - he could cause an upset, it's heavyweight boxing. My personal opinion is Fury's skillset will be on top for this fight,"
>"I'll be surprised if Whyte knocks Fury out and he stays down, so I think it's going to be a Fury victory. Once [Fury] gets going, it's very hard to get him off you. He can switch, he comes at different angles. With the [Deontay] Wilder fight he's shown he's got power as well. It's a very difficult fight."
>"I spent some time with Tyson Fury when he was a bit overweight - I was on a training camp with Sam Jones at the time. We stayed with him and Tommy, Hughie and Peter Fury. I got to know the family," Joyce said.
>"I sparred [Fury] and then I spent more time with him while I was preparing to face Bermane Stiverne and got to know him a lot more. He's at the top of the game and everyone wants to see who's the best. I'd definitely fight him. When I was with Team GB I spent a lot of years with Joshua, Frazier Clarke and [Daniel] Dubois. I consider everyone a friend but it's a business and a sport at the end of the day. I'll fight whoever is put in front of me. You have respect for each other, you get in the ring, try to knock each other out and after you shake hands."

Attached: FuryJoyce2.jpg (960x959, 142.05K)