Realistically, how long does Netflix have left?

Realistically, how long does Netflix have left?

Attached: EC291321-78B4-4C04-9741-0F52509A6654.png (583x649, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc
hunker.com/13401154/what-is-the-difference-between-a-cinder-block-and-a-concrete-block
tridejur.uy/t123.php?id=2400545&alta=2019-08-09 16:38:00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already think it's a total waste of money

>not using moms account
lmao

Only normies and old people actually pay for shit. But truthfully I don't even watch most shit these days. Just Cruise Kino and some other shit.

Yes but when will it collapse under its own weight of debt and competition?

Once Apple TV and Disney+ arrive Netflix is history.

PHEW! Surely this will save our dying brand!

Define collapse. It will get gobbled up by someone who wants the brand and existing content plus instant access to millions of subs.

What makes you think the competition doesnt suck as much or more assholes

Not long. Their original content is barely watched. Netflix most wide usage is to have Friends on in the background. They paid $100 million to keep it for just one more year. Now that Warner has taken it, along with a bundle of other shows that were all a hundred times more popular than Netflix original, and Netflix only plan on how to combat dropping subscribers is to raise the price, they're basically due to start the slow death now.

2 years max.

Collapse as in nobody wants any of the shit their peddling anymore, subscriber base jumps ship to competitors, and companies bid on the rights for various shows.

I think it’s unlikely any company wants the actual brand and everything that comes with it, because the majority of programming is shit and shows nobody watches. Netflix has a handful of flagship shows that people watch and the rest is just filler for bumping up numbers for bragging rights of their catalogue

Attached: 63A53A9A-BEDC-45E4-82AC-DEDFEE031171.jpg (431x767, 52K)

I hate Americans so much

moar of this fucking slut

What are you talking about Netflix is great

Attached: n1qq3r5.png (973x359, 789K)

mmm im thinkin 7, 8 years max

>Netflix pays a salary, likely in the six figures, to so fag-o with a shitty 'stache who's job is just to say "You should make this character transgender and gay. It would be more diverse and inclusive if you did that."

I'm kind of just praying a natural disaster kills us all at this point.

His really long finger is freaking me out.

Attached: justarrive.jpg (1600x1016, 440K)

Netflix will hang around for a few years while it tries to shape-shift back into something people will pay money for, but it'll be on a downhill slope from here.
Their sales fell for the very first time last quarter, I think that pretty much everyone who wants to subscribe to netflix has done, its ubiquitous now.

Attached: c39.jpg (600x459, 52K)

Never watched it, how many black girls does this white boi fucks in it?

>freddy mercury look
Dress for the job you want

I hope every day for the San Andreas fault to split, the oceans to swallow California entirely and bury this cursed state

Attached: DFE897A5-7C0B-4AD1-8E94-2658AB110EA5.jpg (495x280, 31K)

are you a communist or something

based loser

that face, the no shirt, that gay fucking moustache i'd love to stove his head in with a cavity block.

Attached: Cavity-block_3.jpg (685x384, 123K)

What a repulsive creature

Netflix will get gobbled up for its infrastructure, if anything. They dont have the content but they have the delivery method

Based

what's the matter faggot, don't you like the free market?

I think a lot of faggots in Brazil look like this subhuman

What a gay little mutt

Free market sucks if it's to encourage degeneracy

>queer/trans talent

Yea Forums will probably see it as victory because "at least it's not another white female black male couple" lmao

The free market isn’t free if swaths of the population terrorize everyone else under the auspices of “it’s perfectly normal and if you don’t accept it I’ll kill you”

Soon.

Attached: thinking emoji intensifies.png (1035x199, 32K)

>Not using your wife's sons account

Why wasn’t he investigated for insider trading?

I'll bet money that dude is straight as an arrow and is only pretending in order to get a ridiculously high paying position where he does literally nothing.

server farms are completely interchangeable and it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to bitstarve a stream and call it HD.

Ironically, the "free market" isn't really a thing here. I mean, it's the reason Netflix has money to spend on this shit, obviously, but the market has nothing to do with Netflix's hiring decisions or how they decide to market their content. They're choosing this queer/diversity/interracial shit, but it's the market that's actively telling them no. They're doubling down on it anyway.

I think at a certain level of wealth you can do literally anything.

>november

Ya any day now

Yes, unironically, since the MSM started to worry about Netflix last month.

Clearly you haven’t seen this poof’s Twitter

It's funny because that guy is practically a commissar of faggotry enforcement.
The current stage of capitalism is so advanced that businesses need political officers to enforce ideological purity.
Burgerland is a mad place.

Once ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and others take their content off Netflix.

Disney+ launches in November only for $7, so Netflix will probably see a drop then.

Awesome news! Netflix is really lacking in gay shit.

*tips tinfoil hat*

Feeling that people are out to kill you isn't normal user.

>he still lives with his mom

cringe

I live alone and use my moms account

If you actually existed in the real world and not on your containment board all day you’d understand why the average American feels this way

I'm American and I go outside all the time. If you think he's right you're probably the delusional one who lives in his basement.

t.homosexual pole smoker.

I'm picturing how he is taking picture after picture trying to get the exact pose down so he can upload it for social media back pats.

t. Ahmed

>Look like a rockstar
>Work for Netflix

Uh, no we don't. Are you okay?

whiter then you mutt.

Attached: 20190809_152138[1].jpg (4032x2268, 2.71M)

Bruh do you have bedbugs? What's on your arm?

cut it working.

It’s a white thing, you wouldn’t understand

nice watch, fatso

Why do execs keep hiring SJWs with no business sense when it demonstrably destroys companies?

I have used my brother's account while in different states lol

realistically, theyll shed off the cancerous growth, focus on programming for their existing audiences and go into a long slide from which theyll come back up or go under forever

>don’t save money goy

user, that’s a non-job sinecure to win brownie points with their liberal audience.

Forever. A lot of their series have plenty of viewers.

What'd surprise some of you is that dude is not the gayest guy at Netflix.He's probably top 25% sure, but this is bay man, it gets fucking gross.

once the market gets too saturated and/or networks retain rights for the purpose of showing it on their own or other streaming services. if the market gets too saturated then it'll be whoever has the most money to pump into it to keep it alive until the others die off, which will be Disney and Amazon.

>fatso
try again nigger.

Attached: 20190809_153200[1].jpg (4032x2268, 2.13M)

>not using your mom's bull account

>muh gay mafia

it's actually gay pedo mafia

It losing money doesnt mean its failing. Its trying to starve competitors too. Whoever can last the longest becomes the new streaming TV.

You probably live in a liberal coastal shithole then

>why yes I have access to my older brother's Netflix AND Spotify accounts but never use them, how could you tell?

Attached: giga chad.jpg (1242x1387, 132K)

>access to internet
>paying for streaming

Attached: 1331744174229.jpg (447x444, 95K)

It’s failing because it’s spending and losing money faster than it’s making it. They’re nearly $40 billion in debt being spent on producing endless shows thinking it would corner the market. They never once anticipated companies pulling their content and starting their own services. If they were smart they would have signed lifetime deals for the rights on the service, whether or not it appear on another service, just so they can keep their subscriber base.

You don’t come back from $40b in the res when your competitors start in the black.

Where’s your shirt fag

Pretty bigoted of you to say someone needs a shirt in the current year.

works for a billion dollar company, doesn't wear a shit, what a fucking nigger.

I live in a moderately conservative area. Lots of Trump signs in 2016.
Have you taken your pills today?

Millenial normies will keep netflix alive.

i hope zoomers fucking kill it though.

>Thinking a bunch of gay pedos collaborate to fuck kids is schizo shit
>Unless you're talking about the church, fuck Christians amirite?

We hate you too :^)

Millennials will say Netflix is a human right when it becomes too expensive and demand free Netflix

>Americans live rent free in your head

Attached: 268574F7-F53A-4961-9A67-0C452064BCC8.jpg (371x281, 25K)

Netflix desperately needs a hit. Of all the dick swinging and over saturation they’ve only managed to make one hit TV show (House of Cards) and we all know how that went.

If we could slap around our women and tell them to stop with the faggot shit we'd be fine.

KEK

And cable has been around for over 40 years now because of normies and old people so what you're saying is that Netflix will be around forever?

Attached: LA20FIANCEE20DE20CHUCKY20108.jpg (309x236, 66K)

The more streaming services flood the market the more people will get fed up with it and just go back to pirating shit

Maybe they mistook all the anons watching Blue is the Warmest color and all the NSFW content as people actually interested in lgbt characters/stories.

Doesn't matter if they produce a hit. They had Stranger Things, which was a hit - problem is someone will sub for a month, watch it all, then cancel. Big deal.
The problem is their model is fucked. TV worked (and works) because studios greenlight a bunch of garbage cheaply, throw it at the wall and see what sticks, and then make that one for 15 fucking years as cheaply as they can - doling it out slowly year after year, day after day.
Netflix does one season it craps out all at once, which people marathon in 2 days if they like it and then there's nothing left. No reason to tune in. It also had a bunch of fucking shit nobody likes or watches that they wasted money on.

The bread and butter of a streaming service is the replaying of successful tv shit and movies. Not original content, at least not for a small upstart like Netflix which has no library to form a 'base'.

We need another United States vs Paramount Pictures for streaming content.

The fact my boomer Christian family won’t cancel there membership and move to something better baffles me.

why is this charming young lady not wearing a bra?

>We want Freddie Mercury but as a pikey
>I know just the gender neutral person

The real question is, why *would* she wear a bra?

Tired of turning on the TV and seeing all this gay shit. Getting sick of it to be quite honest with you

>person
>Assuming Xir's species self-identification.
FUCKING BIGOT INCEL.

Attached: 1494833353512.jpg (400x400, 48K)

OMG SO PROGRESSIVE YAAAASSSS

Attached: 20190808_213446.jpg (657x1114, 465K)

None, he gets cucked the entire time

>posts a shirtless pic making a retarded quirky face
>professional
the absolute state of everything

Attached: 1C76F0B2-3893-4A94-B285-20DF318DCF0B.png (212x260, 25K)

The free market is gay and cringe and allows degeneracy

I work at a church

SO when is this guy going to get punched in the face?

If you're mad at a liberal tech company having a "brand and editorial strategist for lgbtqia++ content", just wait until you find out that nearly all of our universities, places for higher education where young people go to broaden their horizons, are filled with equally useful job titles.

This of course is done to satisfy quotas given by their departments of diversity and inclusion, departments that the universities are required to have for them to receive federal funding, departments whose heads make 6 figure salaries.

Being on the right side of history has never been easier.

of satan

Zoomers can't into piracy, they are too lazy. It's fucking stupid how zoomers aren't really more adaptable when they were born with internet unless it's for watching someone else play videogames.

Quesadilla at KFC????
Hello??

>that face you make when you're 6 months away from being canned and 9 months away from being outed as a child molester

For me it's until T-Mobile stops subsidizing my subscription

Attached: tnq5hn424ef31.jpg (960x926, 95K)

They can take as much hits as I want after they fund DARK's season 3

Recommend me good movies or shows to watch on netflix. I'm on a sudden vacation because of reasons and am forced to use it.

for you

>those bollocks are twice the size of mine
why lads

Dude those balls are small. Even mine are bigger

Too much onions in your diet

Looks literally like scabies.

Was getting caught part of her plan?

When you own the investigators it doesn't really matter.

exactly
Amazon is getting smarter with their originals.
If they want to survive they haVE TO stop pandering and begin to focus on the quality of their shows

Listen The Boys was alright fun, but let's not get into hyperbole territory here.

I don't know, but i already canceled my free subscription.

When they lose Friends and The Office.

Contrarians will flip to the opposite soon enough.

As long as they continue to produce top notch quality original content like "No Good Nick" they'll be around for a long time.

Sometimes youve got KFC and Taco Bell in the same building. Seen it Penticton, BC.

It's 2019.
Your wall has failed.
There are quesadillas everywhere.

lmao dumbass

I have the opposite problem. I can't cancel my Netflix account because I told my mom she could use it.

>Sneaky Pete for kids.

5 years max.

POO

lmao i'm paler than that and i'm mexican.

that's sweet of you

Based pajeets destroying american companies one at a time.

Attached: 1561761682310.png (1031x531, 94K)

If they're cautious with their money I'd say 5 years, but all this recent shit with them doubling down I reckon 2 at best.

>not pirating shit for your mom

lolno it's Episcopalian

5 years at max. People don't realise they are already on the downswing and have no plans to change strategy.

>tfw your gf regularly calls it “dog park-ing” when your big balls hang low
It’s the best, lads

Attached: D783204B-EBA3-4EC1-B429-683AAA60C536.jpg (512x512, 13K)

I'm sure alienating a good portion of their audience to try and appeal to a niche audience is a really viable business strategy.

One month with this faggot

this is a fucking scandal.

Attached: 1486648509455.png (564x619, 287K)

he needs aids does freddie

I think the question should be how long does streaming as a whole have left before it pops.
I'm not going to buy into Disney's shit with its bundles.
I don't want the internet to turn into TV 2.0

those puppies noses

we got a newfag here

>don't you like the free market?
Not really, no.

lady fingers

>whiter then
>then
Same IQ though.

They will outlive Disney.

this

Disney has tonnes of desirable IPs that companies want. Worst case for them is becoming a subsidiary of another company, whereas Netflix has a boat load of shit that nobody wants to watch.

wonders wether I can have a quick fap now to those as the wifes son sits playing fortnite in the other room

ITT: ppl acting like Amazon and other streaming services don't focus on LGBTQ+ issues as well.

Rest assured, you right-wing retards will not be having your way on ANY platform.

>t.netflux shill

Based neet

>LGBTQ+ issues
Like what?
Getting your neghole pozzed?
Raping children?

Including HBO which has a new show called Euphoria with the second lead character being trans.

Oh my god I LOVE trans people;! I can't wait to have my son get transition surgery!
My husband and I are going to be the best dads with our cute daughter!

fuck

Want to get in touch with US?. We are not your actors, I only act for God, he is the only one who can take advantage of me.

Attached: 124054.jpg (620x413, 51K)

>dumb boomer doesn't know how Netflix works

>literally losing subscribers every quarter
>haven't posted a profit
>all their showns only have a fraction of the audience of a friends rerun

Sure is mysterious how they keep getting investor capital to sell 20 year old women shows about abortion and race mixing

you are clearly a brainlet who doesn't understand numbers or how business works

so do you get a blue checkmark now just for being a faggot?

>t. self centered American
Friendly reminder that Muslims and Chinese do not share your beliefs and are two of the most dominant and growing forces on the planet and you are constantly eroding the only institutions which resist them.

It is going to be hilarious to watch them violently butcher all of you.

Netflix isn't going anywhere. Even if half their subs left they would still be far and away the most important streaming service.

t. butthurt towelhead

>t. myspace and blockbuster

religion is dying out bud. even in the muslim world.

Let's find out, bend over.

The Chinese don't persecute gays, though sexuality in general is a very private matter there.

Keep telling yourself that while your adopted children and dogs get killed by Mohammed.

Cope, fairy. Day of the roof soon.

He had to take his shirt off to celebrate his important new job on social media. Very professional.

Both still exist

Cable has monopolies. Netflix does not.

na it's true. ppl are becoming less retarded about superstitious nonsense.

physics > religion

Literally every single survey on the subject has shown the opposite. Cope harder and have some rice

I live with my mom and pay for a netflix account, but only mom uses it. Weird.

Source? In the USA most Muslims are pretty assimilated.

"Break ground" more like do cocaine and get fucked in the ass. FAGGOT

USA is Sodom

I ain't falling for that one again

Attached: 🔫👶.jpg (317x265, 30K)

wow, baby khaleesi kind of looks like my wife when she was little

Attached: kristyashmidt_19227109_100230590596188_4366614969769263104_n.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

From what I can tell, the association between homosexuality and Sodom's destruction isn't originally in the Bible. That perspective came from Philo of Alexandria IIRC

>hourly drone
Don't forget to show up for your mandatory benefits onboarding on Monday, faggot. Now that we've bought your shitty employer, things are gonna be a lot different around here. Hope you like Aflac!

Netflix aren't in business they're in propaganda.

translated his name is fran dropped

>actually believes this

I swear to god Twitter is the single most dangerous thing to society as a whole right now.

Sounds like hate speech and bigotry to me, incel. Have sex

Why my man neck so long

Netflix just need to buy crunchyroll to have all the weeb money.

I thought WB already bought them.

Show movies on that neck call it Neckflix

Really? Well now they are utterly fucked.

>leader of brand & editorial strategy for LGBTQ+ content
How do you even get hired for a non-job like this

Attached: 1552437196451.gif (178x195, 875K)

>ITT: ppl acting like Amazon and other streaming services don't focus on LGBTQ+ issues as well.
Not as far as Jewflix, though. I've watched The Boys and MITHC from Amazon. Both are kino and even though obviously there's Schomo's propaganda sprinkle on top of them, it's a lot more palpable to swallow and usually doesn't get in the way of storytelling.

Sucking loads of dicks

>Sucking loads out of dicks
Fixed

netflix is the only game in town
crackle sucks, hulu sucks, and the new disney one triple bukkake sucks

>crackle sucks, hulu sucks, and the new disney one triple bukkake sucks
and Netflix doesn't? They haven't had a single good show since their inception.

Free market is why Netflix is losing money :^)

they're ad free and have a wider selection, not to mention the best marketing.

Disney is going to blow everyone out of the water and not a single one of these services has a hope in hell of surviving with their “brand” compared to them.

>if you like free markets you must like every participant
What kind of retard wrote this post.

Attached: 5sdm9dhq0d411.jpg (625x773, 60K)

Corporation gets too big and the people in charge lose track of spending and hiring. So dumb activists in PR and HR start hiring useless people for non-profit reasons. Useless people in big corporations tend to multiply.

What does that even mean and why are the rest of us paying to uplift queer/trans talent? Make good TV first.

This pretty much
HR is the gateway for these types of """activists""" to infiltrate corporations

The better to deep throat you with, my dear

>shows nobody watches

just because no one talks about a show on Yea Forums doesnt mean it has no viewers.

>Netflix’s Spanish-language smash La Casa De Papel (aka Money Heist) has set a new record for the streamer. With more than 34.3M households tuning in for Part 3, this is the largest first-week global household turnout for a non-English-language Netflix series. Over 70% finished the entire season in the initial seven days.

Attached: mg.png (1223x577, 415K)

Attached: dtm.png (660x519, 292K)

I hope China buys Netflix, the repressed asshurt of socialist liberals would be glorious.

>inb4 netflix lies about their viewer numbers

Attached: ua.png (822x523, 559K)

>implying Chinese-owned services can't have pro-LGBTQ material

lmao you're dumb

I thought zoomers were supposed to be more advanced then us. A smarter, more innovative generation. Everyone I've met doesn't even know what pirating is lmao

Attached: clockwerk.png (259x194, 4K)

Casa De Papel has incredibly low levels of poz.
Sometimes I tend to forget it's by Netflix.
I wonder if the faggotty of the anglo shows will find a way to get it.

these arent even their biggest hits

Attached: bg.png (1287x583, 741K)

My mom lives with me and posts like this make me feel like shit. People probably think I'm a loser but I pay all the bills.. I have a life of my own, except that I have to take care of her because she's ill. It's the least I can do for her after everything she did for me. I don't want her going to a nursing home where no one cares about her. I hate societal pressure and assumptions about people living with family.

Bet he fucks twinks lets OUT him .

>paying rent when you can live rent free with someone you love.

Don't forget to pay Mr. Goldberg his rent on the 1st user

Textbook definition of Based. Do your thing man. Fuck people.

Looks like Freddie Mercury with even more AIDS

Attached: 1228522807223.jpg (453x604, 46K)

Wonder why shareholders aren't asking why their money is going to someone with a job title like that.

Attached: 1562430273372.png (645x773, 49K)

Love you fren

Attached: 980395-.jpg (880x670, 169K)

I thought this was a merchant meme.

You're a good son, user. Ignore what everyone else says were in burrowed time anyways.

This was a jew that worked for the nazis, you think the IRS can catch him?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc

Attached: 1546997823279.jpg (1246x1920, 177K)

You are doing the right thing user. No one will ever love you and care about you as much as your mother does.

Reported to ADL, SPLC, CFR

Stupid European imbecile, you say this while you opened the floodgates to a clandestine Muslim invasion.

What you want to happen here will never happen, meanwhile, the birth pangs of that very thing already transpire in your capitals.

Attached: 1538905617642.jpg (550x440, 40K)

36, live at mom's, I use BitTorrent and she subscribed to HBO for GoT and left it on because "she got a good deal." She likes Yea Forums based on what I tell her. I was predicting (((they))) would make their move back in 2012.

>implying China wants that at all

see

Attached: 1483103043694.jpg (600x411, 90K)

Fuck off wagie

>and have a wider selection
>padding your content with third world stuff

Because they receive money from NGOs who exist to bribe corporations into implementing and propagating neoliberal policies to accelerate a mass transition into a "global" society that can be more easily controlled, tracked, and marketed to. Same reason why Gillette risked a big sales decline. NGOs cover the costs.

Currently what is the most expensive series in development or airing? Lord of the Rings? And how expensive will blockbuster series cost in the future?

I unironically say The Boys has better SFX than Marvel/DC. It's getting wild.

David Geffen is final boss

BASED

Ironically the free market is what is going to kill Netflix. No one really wants to watch this shit, hence their subscriber numbers are tanking.

monopolies over what? kek

Netflix will probably get into gaming. Bandersnatch was a test of more interactive content and infrastructure.

>Netflix desperately needs a hit.
ST is a big hit, problem is eight episodes every year or two cannot compare to shows like Friends and The Office and Two and a Half Men that had 30 episode seasons for a decade each.

Netflix pulls all kinds of bullshit tricks to get these kinds of records. Have X movie set as the default autoplay option when another movie is finished, boom just like that every user on the platform who is taking a bathroom break or picking up a snack while the credits run has 'watched' it. That's why Bird Box became "the biggest most popular movie in the history of everything" out of nowhere.

China wants that in America, actually and they promote it. Why? Because it fractures American society and makes them weak while they're homogeneous and nationalistic. America can pull off their jewish propaganda on smaller countries like those in Europe, but they can't affect China in the same way.

just be in shape, dress well, and have a good job.

you'll have no problem attracting women who aren't thots. I live with my parents and have had 4 girlfriends in the last couple years. I broke up with all of them because they weren't a good fit. living with family until marriage used to be the norm, and it will be again.

explain in detail how you met each of your gfs
I know like 5 women and 3 of them are my friends' gfs (the others are from work)

Who the hell calls them cavity blocks?

This thread is pretty derailed but Ill bite OP.
Netflix is losing money every quarter. Their plan is very, very clear: obtain a level of market dominance whete they can't really fail anymore (see: Google, facebook) and reap monopoly profits. Uber is in the same boat, and investors are still buying that vision.
But its all bullshit. Prime, Disney Streaming & others are all coming for a piece of the pie. The story only makes sense if revenue keeps increasing, and that is going to come to an end real, real soon. Then the stock price tanks, investment in new shows dissapears after a desparate final surge, and the death spiral commences.
So yeah. Maybe a year. And its got nothing to do with woke politics.

They're usually called cinder blocks.

hunker.com/13401154/what-is-the-difference-between-a-cinder-block-and-a-concrete-block

No I told you she killed me, I should have shot her a long ago. So lets go back to netflix business shall we?

You realize there exist an entire nation called Israel that believes it's the same nation written about in the Bible, and that they are aggressively pursuing a prophetic belief that rebuilding a third temple will usher in a Jewish age of domination, while evangelicals believe it will usher in the end of days and allow Jesus Christ to return to Earth? And that countless politicians subscribe to this, including Mike and Sara Huckabee / Sanders. And that Ivanka Trump believes in all this? And Chelsea Clinton.

Some kind of a foreign probably

Most Israelis are secular or reform.

Also realize that the entire reason Israel exists is solely, completely the fault of Europeans, especially Brits.

I'm too lazy and tired to read through the quotechain to find out what you're discussing but this goes for the entire Middle East
It's only fucked because Europeans used it as a stage to wave their colonial dicks around

Living with your mom, whether she's in full health or ill, is the white thing to do, user. Stay based.

That, and the rejected plan to put the Jewish homeland in Alaska.

Alaska can't sustain many people.

That's not why the plan was rejected.

Yeah also Jews haven't been in Alaska for long

For real? Snow jews?

this lol

And Madagascar, and, and

So the solution was to displace the natives of the Eastern Mediterranean, slaughter them, then set up an apartheid state. Brilliant!

A recent GLAAD survey found acceptance of LGBT is down to 45% among millenials from 63% two years ago.

Yeah, FDR proposed that Sitka, Alaska be turned into a Jewish homeland, but congress rejected the plan.

Israel itself isn't an apartheid state. The occupied territories resemble Bantustans though.

It was the third reich that wanted to use Madagascar as a giant Jewish ghetto.

thank the far right and their propaganda campaigns

If Israel could thrive where they are now, I seriously doubt they'd be a ghetto in Madagascar.

only about 80 years

Compared to 3000 years for the Near East

Surely it has nothing to do with the aggressive, forced, loud campaign to push LGBT agendas in every sector of the media and public view?

Maybe not, but that was the plan.

That's only true for the Jews that aren't actually of Eastern European origin.

thank the far left and their propaganda campaigns

A lot of that is just virtue signaling. I don't use that word often but it's the best term I can think of to describe it.

Ashkenazi Jews are about half European and half Near Eastern. The hypothesis is that Levantine men fled to Southern Europe around 70 AD, convinced some European women to convert, and married them.

I don't disagree, but that gives them over 1500 years of not being middle easterners.

i cant even imagine.

Attached: fuuuck.gif (360x359, 1.65M)

Yeah they're less Middle Eastern than Mizrahi Jews. Mizrahi Jews are actually the majority in Israel though.

Just because something autoplays doesn’t mean every single person actually continued watching it. They’re bullshit self reported and policed statistics for publicity and to impress stockholders

talked to a gay receptionist today
the kind that is visibly gay from a mile off and thats before you even hear their voice
really strange

>access to internet
>can't afford streaming

OP here. Best and most soundly reasoned post in the thread

Very soon. They're already sweating and hoping Cavill in a wig can save it in time.

Based but unironically

You're a good son.

Netflix doesn't autoplay entire seasons

Are bots making this treads? I saw same thread and same reply images few months back

We're all bots now

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

based and bigcock pilled,you don't belong here.

Then you're not living with your mom. Your mom is living with you.
Huge difference.

he cute

#20190810 Quanto dinheiro a Disney, a Netflix e a Amazon gastaram em 2018? - Rolling Stone Brasil
tridejur.uy/t123.php?id=2400545&alta=2019-08-09 16:38:00

Attached: 726288.jpg (800x450, 84K)

of coursh

only cucks play fortnite, so yes

cringe

His first sentence is literally "My mom lives with me."

Can't nobody understand that crazy moon man talk.