Full Force

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: 4822F014-6865-4310-8CA5-5FDD959042DB.jpg (1333x750, 188K)

I don’t watch ecelebs, so I don’t care.

>be so fat that your face becomes genderless

why do americans do this?

>i know these are e-celebs

because bad genes and poor eating habits

Maybe if you manlet nerds didn’t stop spamming them, I wouldn’t have known. Now do as I say
>shower
>weights
>clue

That vid depicted pretty well, how I always expected the average American to be lig

Dart Fat did nothing wrong.

This "documentary" was super interesting to me because I used to go to Yugioh clubs and these types of people definitely exist. Fatty is based though because he's actually a nice guy and just wants to enjoy himself. Robert just loves winning and gloating too much, he's the kind of person who consistantly tries to cheat in yugioh with his shit retard deck, gets pissed off with everyone who calls him out then leaves the store shouting "fuck all of you guys" yet won't get banned because the store owner doesn't want to discriminate against people fucked in the head.

Attached: 1562167287455.jpg (705x397, 38K)

idubbz for forcing the fight

Fatty is based. Robert can fucking do one

their yu-gi-oh games are kino

this is oddly resonant for me, i spent most of my teen weekends going to yugioh tournaments

one of the most depressing realizations of my life was that the jock/nerd dichotomy is largely false, and that there a ton of 'nerds' who are actual literal fucking morons. i genuinely think that they're the most pitiable subsection of humanity.

todd solondz's movie dark horse really stuck with me, the 'stupid nerd' archetype isn't explored often enough in film and it's immensely fucking depressing

This.

Until this vid I was really on board with most of Ian's shit, but this felt unempathetic and heartless. 90% of the time he was condescending and making fun of Fatty. Really despicable behaviour, he acted like your average California faggot.

Fatty. Robert is based. He even threatened that onions prick with a flick knife.

I couldn't watch this
Ian never heard of Meijer.
From what I did watch, it really just seems like Ian being a smug Californian faggot (allegedly he's from Texas originally) and making fun of some harmless midwest/rural people, who yes, are autistic and fat.
I mean he's a ecelebrity, so of course his friends were gonna bug him with questions. But Ian's comes off as so used to being with ecelebrites and californians that he seems annoyed by lower class midwest scum.
Ian came of as an asshole who has never been and knows nothing about the rest of America.

>Who was in the wrong?
iDubbbz for making fatty fight Robert despite him being very uncomfortable and knowing Robert is dangerous

yea, it was unmissable. then ending the documentary with cliched lip service in hypocritical fashion which he regularly criticizes others for. it reminded me of a meaner and more exploitive carts of darkness. that's a well done documentary

t. hicks

I'm from the south and I've never heard of Meijer.

It's more of a midwestern thing. There are like 60 in Chicagoland.

I'm not gonna watch these freaks and not laugh at them.

I have no idea what this is.

I mean honestly I think he was nice enough. His reply to feeding the cat icecream and then eating out the bottom of the cone so the cat can get at it.
"Thats unique" its killer diplomacy because really these people are fucked up and he chose the perfect words. Being in that situation i think anyone of us would have done the exact same thing Ian did or worse.

documentary for zoomers about flyover mongoloids

Fatty is 22 and almost 500 pounds. How much longer does lardass have?

mid 30s

>jock/nerd dichotomy is largely false
true in many ways. Athletes aren't all stupid (unless they get a lot of concussions). The healthiest and most active high school students have the best grades and end up with the best careers. It was all nerd cope.

Another interesting finding in the research is that bullies are not sad and miserable. They are thrill seeking and much happier than their victims. They think it's funny. As adults they ruin themselves, but they seem to be too stupid to really feel "sad" so they just get angry that the world doesn't conform to their standards. Meanwhile the victim grows up to be a depressed sack of shit.

>22 years old
>500 pounds
How the fuck does americans become that massive?

Attached: 1540379631188.png (349x446, 173K)

>jock/nerd dichotomy is largely false, and that there a ton of 'nerds' who are actual literal fucking morons
You should've realized this in elementary school. Nerds are the worst, most antisocial and retarded people. Ugly people arent any smarter than attractive people; they're dumber in fact, that's their cope.

>It was all nerd cope.
I think it was the result of finance and military getting involved with computing serendipitously leading to decent careers for nerds of those generations.

He almost certainly has Cushing's.

The dichotomy is real; the stereotypes arent

The cringey host calling everything cringe and forcing interactions

He just lost 100 pounds