Do not reply to this thread.

Too late

Don't tell me what to do, faggot

>Star Trek is, and always has been, about white genocide
ftfy

Attached: SexiestWomen.png (1423x1904, 1.65M)

It's true. Kirk was pure evil, so was Picard, and Archer. Why were the villains the main characters?

have sex

Dialate

Star Trek, and scifi in general, was in part about exploring social issues. That wasn't the only thing they ever explored, but it certainly was an issue. However, the idea that Star Trek was about shitting on a single race of people when it was popular to do so (and it is popular to hate white people now) is absolutely unheard of. Star Trek featured Russian and black characters as good guys when it was popular and accepted to hate them.
As an aside, I think the white hate mirrors the hatred of Jews in Nazi Germany in a lot of ways. At that time, Jews were accused of running everything, keeping people down, oppressing people, having special privilege over others, and even rigging IQ tests so that Jews would be at the top of them. And all of this anti-Jew sentiment was allowed (and even promoted) by the establishment. Sound a bit familiar? It's also a bit interesting that a lot of the people who are anti-white also consider Jewish people white: if you say Jewish people aren't white, they call you a "white supremacist;" and you can see it in them including Jews along with whites when talking about representation in film (to keep this Yea Forums-related), but perhaps that's just because, if you didn't count Jewish actors among white actors, whites would actually be underrepresented. Food for thought.
Anyways, no, Star Trek was never about hating whites or anyone. The whole show was supposed to be above that. "No, I won't kill him! Do you hear? You'll have to get your entertainment someplace else!" Even though that Gorn was hunting Kirk down and would have murdered him, even though his people had just recently destroyed an outpost full of innocent people, Kirk refused to give into hate.

Attached: Bele_and_Lokai.jpg (1023x765, 54K)

Attached: Characters.png (1582x2117, 3.76M)

Anyone got any VF pictures?

>placing STD characters along with canon trek characters
+15 days of CBS-All-Acess subscription

>anything below Neelix

Can't argue with this

you are a fucking idiot

>Bones not god tier
Other then that good list.

TOS is CRINGE

Attached: cafi.jpg (778x568, 52K)

Attached: kissthecook.jpg (406x346, 12K)

>enemy within
>good
if you're a faggot maybe

Attached: kirkmiri.jpg (652x406, 58K)

I don't have any social media pictures to post

I wish I had lived in the 60s, when men were still men and women were still women. Sigh...

I put it to the crowd, that most people never really gave a fuck about Star Trek's progressive message. Sure, there's a black woman. Whatever. People liked the characters, the stories, and the science fiction.
People were not watching Star Trek because they were enamoured by some hippie utopia that doesn't really makes sense mechanically, and seems increasingly dystopian and horrifying the more you break it down.

>male feminist tells women what they feel