Does anyone else prefer even the most hated scene from Raimi's Spider-man over the soulless reboots?

Does anyone else prefer even the most hated scene from Raimi's Spider-man over the soulless reboots?

Attached: spiderman3.gif (245x245, 1.6M)

Yep. Everything after raimi 3 isn't spiderman to me tbqh.

Absolutely kino

I dont understand why people hate this scene so much. Professor literally says that symbiote amplifies bad aspects of its host. Peter is a nerd so he became extremely petty and cringey

You werent supposed to look at this and think "Woah he's so cool!!!"

I honestly don't really get what's so bad about this.
It's a bit silly but that was intentional - he wasn't supposed to actually be cool but be what a loser thinks a cool guy is.

Anyone with taste does, yes.

I unironcally thought he was cool when I was a kid

fuckin love this scene

I prefer emptying my balls all over your face, OP.

That's one of my favorite scenes of all time from any movie

even when Raimi fails he still surpasses other capeshit flicks

I cant believe Raimi made him to wear a nazi patch on his arm in the next scene...
I know he was suppose to appear cringy but thats going a bit too far.

How did he get away with it?

Attached: 1544785519825.jpg (400x214, 46K)

in a way he is

GRUG NO LIKE NEW. ONLY LIKE OLD.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 42K)

We were having a good thread until Disney shill showed up

I think he took it a bit far by having Peter rape MJ in the middle of the jazz bar

I have literally not paid for anything spiderman related after raimi 3.
And i have a huge stash of spidey swag.

This scene was pure kino.

>dont understand why people hate this scene so much
Because libshit zoomers parrot the opinion of their jewish masters. That's literally it.

Kino

Attached: 1563953002736.jpg (505x472, 50K)

same. actually I wasn't even that much of a kid. I was 16

I guess this explains high school

The manliest spiderman from the movie universe. He wasnt afraid of killing or torturing his villains like the other spidermen.

Me too. I even tried to emulate him with that emo haircut.

>That scene were Peter exposes Brock's Holocaust photos as fakes
Kino

really?
i cringed at these scenes or atleast laughed

Where does the love of the Raimi trilogy come from?
The only good Raimi movie was the first Spider-Man.. 2nd and 3rd were pure trash

raimi is jewish. but he plasters christian imagery and themes throughout so he gets a goy pass.

I think the whole point of the scene was even though he was doing all this cringy shit he didnt give a fuck what people thought which was what made it cool

>2nd trash

Also, nice quads

Attached: 1337915477258.png (264x240, 115K)

they aren't good movies but they are very enjoyable movies
a lot of recent movies fail at both

After what he put in the first and second films it was pretty tame really

The scene where he starts throwing the black passengers in front to try and slow it down, but then runs out was hilarious
>"Really? We ran out of niggers? IN NEW YORK?"

Attached: 1540744841891.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

this sequence isn't bad but then he goes to the restaurant and dances some more. its goes on for awhile in a movie thats already over-stuffed
him dancing down the street would have been fine.

>they aren't good movies

They're great. GTFOH

I think Raimi went a bit too far showing Peter dance on a Holocaust memorial

and then he lined up the jews only to be surprised to run out of them next. How did Rami get away with it?

NOOOO SPIDER-MAN IS SERIOUS STOPOPP

Have sex.

Spiderman 1 is much better than the other 2, but even the trash-tier Spiderman 3 is still miles better than the new ones

Fuck you, Jew

What's the religion of director Sam Raimi, according to Wikipedia?

What's the religion of actor Tobey Maguire's first wife, according to Wikipedia?

What's the religion of comic book creator Stan Lee, according to Wikipedia?

The problem with this scene is that it completely destroys whatever tonal consistency the movie had. Of course Raimi is famous for doing goofy stuff, and even the previous spiderman movies had a decent amount of cheesy. But 3 objectively tries its hardest at making you stop giving a shit about whatever happens, which is actually more than in the previous ones.
On one side you have for example anything related to sandman and the theme of forgiving someone who murdered a beloved one, really heavy stuff and dealt with surprisingly well. The whole movie revolves around the theme of revenge. And in the same movie you have the main character dressing like a spastic and dancing in the streets while following some 4th wall-breaking music that isn't even played in the in-movie world.
You must question what was the thought process behind writing and directing this and the club dance scenes. Let's admit that Raimi unironically thought this would be some golden comedic moment. Fucking no one told him anything? Not from the production? Not the actors? No one during the test screenings cringed really hard? It's widely known now that Sony meddled with the movie to push getting Venom into it: was including this scene the trade-off? Did he plan to retroactively kill the movie on a subconscious level? Because this shit is so embarrassing that even the really good parts come second whenever someone brings the movie up.

Attached: 1445737370571.png (442x341, 182K)

most kino scene*

whag

>hated
You mean retarded? Because yes, I prefer the stupidity of Raimi over the blandness of the new ones.

Sneed

Most normies dislike the scenes with hammed up Raimi camp that go over their heads. No wonder the most campy scene of the trilogy is the most hated.

If you like scenes like this then you like GotG movies, I bet.

People who hate this scene got pleb-filtered.

it was a different time

I like how "camp" is just a term for "really fucking bad."

Pleb.

Yes, except I fucking love this scene. Douchebag Pete is fucking hilarious.