England will unironically win the World Cup this year

I've never understood the hate towards this team from other nations.

They've always had good players but it wasn't until quite recently that they came together to actually play like a team. The "golden generation" hated each other.

My prediction is that England will beat Germany in the final 3-2.

Attached: 0_GettyImages-1166590004.jpg (615x409, 43.47K)

I don't think so

Attached: XmkJi4fh.jpg (1024x999, 103.55K)

Why?

>golden generation
it wasn't
bunch of overrated fags that got overhyped

Ohh you'll find out.

Attached: Miss-nagatoro-anime.jpg (1920x1080, 132.25K)

They'll choke

> Israel

Every single player in the English golden generation was individually world class level.

If our black players learn to take penalties it's over for everyone else.

Bro, take your meds.

according to you and your media

Explain with logic why england won't win this year.

As opposed to (((your))) media. PSG bought an end of career David Beckham.

He can't.

>T-This time for sure

Attached: 1649131536239.jpg (984x738, 74K)

Why are Romanians always talking shit about the UK when they rely so heavily on them for money?

Thank you for the generous donation but that doesn't change the fact that your NT have a choking tendency and your defence is compromised if you use Maguire unironically.

Attached: 1648858950718.jpg (399x399, 21.59K)

Gonna be so great when we beat you 1-0 and you miss a penalty

Attached: 1623256126269.png (347x325, 109.5K)

>still caring about the world cup in 2022
>When its nothing but a shitty club football tournament
Holy shit, you are desperate.

Lol mutt

>England will unironically win the World Cup this year
HaaaaaHahahahahahahaahahahjajahaajajahAAAHahAJAJAAKAAJAKAAHAJAKAHAJAHAJAaHAJAaHaHahjaaHaHAjaHjaAHaHjaHAjaHjaAHaHaAHjaHjaHajaHaaH

Do Argentina actually think they'll win?

Attached: images - 2022-04-01T084712.993.jpg (634x421, 35.08K)

Success breeds jealousy. That doesn't mean success in international football, it means success in every other facet of life and football is the one thing the jealous can attach themselves to where they, or any of their many copers, might actually better the Anglo.
You see this in lots of places. The nerd at school can't physically defeat his bullies so instead he sits seething every day wondering how he can be the figure of gloating. That's why he works hard, nerding away. One day he'll be the bully's boss when school is over with and he's working for him. Of course this doesn't happen because the bully is a bully because his father is a powerful man and owns a company that the bully will inherit and the nerd will actually work for the bully. That's when the nerd can't handle the pressure of growing up to be one of two things; the simpcuck or the incel. Finally this comes to ahead and he decides the only way to physically better the bully is to shoot up the school and therefore the bully. So he kills a dozen kids, not the bully, and gets a life sentence.
He becomes worse off because of his jealousy. Instead of hitting the gym, hitting the bag, and then hitting the bully, he put all of his effort into a scenario he truly believed could happen. Just like the JFs. Instead of trying to better themselves and challenge the Anglo where it matters, they channel all of their efforts into defeating the Anglo in one of the many, many, many, sports where the Anglo is relevant, while they remain relevant in one, or at best two.
If only they put the effort in to change themselves for the better where the Anglo might even see them as someone worthy of respect, they stay shithole third world countries. Hoping that one day they too might live in God's green land (where they can cry about racism and being bullied because they simply cannot compete with the Anglo where it matters).

Jealousy. It's a bad look.

Attached: 1630277561588.jpg (257x319, 10.71K)

We have better odds than the Undertakes of Ukraine and the Destroyers of Denmark (P), yes.

> I've never understood the hate towards this team from other nations.
Maybe it’s because you’re a bunch of delusional and insufferable cunts? Your entire post reeks of entitlement from a nation that is irrelevant at this sport

Based and correctpilled.

Attached: 1426960070039.png (4496x4328, 456.15K)

Every single competition you faggots claim to have a “golden generation” it’s pathetic

>success
The astounding lack of self awareness is hilarious

How would you win it ironically?

Lol

Americans still seething from the Whitehouse incident.

Why would we seethe? Unfortunately your country is our country’s bitch, and unfortunately our country is Israel’s bitch

OK jew

America lol

Not so fast.

Attached: psychic.jpg (1159x875, 184.83K)

are you implying denmark is bad?

Argentina is a 3rd world country. The education isn't great.

Worry about finishing the group phase in 1st, nigel

LMFAO if you think Kane is putting in a shift in the semi/final. I don't think he even has registered a single shot in a final yet.

You’re delusional if you think we’re winning anything with southgate

>most successful English manager since Sir Alf Ramsay

I dont get it either

Yes of course, and that’s why he got a neat little contract extension. Don’t seethe when we go home with nothing again

do it for her

Attached: 1648614784402.png (764x791, 757.9K)

Save some jokes for November please.

>first final since 66

That's progress and the next step is winning something

Honestly what do you think Gareth is doing wrong? Are you mad he lost a penalty shoot out with england? Do you think with the midfielder flair of Rice, Philips, Henderson, Winks, and some 18 year old, we should be controlling games and playing attack football?
Are you certain that players he's selected will ruin our chances somehow despite playing well in the past? Or, are you angry he's not some le epic fuck the FA norfman who soulfully sends us out in the round of 16?

Even David James?

>he

Attached: 1644693174038.gif (386x364, 3.09M)

they've got it in the bag as long as they don't let it go to penalties kek

>your defence is compromised if you use Maguire unironically.

Absolutely this. They will defend him because he played well against San Marino though.

Literally have beaten nobody. Lost to Croatia.

I don't hate your team, I just want your country's men to be killed, your children to be enslaved and your women to be raped.

Attached: 1647998323271.png (254x194, 125.48K)

>My prediction is that England will beat Germany in the final 3-2.

Germany wont see a final for the next 12 years, at least that i can tell you

yeah man I'm really afraid of that yank u23 benchwarmer squad

Based

>implying we'll give a fuck

*sigh*
We want to like you, GB.
But before every major tournament, the most insecure and autistic among you start woofing about "It's Coming Home!!!" which just sets you up for failure.
Let's just enjoy the matches, and if you wind up in the final, we'll cheer for you. Deal?

It's coming home.