Kinos about impending doom?

Kinos about impending doom?

Attached: D205FUnU8AI6FyY.jpg (1152x860, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnaJG1FarE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do sex addicts like women and the bourgeois and other humanists like christians always say that asexuality is bad?

Is this the incel cope thread?

>men having less sex
>women still having a lot
Um how does that work? Lesbians?

Attached: 1525918328094.png (1000x998, 134K)

>almost one in five women I pass on the street can't get laid

Attached: (------).jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Tinder. The same dudes fuck all of them.

If you dont want shootings its bad

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnaJG1FarE
you have no idea how hard it is to be a femcel

so women are supposed to fuck average and ugly looking guys right

I think you'll find the trend of men lacking sexual partners has been more or less the same for 7000 years.

in a healthy society, yeah

Women are such filthy creatures that you dare complain about "unrealistic beauty standards" while at the same find 80% men unattractive.

You dont even consider ugly men as human

These girls do exist. A friend of my mother's daughter was one. Sadly, her mother managed to fix her and get her off to college after about five years of femceldom. She's probably taken fifty yards of Chad cock by now.

I unironically know a few.

>my mother's daughter
your sister?

It's not asexuality unless you're honestly not attracted to anything. People with that mindset only make up such a small amount of the population that its not even worth thinking about

>A friend of my mother's daughter was one.
... you mean your sisters friend?

what the fuck does this mean

if you were a woman you wouldnt fuck average or ugly dudes either. maybe you'd settle for a decent average looking guy, some women do.

They're supposed to stay in their own league and not to beg every attractive friend they have to casually fuck them.
I'm in college third year and I know two very average girls who wait for me to fuck them since first year. I'm sure they must complain about being single with other people, the truth is that they only desire guys who already have better opportunities.

No, the daughter of a friend of my mother. Worded it badly.

>what the fuck does this mean
That a society that caters to females and allows even the ugliest and most genetically inferior of them to think that they're all YAS QWEENS until they hit the wall is a society not long for this world.

You don't honestly believe that a third of men are asexual right?

It means he's ugly and/or socially awkward and can't get laid.
ah-bloo-bloo

Of course they SHOULD stay in their own league, but most guys 5 or lower are not fuckable, hence why 18 percent of women dont fuck.