Official /golf/ Masters Tournament Final Round RIP Drunk Driving user Edition

Attached: 1646153115861.jpg (1968x1983, 267.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensjournal.com/sports/arnold-palmer-a-reminder-of-golfs-pre-sanitization-past-w442019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: drivechipandputt.jpg (680x404, 79.49K)

Attached: 1649356746841.jpg (597x490, 144.49K)

>RIP Drunk Driving user
hope he rots in hell

what is this drop bullshit

but I want to do this (in the future)

same

Be real with me, is drunk driving user secretly Tammy Sytch?

Based

The stands aren’t part of the course normally
So you can get relief

>excuse me, sorry

>Leaders not even on the Second Nine on Sunday
>People declaring the tournament over
Plebs. Tournament hasn't even started yet.

Lmao what the hell is wrong with Rory?

>McIlroy was raised Roman Catholic and has self-identified as Irish, Northern Irish, and British. He carries a British passport, although he usually is reluctant to discuss his nationality at length. In June 2014, McIlroy declared that he would represent Ireland (if he qualified) at the 2016 Olympic Summer Games, where golf became an Olympic event for the first time since 1904. In 2012 he had expressed an interest in representing Great Britain as opposed to Ireland; however, in January 2013 he was considering the options of playing for Britain or Ireland or not playing at all, stating; "I just think being from where we're from, we're placed in a very difficult position. I feel Northern Irish and obviously being from Northern Ireland you have a connection to Ireland and a connection to the UK. If I could and there was a Northern Irish team I'd play for Northern Ireland. Play for one side or the other – or not play at all because I may upset too many people… Those are my three options I'm considering very carefully", before choosing Ireland in 2014.

>McIlroy was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2012 New Year Honours for services to sport.

Attached: commentnew.jpg (1240x700, 84.62K)

I saw Brooks Koepka have five shots of Wild Turkey, hijack a school bus, then loudly tell everybody about how he was going to jump the Snake River and make some evil guy his bitch. It was odd. Thank god the cops were there that day or I don't know what would've happened.

Buy Mizuno golf products.

It’s just one britbong spamming it

No I am not. But he sounds like a fine fellow. I'll probably miss the next thread, I'm about to take a perc nap

Rory is on fire

You now remember: Jason Dufner

Attached: C3E4F80B-3B64-43DA-ABB0-C34DA00CA41C.jpg (1500x967, 171.13K)

Rory, you're on fire. No, you're ON fire!

Normally they don't play there so who gives a fuck? Normally, when they hold a tournament, there are stands, so fuck these pansies. I understand why Brooks puts his used condoms in their golf bags when they aren't looking.

The more I hear about this Brooks Koepka guy the less I like him

I'm still alive and kicking. Cope, seethe, dilate. Nothing like a nice buzzed drive down the dirt and gravel roads to my local pharmacy for opioids, brown liquor, and a 4loco

RORY
O
R
Y

Why does it always look like they hit the ball way off to the right when they hit it bros

bless this man, where is he now?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x266, 12.18K)

I see your Jason Dufner and raise you Jimmy Walker

Attached: 1E2B16C5-0DC2-4C19-A2A5-240CFBB3054E.jpg (2048x1364, 369.57K)

Hitting draws + trick of the camera angle

This Scheffler guy has solved golf desu

booba

Rory might be the goat when he has no chance of winning. Wait until he gets to -6 to implode

They are a bunch of rules babies anyway with drops, removing impediments, etc. Meanwhile I go out there and hack it up and play off cart paths. Cart paths are my best lie.

Shufflefuck is terrified!

well i shouldn't complain too much since you would just take another amerifart's life in your inevitable fatal crash

why are the crowds even there, did they think they cant drive 260 yards?

Inb4 he get relief so some fucking reason

where are black people

Rory will get his jacket norm wills it

Every time I play with Brooks, he just won't shut up about the smokestacks at Auschwitz. Always going on about "the shadows aren't long enough" and "they didn't have enough coke to operate those cremation ovens" or something like that. I dunno, I'm starting to think he doesn't like the Jewish people very much. He's from Florida too so you would think he would know better but I guess rules just don't apply to Brooksie.

RORY EAGLE

RORY IS STILL SNIFFING AROUND

lmao

Oh baby!

>Rory getting gud for no reason
typical

McIlroy bros

yo good for rory

Attached: popcorn-time.jpg (1024x768, 118.44K)

im gonna remember this you inbred island buck toothed racists fuck

I've hit some of my best shots off of bumpy ground that's 75% dirt and rocks.

MASHED POTATOS!

Masters >>> Open >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PGA Champ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the literal Bryson I just left in the toilet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US open

like Brooksie in an orphanage, Rory still sniffing around

based Rory

Attached: 11348FC4-E632-497F-BA4F-419B8B1EF68D.jpg (1988x3000, 2.91M)

About to set off car alarms in the parking lot for the finishing holes

Racist? That supposed to be an insult? Do you know where you are?

Dustin Johnson is playing now dude

>year first
>not revealing
>>>>>>>>>>Canada flag

Attached: 1647717524708.jpg (345x383, 75.81K)

What a gay ass woman photo

>There are people itt who don't understand basic unplayable lie rules

Running from the dripping wet bayonet of Brooks Koepka

I like breasts

>Racist? That supposed to be an insult? Do you know where you are?

Attached: 1649249984696.png (1500x1500, 254.75K)

The Matt Ryan of golf

>good ball

dude stfu, it's not some weekend with your buddies and actually hitting a nice shot is something surprising enough to say such a thing.

Why are they calling it the Grand Slam if it isn't all in the same year. It isn't, it isn't even a Tiger Slam. It's a "career slam"

All lies are playable if you aren't a bitch.

Attached: milk.jpg (1080x1568, 149.96K)

>unplayable
heh, maybe for you hacker watch this
*floats it onto the green*
heh, nothing personelle kiddo

Unfortunately they only come with a retarded brain.

>have more than 0 major wins
can't be Matt Ryan
Maybe the Matt Ryan of the Masters tho

That was one of the biggest disappointments when I started getting into golf a few years ago. I used to think the landing spot of the ball was largely immutable but then I see Bryson and shit crying to officials because he landed within 500 feet of a retractable sprinkler, and actually getting relief

Blessing this thread with Nelly

Attached: 20ced3a0bb41fb9546b01d19d5500dec-1.jpg (1020x680, 70.58K)

Me too user

Attached: F7695EAD-3B0D-4A7C-BA71-FAA1FA2B87B2.jpg (1722x2560, 803.58K)

All women are retarded

RORY ON GOD MODE RIGHT NOW

Not racist, just don't like 'em

Attached: 1649557926455.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>eating nacho cheese out of the can
>drinking a flat diet pepsi that I saved half of from yesterday’s play
>cockroaches crawling up my walls from out of my baseboards
I hate being poor. I think I’m going to kill myself after this wraps up

Why do they call it a Grand Slam if you don't even get any bacon with it?

Welcome back Rory! We have missed you!

Attached: FP8RKPBXsAQNmW2.jpg (725x633, 132.65K)

Golf is the comfiest sport to be a professional in

I'd go with Deshaun, the true garbage time GOAT

Is it good form to repair your divots when you're twenty yards deep in the gallery

>*Dies from the clot*

>Paul Azinger and Seve Ballesteros
>The pair butted heads in spectacular fashion at the 1989 Ryder Cup at The Belfry. After being told by teammate Curtis Strange to be wary of gamesmanship in their Sunday singles match, Azinger refused to let Ballesteros change a scuffed ball on the second green. “Is this the way you want to play today?” Ballesteros asked. And so the mood was set. On the 18th hole, Ballesteros got his own back by disputing a drop Azinger took out of the water. It didn’t end there. Two years later at Kiawah Island - the infamous War On The Shore - the pair clashed again, this time during the foursomes when Seve and Jose Maria Olazabal were playing Azinger and Chip Beck. Ballesteros noticed that the Americans had changed the type of ball they were using and accused them of cheating. Azinger later described Ballesteros as the king of gamesmanship. And Seve? He said of the US team: “The Americans were 11 nice guys - and Paul Azinger."

CAME ON CAM SCORE SUM FACKING ONE PUTTS

I once ran into Brooks late one night in the streets of Chicago (he was presumably in town for the yearly BMW championship at Cog Hill). Naturally, I requested an autograph from him, as he was my favorite tour player at the time. Shockingly, a visually intoxicated Brooks began berrating me with racial slurs and omminously warned that I was in "MAGA country." Luckily, I darted out of there the second I saw him begin to fashion a noose.

Attached: 706705A5-DA67-43B4-9502-8EDBE4ECF7D1.gif (245x184, 443.53K)

>soijack
/pol/ is leaking

truly the best profession possible

Milch mutter

where is tiger?

Based Seve

I would take that divot and grow it at home.

Even if you lose you get a great weekend away lol

These guys are neurotic and stressed to hell though. It's a game of inches for them.

Today's final round is going to be the lowest rated master's in 20 plus years. Snooze fest with a faceless and personality-less country club faggot winner. Zzzzzzz

Attached: 651621.gif (220x120, 289.52K)

Playing call of duty

CAM ON RORY HIT A KINO DRAW

In the clubhouse with the player's wives, giving them emotional support of course.

For me, it's Arnie.
>I asked Arnold about earlier girlfriends, if he had ever been close to getting married before meeting Winnie.
>“Well I f—– a few,” Arnold said. “But I never wanted to marry them.”
mensjournal.com/sports/arnold-palmer-a-reminder-of-golfs-pre-sanitization-past-w442019/

>muh stress
yea because the jews who run the tour are ripping all of them off. but nobody wanted to take phil's side because they're all gelded bitch made faggots

>Brooks Koepka turns pro
>national homicide rate increases 30%
This isn't a coincidence

soijack is Yea Forumss fault
I hate those retards so goddamn much

DUFFED IT OH NO NO NO NO!

Rory is about to make the greatest comeback in Golding history.

EVERYONE SUCKS AT PUTTING