YAASSS!

Attached: guurl bye.png (583x649, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
bizarreculture.com/death-of-the-hipster-are-we-living-in-a-post-ironic-world/
instagram.com/explore/tags/hipster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone else unironically think fags deserve to be killed?

Damn I didn't know Millie Bobbie Brown posted here. Big fan btw.

>and this is my kid-diddling finger. Why, yes, gayness and paedophilia are closely linked... and that's a good thing

No one wants to see that shit. Can't wait for them to be cancelled.

gays have no idea how much they are going to make normal people hate them in the upcoming years
as if netflix wasn't already 50% gay

>breaking ground
I wonder how badly his anus is broken.

>ywn live in a world where gays dress in flamboyant costumes and tell jokes and sing

Did all the fun ones die of AIDS?

How do these people even get these ridiculous jobs? Does netflix just invent new positions for you the moment you walk through the door with brown skin?

Absolutely. Fuck tolerance.

There will be a day where people start shooting these freaks in the middle of the street and everybody will cheer for it

I used to not have any problem with. That is slowly and steadily changing.

t. falseflagger who wants to take down Yea Forums like with 8.ch el paso

fuck gays, fuck niggers, and fuck jannies

Jesus almighty in heaven I beg of you to deliver us from this evil faggotry

>no one watches netflix original shit
>LETS MAKE IT MORE GAY, THAT WILL GET PEOPLE TO WATCH IT

Most people that have netflix are white liberals, they love fag shit more than anyone

The people who work for these companies in California live in a bubble. All they see around them is degeneracy and like-minded people 24/7. They don't care about anyone or anything outside of it.

i don't have a problem with fags, the trans shit being pushed hard in the US is seriously weird tho. i just can't grasp how pumping somebody full of hormones and cutting their dicks off is seen as treatment for a mental disorder.

Attached: 1557051818655.png (478x483, 155K)

yet none of the gay netflix original shows are anywhere near the most watched shows

Me waking up my friend who fell also asleep while watching Netflix

Attached: 1564698527702.gif (500x259, 1.39M)

They say they are but they don't actually want to spend time on watching it.

those that don't try to hide it, yeah

Good thing they're paying for a "leader of brand and editorial strategy for LGBTQ+ content"
Surely this will save them!

that tickles~

White liberals live fairly conservative lifestyles behind closed doors.They actually find fags gross to boot.

>get a professional position
>can't even put a fucking shirt on

What the fuck?

>live fairly conservative lifestyles
Lol no, white liberals are fiflthy degenerates and they don’t live double lives. They wouldn’t support or push sjw shit if they did live conservative lifestyles

PLEASE GET AIDS PLEASE GET AIDS
Yes

i feel sad about feeling this way but i'n honestly glad they still have the death penalty for homosexuality in certain parts of the world. it is an abomination

not every hipster is an SJW but every SJW is a hipster

Attached: hipstersnowflakes.jpg (600x719, 64K)

Lmao and Netflix goes down in flames like the rest of Hollywood / silicone Valley

Can you imagine working in an industry where you post a shirtless picture of yourself watching television to celebrate your new promotion?
I can’t, I’d get fired and I’d fire anyone who did that.

uh oh

Attached: 1548034730948.png (500x503, 101K)

This guy, like all H*llywood people, is from new york

It’s only natural to think that

Dios mio...

this guy told his parents "i am gay"

Attached: tfw the redpill hits.jpg (750x1050, 222K)

YAAASSSSSSS MAMA WHATEVER ANGERS INCELS IS ALRITE IN MY BOOK

sadly here in europe is worse, fucking cuckland

Attached: 1557342605630.jpg (600x1001, 137K)

FBI here's one of them cracka incels

>hipsters
did you time travel back to 2015?

I dont know why UK decided to surrender to USA jews circus but maniland Europe isnt like that. Sure we're bombarded 24/7 by globohomo propaganda so i dont know how much we'll resist...but still we're way better than USA.

Attached: LGBT eternally BTFO.png (615x325, 37K)

You have that partially right. LGBTQRLMNOPBRAP and Diversity positions are 100% for marketing and PR purposes. Meaning, they only exist for potential consumers of the woke persuasion to know about.

Me
nothing but disease fostering child raping culture subverters

>Does netflix just invent new positions for you
Yes but its not their fault, its yours. You found this shit with your subscription (if you're not a customer then better 4 you)

>try to blame some American girl for killing a dude when you clearly have evidence it was some black guy with a sketchy record

why? afraid they'll turn you, incel?

Look at the pic, stupid mustache - check, stupid haircut - check, gay - check, and the most obvious...works in media - check. All this pleb needs to do is put a pair of empty framed glasses on & he's there.

Watch this user and it will all make sense youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

Attached: hipsterfaggots.jpg (500x618, 90K)

Why the FUCK can all of these faggots grow a full, bushy beard?!

Literally no one on earth is afraid of this

The Shitalian regime is seen as a joke by the rest of Europe. Germany and France are and always will be the real powers, and they're ruled by the world's number one shitskin fangirl and a globalist kike banker who literally work(ed/s) for the Rothschilds. Good luck, friend. You're gonna need it.

Are you saying homosexuality is a choice?

They should be afraid

>In case people didn't notice I'm gay, I grew this gay moustache

Not about a year ago, but yes.

Looks like there's some traces of poop in there.

Prince wasn't gay.

>fag can't wait but post a shirtless selfie trying to make a gay face

Can't be real, nothing is real about these plebs. The most punchable faces for the last god knows how long....

Attached: hipstertrap.jpg (700x500, 242K)

Aren't there any hipsters where you live?? Your very lucky if so user.

My dad is a so called liberal who turns homophobic when he's drunk, once called it a sickness.

Hipsters are dead user. That time is over. This is the time of Zoomers now.
bizarreculture.com/death-of-the-hipster-are-we-living-in-a-post-ironic-world/

He's clearly wearing a bra.

>YOU: "I'm gay."

I know you are.

not in my country user, not in my country.

yes, even in your country. There's only 4 and a half months left of the 2010s, user. Its time to leave things like 'hipsters' behind. Its such an watered out expression because everyone was being called hipsters.
Look at the latest entries at the hipster tag on instagram instagram.com/explore/tags/hipster/
Its just ordinary people, hipster means nothing anymore. You were probably called hipster by people you didn't know as well.

I kinda feel like it's a choice, I forced myself to fuck 3/10 fat women. I was not attracted to them and I came, I could do the same shit with a man and feel the same disgust after fucking a 300lb whale.

Unfortunately the first rule of hipsters is to deny the existence of hipsters. I looked at that article you posted with no comments by the way & the mention of Melbourne aka "hipster douchebag central" just showed that the flog writing is a hipster zoomer. Check out the comments on the video i posted here which say that video is still oh so relevant. Thanks for playing...

Attached: 40050_134500053258008_1511245_n.jpg (407x405, 40K)

Ok. Keep being stuck 5 years ago. But the world has passed that by. There is no more hipster.

Not stuck in the past user, still plenty of those hipster flogs around and comments on that video confirm it. Hipster sperglord detected....kek

Attached: 155537_457192710988739_1447301064_n.png (800x480, 498K)

Calling someone a hipster means nothing anymore. Yes I'm a hipster, I live in 2015 and use my iphone 4 lmao
Its like calling yourself emo in the beginning of 2010. its over. it means nothing anymore.

I miss Freddie

This trannies should get help 100%

i swear to god if i see more literal faggotry suggested for me to watch on netflix i am never paying for it again. im sick of this shit. i dont hate faggots but i also dont want to watch faggot shit or even see it advertised to me.