How would he do?

How would he do?

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-141845_Chrome.jpg (1080x663, 160.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1513215355296047109?t=hF6OwmG8TVVLUY6lkLUZKA&s=19
mlssoccer.com/news/report-bayern-munichs-pep-guardiola-would-coach-usmnt-one-day-sideline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He no longer wants to coach national teams, even though that he said that in the past, he'd rather spend 10 more years at city than be in a stacked team like brazil

USA winning 2026 might not be a meme

>USMNT
>USM
>Men
Fuck americuks

Anything would be an upgrade right now i think

>brazil
>stacked
kek

Are you sure...?

twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1513215355296047109?t=hF6OwmG8TVVLUY6lkLUZKA&s=19

Gonna have go with a BIG DOUBT on this one
USSF only wants mlelsoi coaches

We already have a bald fraud coaching >us though.

he said that today? Interesting

Imagine going from Berhalter to Pep Lol

We need another /american talents/ thread

>what do you mean I can't just buy a 100m overrated winger

Be run out of the country inside of a month after he starts shitting on MLS and how soccer is generally run here. If people couldn't stand Klannsman they would outright hate Pep and his autistic ways.

Except Klinsmann had zero past success on his manager resume. It coming from Pep is completely different.

Everyone is hurt rn

I don't think that he'd get anywhere near the team. USSF only wants either MLS coaches or Americans. Klinnsman was an exception.

They wouldn't really have a choice if he wanted the job

Perhaps. The timing would have to be correct.
Gregg isn't leaving until at least after the world cup and Pep's contract ends during the summer of 2023 so maybe.
The only other option I see the USSF trying to go for is Jesse marsch and he's at leeds until 2025.

>what do you mean I can't just buy a 100m overrated winger

wouldn't need to buy one, they already have pulisic

USA hosting 2026 World Cup with Pep as manager would be absolutely amazing

Lol it's Jurgen Klinsmann and you are stupid American pig dogs. Like success in a European league would've made a difference if that in itself isn't enough.

>not given unlimited money or walking into a team with Messi/Xavi/Iniesta

I fuckin wonder

Klinsmann did terrible as a manager at Frankfurt

You mean Hertha right? Doesn't matter anyways. 3rd place with Germany and coaching Bayern Munich is more than impressive enough for you guys (and that's before you throw in the fact he was a bonafide legend as a player). Round of 16 out of a group of death is a more than satisfactory job for >you guys as well.

he'd improve the team, but they would still be second best after us

you yanks are hilarious, it's not gonna happen. association football in america just isn't as deeply ingrained in society like europe, it's seen as a joke in america. I don't see why the most desired manager in the world would manage usa, he just said well done to an american sports program for qualifying to the world cup, same as he would say to an arabian tv program, etc

Did you miss the OP where he's on record saying he wants to manage USMNT in the future?

Meds

Bob Bradley also achieved round of 16 the world cup before Klinsmann, and he's a horrible manager. Klinsmann acheived the same as Bradley.

This is an article from 2013.....holy shit. I don't believe this now. BIG DOUBT.

>mlssoccer.com/news/report-bayern-munichs-pep-guardiola-would-coach-usmnt-one-day-sideline

It doesn't change the fact that he said it

Bradley's group had Algeria, Slovenia and England in it. Compared to Germany, Portugal and Ghana. They are not the same and to say they are makes me feel you are being disingenuous intentionally. I do agree Bob Bradley is a shit manager though.

>E
>A
>S
>Y

underrated

he's said it about a bunch of teams and the report is at least over 6 years old. Idk if you know how football press conferences work but there's like 6 a week for each manager, and he probably got asked a leading question and gave a vague affirmative. As a manager, you can get sacked at any time and you don't really want to piss off potential employers. It was before the man city job, which is probably the best job in football. You get paid a shit tonne, with a near unlimited budget, in the league with the highest revenue. They even built him like a penthouse apartment in manchester with like an indoor swimming pool and stuff. He gets an insane amount of money like I'm not sure a national association would be able to match it

Yes but people change their mind. Lots can happen in 9 years with someone's career and how they feel about where they are at.

You do know how Klinsmann got fired right?

checked

Better answer than mine desu but yeah, I don't see him leaving city to coach a national team

HOLY BASED
poop to USMNT nothing but confirmed!

the only EPL manager that would work well for our NT is Klopp. His play style, austism, and Pashun would fit well

Verdict is still out on Marsch, but he would do much better than Berhalter obviously

I miss Tim Howard. If we had him with this current team, we would be pretty good

Unless Leeds get relegated before 2025, USA won't get marsch for a while.

the only thing I would add is that he has expressed a desire to manage a national side for a while though. But idk the perks of the city job are so much that it's hard to see why he'd leave that job for a pipe dream. Even then, I don't see why he'd pick america over a country that has a larger and deeper ingrained footballing culture. Stranger things have happened, and america is very livable. He lived in nyc for a year after barca so maybe that's why he said it in 2013

SF 49ers own half the team, and are supposedly getting another 25% this summer. Theyre a well run ownership group. I could see then dumping money into Leeds this summer, and trying to make some waves next season.

USA hosts the world cup in 2026, it will be a massive deal here

I remember reading Leeds fans were mad and accusing the 49ers of hiring an American manager, but it came out eventually it was their foreign exec team

And you think they'll dump Marsch even if Leeds stay in the PL?

but the world cup is a massive deal wherever it's held. It just seems like he's very happy in the man city job, and might try and do a sir alex thing with it. We'll see what happens, I imagine he'll stay until they win the CL

No I was agreeing with you. I think they're about to spend a lot of money to support him this summer. Don't see him leaving for awhile

lol, the leeds fans hate him. The second he runs into a patch of bad form, he'll probably lose his job

this isn't true at all. Theyve been raving about him for weeks now.

Do they hate him only because muh american boogeyman?

IF leeds doesn't stay up, I bet he gets sacked though.

They don't hate him at all. Go on twitter or read their forums, and see for yourself.

They were literally singing his name after the Watford game.

Also they're pretty much safe now since Burnley lost today and are 11 points ahead of tgem

no, they just really, really like bielsa. There's a little america bogeyman tho, the leeds fans are really vitriolic and aren't just little england but little west yorkshire. The teams they've recently beat are really teams they should beat and the fans kinda put the success more on the fact that key players are no longer injured than on the manager. They're not calling for him to get sacked while they're winning, but the next bad patch, they will be

Impossible to be worse than Gregg

Please lead us to glory, oh bald one

le fans are happy when the team are winning and want to support their team. Just you wait until the next game leeds are 2-0 down, look at leeds fixture list. I think he'll probably get sacked next season
t. grandparents are leeds season ticket holders

What will they say when they beat Crystal Palace next game?

No
What will they say when city chokes in their game vs leeds?

crystal palace are a good side, so they'll be happy. They've got to the FA cup semi final, drew against man city the other week, and beat arsenal this week to cuck them out of top 4. It's away, so there won't acc be that many leeds fans there, but I imagine they'll be praising the players. Jeesie is literally david moyes at man u, he's gonna get sacked, the job is impossible

Don't forget, they also beat city at the etihad earlier in the season.

All NT coachs are frauds

I'm a fraud :(