Only computer is in the living room

>only computer is in the living room
>have to browse Yea Forums in full view of my parents

Attached: 1565317493001.jpg (273x184, 5K)

buy some cheapshit refurbished laptop for like $200

Lol.

>tfw live alone
>have the day off work
>It's 2:45 pm
>Haven't got out of bed all day other than to piss and give cat his breakfast
>Right now I'm lying in bed, a freezing cold day, it's raining outside, and I'm posting on my laptop whilst my cat snoozes beside me
Maximum comfy

You don't have a phone?

>look mom i got dubs

Attached: 1554382174727.png (723x666, 163K)

are ya winning son?

What's for dinner tonight, lads?

Chad phoneposter

>implying a 12 year old can come up with that kind of money

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Posting shit to make your parents question you as requested.

Attached: Got the wrong idea goy.png (949x493, 993K)

based

Attached: 1512534308535.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Sneed-

That is all.

>a freezing cold day
Where the fuck do you live?

Literally me except i don't have a cat.

Melbourne, Australia. Winter here. It's been raining all day and it's about 8 degrees.

Based comfybro.

>have the day off work
i dont believe you

Believe it.
I have to work tomorrow though.

what's on tv in Melbourne?

Take pics of your penis and post them

No idea. Haven't watched any tv today, I haven't got out of bed and I don't like televisions in the bedroom.

watch fat pizza and get wasted

Attached: but-why.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Reminds me when I first starting browsing Yea Forums in the living room, no fucking way you could do that now

You can buy a fucking phone for under $200. Like a Nokia copper thing or some kind of Motorola. Cheap phones like that do 90% of what flagships can do.

Nah, I have to work tomorrow and I got drunk last night so no more booze today. Probably just gonna stay in bed, shitposting and occasionally fapping until dinner.

pretty based ngl

Where is it freezing cold in August?

because the earth is round, dipshit

South America Australia and all those other shit places no one cares about

South East Australia. Apparently might be snow tonight in Canberra and certain areas of Victoria tomorrow.

Reading comprehension

>he doesn't know

Based and aussie rules footybpilled

i turn 25 this year and i have nothing to show for it. i've never had sex before. i also don't know how to drive and i live with my mom in a small apartment. i browse Yea Forums from my shitty government-issued smartphone that i’m eligible for because i have food stamps. i feel like i don’t belong in society. i actively contemplate my own suicide at least 5 times a day. my favorite movie is the lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring.

How did things get so bad?

>certain areas of Victoria

Like mine. Right now the rain's absolutely fucking *hammering* down and has been all day. I can't hear anything else.

Basex

It's been steady all day at my place but not really heavy. It's actually stopped for the time being but it's still cold as fuck.

>there's one country

when will they learn

Imagine living in some shitty country where it gets cold in August

or not lol. a small form factor hp is 50 dollars free shipping on ebay. you absolute pleb