Why do VARcucks defend this?

Why do VARcucks defend this?

Attached: 1649609624781.jpg (1263x714, 182.41K)

Defending what? FA is corrupt to no end. I still support the use of technology, i dont support corrupt officials using it.

>getting the call right is bad, actually
What is wrong with you?

>the Betfair Premier League is fixed
shocking

shit like this should always be called offside anyway
even if Sterling had been onside, Jesus is clearly offside and impacts the positions that the defenders take up

>VAR screenshot quality gets progressively worse in the few hours after the game
Sad!

It's offside CHUD!

Remember when they said they'd use thicker lines this season and stop with the retarded super tight decisions like this one?

Funny how quickly that got swept under the carpet. I don't give a fuck about City or Liverpool but giving stuff like this as offside is a joke.

I agree with this

i thought the new rule would be giving these as goals?

how many threads do you plan to make?

Swept under the rug how? You claim to not care but your bias shows in your reasoning. The lines don't touch by the way you spacker

depends if it's against liverpool or not

fuck sterling that's why LMAO

They are using thicker lines, look at the size of that red line

The thicker lines are only added after the decision so that they're visible to the watching public. Please at least attain a reasonable degree of competency before getting angry

No, offside still counts as offside.

disgraceful

rules change as and when Liverpool need them to

reminder

Attached: Replay 2022-04-10 19-11.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

liVARpool

that should be a straight red. was it reviewed or even noticed by the ref?

They have to stop citeh pissing the league and promote a fake rivalry somehow.

It was given as a yellow

Offside is offside, whether it is by a mile or an inch. Why are you crybaby faggots so dense?

so the ref doesnt know the rules. this league is fucked.

ERA ROJA

Who cares. we are talking about an oil team and the quintessencial reddit söy club

>noooooooooooooo not the heckin sandniggerinos

If he knew the rules he would have sent Bernardo off in the 1st half

but... liverpool is... LE BAD

How is that not offside?? How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Attached: IMG_20220316_114514.jpg (826x962, 297.41K)

I agree with you the refs are shit.

i dont get it
isn't he like a full meter offside?

The player at the top of the screen did not go for the ball, and was ruled to not effect the play. It was the second player that received the pass. He was objectively offside as well though, just by a smaller margin.

I thought they were going to allow the goal if it wasn't obvious the player was offside? Or were they only talking about changing to that? I really feel like these "well ackyully his shoulder was 3 inches in front of the defenders boot so he had an massive advantage and the goal is disallowed" bullshit has gotten old like last season.

faggot

The thing is, this instance was a fix. It's in the Premier League's commercial interests to keep the title race competitive, and if overruling an onside call is all it takes, they'll do it.

should only be looking at the feet, everything else is bs

>ankle tackle from the back
straight red
>inb4 ABL
I hate City just as much but the fucking ref had a clear view of it too so I want people to tell me without any bias that this wasn't a foul

Attached: OleAtTheWheel.png (545x463, 309.51K)

>this wasn't a foul
It was given as a foul and a yellow card.

It's all so tiresome

Slip of tongue, sorry. Wanted to type red

The english cant into football. Still remember the nationas league final last year. You had english fuckers here, that were feverishly defending that ridiculous "no offside decision" by that english referee.

As a Liverpool supporter, I thought it would be a red too honestly. Glad we got away with it since Bernardo should've had a red in the first half.

They made the lines fatter and said if the lines touch, then it counts as onside. It's not VAR's fault that Sterling was offside.

The Mbappe one? The one that objectively according to the rules of the game wasn't an offside offence? That one? If you don't know the rules, that's fine, but don't talk about them if you don't know them.

Yes that one. And you are the exact same fucker arent you. Even FIFA has now said how absurd it was. You fucking english prick.

I'm not English. Again, if you don't know the rules of the game that's fine, but dont talk as if you do. Read the rules. He was onside.

Was only at the start of the season before they went to their usual BS.

Only a yellow with pressure, he only gave the card after VAR.

Again, you british prick, even FiFA has come out and remarked how stupid the decisioon was.

I'm not British. Read the rules. He was onside. This has been the rule for fucking YEARS. The same thing happened in the Spurs/Liverpool game in like 2016.

Libpewl bad

No, you dont understandfootball. We have been over this. You are retarded. Same reason you havent won a title in 56 years.

>Same reason you havent won a title in 56 years.
Still not English lol.

I went into the archives to find the rule that I had to post like 50 times back when that happened and the first thing I saw was a German claiming the ball was dead before the whistle was blown and I'm realising that was you lol. You have zero understanding of football as a sport, nevermind the offside rule.

How arent you british or english? Yet always using that flag?

I live in the occupied part of Ireland.

So, you never won a title, thats even better. Maybe stop commenting on a game you have no clue about.

Being British doesnt necessarily mean you're english you retarded kraut

Thats not what I said, you retarded fuck.

You literally don't know the rules of the game lol. You claimed that the ball was dead the second it was played, regardless of whether the whistle was blown or not. You claimed that dummy runs that pull players out of position are also "offside interferences". You have been told the rule hundreds of times over the course of like 8 months and you still don't understand it. You have the football understanding of a woman.

Kill yourself fucking disgusting german

Why was Liverpools goal in the league Cup final given offside?

Learn to read
Even FIFA has come out and remarked abotut that stupid ass decision. I never said the ball was dead, you're drunk Paddy.

Because Van Dijk was holding a player and stopping him from defending.

Yes you did. Pic related. You'll deny it was you. But we both know it was you. Because you even did the whole "YOU'RE JUST DEFENDING THE REF CUZ YOU'RE ENGLISH" thing in that thread too and the reason I know that, is because you were saying it to me in that thread and I had to tell you in that thread also that I wasn't English or British despite my flag.

Forgot my pic.

Attached: deadball.jpg (619x122, 17K)