Was it right for Abrams to just "retire" the Chekov character? What ever happened to "The Show Must Go On"?

Was it right for Abrams to just "retire" the Chekov character? What ever happened to "The Show Must Go On"?

Attached: chekov.jpg (618x412, 42K)

Why did they retire him?

he died in real life

newsflash: the actor died

he committed suicide after seeing how wrong green room was, but they're claiming it was a freak accident

How do we know they retired him? They haven't made any new entries in the Kelvin universe since he died.

Maybe Chekov was POSTED somewhere else

he reTIRED himself

Now there's a twink.

Stay in your containment general, faggots

He died? That's sad. I thought he was the only good part about the first movie. That guy made me laugh.

;_;

he got btfo'd by a car

Gods he's relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

you die in the game you die for REAL
btw you just lost the game

based drunk horny user

>btfo'd

i always thought that meant buttfucked. did the car rape him to death?

Pinned him to his fence and crushed his pelvis.

just use your parking break dude lmfao

so wait... can't you just live in a wheelchair and poop in a bag? why did that kill him?

his lungs were in his pelvis

He's kinda cute, he'd be hard to replace.

oh, that sucks. he sounded like a good bro and didn't deserve that end.

His car went into gear and crushed him up on a fence, poor guy, he was great in Huff which almost no one saw.

Of all the ways to die, that would not be my choice. Thats up there with dying while taking a shit or dying while masturbating to furries.

should have gotten an automatic

fucking sticks man. level up or don't drive them negro.

no truer statement has been spoken.

What I want to know is why didn't they write Chekov out by having him get crushed by a shuttlecraft he was autopiloting?

It wasn't a manual, it was a newer Jeep with some kind of retarded electric shifter design. They all got recalled shortly after his death.

so did you asshole

btfo = blown the fuck out

Dude had a problem with parking brakes. He failed to release the parking brake in make believe, then failed to engage the parking brake in real life.

Attached: parking meters.jpg (276x524, 43K)

Yes

how is it the guy in charge of piloting the space ship can't figure out how to put a jeep in park?

guess how many other people have been killed by that design

No. Wait. That was Sulu.

>Odd Thomas series never ever
Pity, it had potential

I forgot that he died

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldn’t believe

Lots of other people dies because of it. What point are you trying to make?

/o/ here,Daily reminder that if he’d been driving a Manual transmission vehicle then he would still be alive today
Automatics are for women and faggots who can’t drive.

nobody but him has died from it only a few injuries

I think they just retired the whole franchise sadly enough, though the real genius was how the dedication to his memory in the movie coincided with the first line of the rihanna single they had and that line was "I hit a wall"

Though just replace him with Ajax like they did in the cartoon