What fuck was hes problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=o9LvqESsRlM

Attached: wtafddfadf.png (913x642, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80eMhhWnWbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not everyone is a corporate jobber like nolan and villeneuve

he’s from a different time

he's an artist

he needs those 10 minutes of someone cleaning the floor

He's based.

I see no problem

He's based. You seeing a problem here with Lynch is why you're a fucking nobody and will be forgotten entirely in 1 generation.

Betamales are frightened by aggressive but measured displays of dominance like the one Lynch performs.

Nicotine addiction

judy

How based is he talking about the sherrif Truman's scene office in the last episode

>diet coke
>three packs of American Spirit
He must be a nervous trainreck.

>I have no ideas for Sheriff Truman's office. We're going to have 15 people standing around, and I don't have a fucking clue what I'm gonna do.
Really makes you think

Attached: HNG9dxx.jpg (1400x933, 96K)

Hes problem is not making good films

youtube.com/watch?v=80eMhhWnWbk

>concocts the final scene of the small town twin peaks mystery basically on the spot
>it comes out cheesy af and turns the whole series into some kind of ridiculous spoof
>by the time he’s done editing this retarded climactic impromptu scene, it actually points out to the viewer that there are now a minimum of three different realities inside the twin peaks universe
like a fighter in the bullring

The man is based. Simple as that.

Bill Hicks stole his lineup

He's basically got the ego of a brilliant artist but the mind and tastes of a 70 year old autistic man with dementia. It must've been hell for Showtime when execs want to cash in on some overhyped TV show from 40 years ago that only Reddit cares about, and then Lynch starts being a complete retard, shooting 30 minutes of literally nothing and peppering every episode with awful meme indie. And then when a reasonable person tries to suggest maybe you stop being an geriatric cunt, you snap at them. Fuck Lynch, and the return was his worst release, including the meme films he made in Philly.

have you ever considered suicide? Nice trips btw