Now that's what I call Cope Volume 12

>The first round bust who was fatally bad at avoiding the rush, he was the real winner
>Not the Super Bowl winning hall of famer and one of the most prominent NFL journalists, they are mean losers
It's been a long time since I've read such unbridled cope.
landgrantholyland.com/platform/amp/2022/4/9/23018052/ohio-state-dwayne-haskins-was-a-winner-unlike-adam-schefter-and-gil-brandt-rest-in-peace

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-091813~2.png (1440x2057, 978.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/maCm8b_Ivec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Regardless of whether you think he was a winner or loser leading up to yesterday, dying by being hit by a dump truck while crossing a highway on foot makes you a loser and automatically takes precedent over anything else you did in your life.

>How’d he die?
>He got hit by a dump truck.

Check out Chase Claypool’s Twitter if you want to see a broken buck.

Chase Claypool is a fucking retard

Brandt and Schefter are retards but I twitter people's response to them has been even more retarded. In Schefter's place especially it was just minorly offensive at worst and they've blown it up into something much bigger than it should be.

Brandt was just speaking the truth. And he’s right. I know it hurts peoples feelings, but he is right.

was schefter wrong?no. i cant stand the guy but are people really going to try cancel him now

i would love it if they cancel shefter over this

Schefter admitted to making shit up about Rodgers for views and no one cares.

i don't see how anyone would have a problem with what they said

pathetic youtu.be/maCm8b_Ivec

Attached: 1649600205135.jpg (827x966, 137.08K)

and yet he went to a school you could never get into.

schefter also accidentally exposed that he allows his sources to edit his reports about them.

There's a time to speak that truth though, and it isn't less than 24 hours after the dude died.

autism

Shefter is scum, but this isn't the issue to cancel him over.
No better time to speak the truth, it's when people might be paying attention. Everyone will forget about Haskins in a week, if not by Thursday

What kind of pathetic cope is this lmao. Ok, I'll bite. My brain and knees will still function in 15 years. Checkm8 nerd.

>Regardless of whether you think he was a winner or loser leading up to yesterday, dying by being hit by a dump truck while crossing a highway on foot makes you a loser and automatically takes precedent over anything else you did in your life.
well said lol
sports stars have too much credit for nothing these days
if some athlete died like this 100 years ago he'd be called a moron and a danger in traffic

>all these tributes over a mega bust
>HE GUD BOI
>you’re what I’m trying to be
>your career was just beginning

Such cringe. Guy was an absolute retard who was an even worse day qb.

>try to run across an interstate highway
>die

something about this story isn't really adding up

Someone needs to call it out. Brandt probably spent a lot of time with Haskins.

Attached: DC2E923F-7BDF-49EA-9214-F0F991A69A14.jpg (827x378, 134.22K)

wait, what did scheffter say?

Daniel Jones would never

he said that haskins had struggled to catch on in the nfl in the death tweet

Attached: 6155AFB0-1EE8-42AE-8324-74A50C22DE9E.jpg (1260x1147, 233.43K)

that monster

i don't think cope is an applicable word. for what do you think i'm coping?

>Someone needs to call it out.

they actually don't. the vast majority of truths go unspoken, for a variety of reasons. Not sure why you think this one was so important.

He also couldn't avoid the rush on the road.
Died how he lived

How else do you think these guys get the info? Actual investigating? LOL It’s all a show

oh for sure. they're clearly fed some sort of narrative from a single source most of the time, and if you dig enough you can usually tell who that source is. it was still exposed for everyone to see and nobody really batted an eye except for some sportswriters.

Dude just gave his opinion. I’m sorry it upset you.

>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

Same here many others believe Haskins had problems with his money and possibly he was thinking about suicide many times before his death.

It’s just their agents (or sometimes themselves) lobbying with multiple ‘insiders’ to get the best PR outcome. It’s a huge win for both in all categories. One side get the story, the other side gets tailored, free press.

>was

indeed, the other two at least knew how to use fucking pavements lmao

adept backpedaling

some guys and posts are clearly mouthpieces for the teams. notably, the post that we're talking about.

"Schefter’s only claim to fame is that he is good at using a cell phone, while Brandt’s Super Bowl rings dont mean shit when you're a garbage human being"
How do you pay pepople to write shit lile this? It's 4th grade tier garbage.
Also what did these guys even say ?

Opinions are like asshole, everyone has one and they all stink

He's not wrong though. Haskins was shit and a 1st round bust.

>Also what did these guys even say ?
"1488 kill all niggers. White power forever!"

No, wait, they had some mild accurate criticisms of a man who had just died.

>Gil Brandt
>two time SB Champ
>revolutionized the sport in a number of ways
>loser

not even a cowfag

Correcctamundo. They want the truth to wait until nobody is paying attention anymore

Attached: 1501814754029.jpg (463x318, 36.46K)

>crossing a highway on foot
Lol, is that what happened? What the hell was he doing walking across a highway?

>What the hell was he doing walking across a highway?
none of the theories floating around really make any sense.

>be suicidal african american gentleman
>goes out to sunny south florida to "train with teamates
>friday night
>party hard, drink / do all drugs
>"das it Imma doeet"
>goes to the highway
>jumps in front of the biggest fastest truck hurling by

What time was it when he got run over? All I can find is "morning"

this happens a lot when cars are disabled on the side of a highway. not sure if that's the case, but it wouldn't be weird at all.

Police report says pronounced dead at 6:30am
I figure 15-30 minutes until an ambulance came if the dump truck driver himself called one?

Gil Brant has triggered the bucks so badly that they are broken themselves.

lel

Dumb jock meme is real

No it doesnt. Ive broken down before and just walked in the grass on the shoulder until the next exit

To Brandt’s point, he got cut by Rivera when he was stupid with the covid protocols. He got caught lying about getting a family member a hotel room where the team stayed and was on social media at someone’s wedding mask less

You could've just said he's a nigger Jesus Christ stop dancing around the elephant in the room.

>can't read defenses
>can't read traffic patterns
What was his wonderlic score?

Highway is such a broad term in America are we talking a rural highway, a two lane road with few if any traffic stops, an inner-city highway like NYC’s West Side Highway which is crossed regularly at stoplights, are we talking a 12 lane superroad cutting through the world, divided by massive walls?

>defending a journalist
>ever
>under any circumstance

One of the biggest truths that needs to be spoken is that blacks commit more than half the murders in the country and interracial violence is 11:1 black-on-white

South florida user here. The 595 (where he died) is a major east/highway in Broward County that spans from the FLL airport on the east near the beach all the way to the western part of city planning where the Everglades is.

Attached: 133233-all-westbound-i-595-lanes-shut-down-after-pedestrian-hit-killed-by-dump-truck.jpg (1024x576, 113.47K)

almost like former slave casts without generational wealth access have to enact the same acts of violence directed towards them during slavery to achieve success