/heem/ - Darren Till Edition

Previous
Aljo Won
Khamzat exposed
KZ is a can
bjpenn.com

Attached: iunu3u1klms81.jpg (828x1036, 115.24K)

Attached: fuck off mate.webm (960x540, 1.2M)

Chimaev absorbed Till's bumness.

1. Khamzat underestimated Burns and thought he would win immediately
2. Khamzat did not use his wrestling to prove his striking
3. Khamzat had a rough weightcut
4. Khamzat left himself open for shots to look cool
5. Khamzat was fasting in Ramadan
6. Khamzat is suffering from the Toilet Till curse
7. GOAT Usman was coaching Gilbert

List of legitimate factors, excuses, and copes behind Khamzat's lackluster performance.

Attached: heem gf.webm (720x720, 292.39K)

Warning: seething Yancels below

Attached: aljo yan.jpg (750x608, 78.71K)

>4. Khamzat left himself open for shots to look cool
>5. Khamzat was fasting in Ramadan
khamzat is a real one

Attached: burns tags chimaev.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

You just know a motivated Gooby simulates Ratlip

Attached: 1641949730458.png (476x514, 371.12K)

i love her

Yan fought like a retard but was still robbed
Chimaev exposed as chinlet and gaslet. Does anyone really thinks he has a chance against colby and usman lol? dude is complete can who barely won against other gaslet can.
Volk and max 3 is the only interesting fight wo make at FW now

Is Aljo the main character?

real ones: conor, GSP
everyone else gay

Can Khamzat fight Dustin? Or are they in a different weight class? What's the difference

Good morning
Burns was robbed
Aljo prevailed
Volkanovski is irrelevant

Attached: mercenary.jpg (1242x1550, 251.64K)

Attached: burns knocks down chimaev.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

>1. Khamzat underestimated Burns and thought he would win immediately
>2. Khamzat did not use his wrestling to prove his striking
Actually legitimate points. His corner was screaming for him to just shoot and not brawl the whole time but he wanted to heem, he even admitted that was a mistake in the conference.

This fight will have humbled him a bit but he still won, genuine worse outcome for poosman.

>1. Khamzat underestimated Burns and thought he would win immediately
>3. Khamzat had a rough weightcut
>4. Khamzat left himself open for shots to look cool
>6. Khamzat is suffering from the Toilet Till curse
All of these are due to Till.

when is he gonna get a point deducted for this shit? can you just break as many rules as you want if there's 10 seconds left in the round?

Attached: back of the head chimpout.webm (858x480, 2.98M)

>khamzat dies soon

Attached: 1646436972121.jpg (1242x1559, 1.23M)

if khamzat was a chinlet he would of got heemed

monke

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

Aldochads....only you can save us now from the pain that is Aljo's title reign

Attached: 0_UFC-Fight-Night-Font-v-Aldo.jpg (615x426, 40.34K)

HE TOOK A SHITE IN THE STEAKHOUSE

why can't cazzies admit khamzat just isn't that great?

he simply is

10 more seconds in round 2 and he's finished. he even got autistic rage at the end of that round

I pray we live in the timeline where Aldo heems Cruz and Aljo back to back

what does cuckoldby have for chimaev?
He isn't winning a wrestling match. burns is a sub threat colby isn't, burns has heem power, colby doesn't

>Actually legitimate points
except they aren't because he could very easily have not done those things if he wasn't a brainlet

for sure

Attached: aljo.png (980x1028, 1.21M)

dana is just hyping him to get muslim shekels

Holy cope Khamzat was able to successfully get a takedown while rocked and planted Burns on his ass

>someone I'm rooting for loses
>never watch the fight, it didn't happen

Attached: 1564246042262.png (764x877, 533.03K)

>what does cuckoldby have for chimaev?
elite cardio for the start? cumshot looked dead in round 2.

the round ended with him on top retard

Police involvement.

>He isn't winning a wrestling match

Attached: 1646768484667.png (1170x848, 660.97K)

China user you been up all night / day?

Yan won 3/5 easily.
Admit it. Mutts made him lose because Russia is le bad. Same thing with Khamzat, if he was fighting out of Russian and not Sweden, they would have given it to Gilbert.

Nothing else to do in glorious CPC incel system

Oliveira will finish Islam

Gaethje will finish Oliveira and become champ

i liked the dern fight

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 06.50.58.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

she heemed my picks. im fuming

Khamzat was trying to pat his chest, not to slap him you retard

Please allow kicks to downed opponents. This would have lead to a ko or a tko within second if it could have legally hit the head...

cope harder,

he was outstruck in 1 and lost 2 and 3 clear as day. his usual late efforts were too late, idiot game plan

Same here. I never ever ever bet on wmma and for some retarded reason I threw Torres on there. Fuck sakes

remember our lonely protagonist Aljo going to the deli alone… while everybody else was eating with their whole crew and friends

lol at cumcels being so butthurt that he barely won against a can. ratlip got exposed and there is nothing you can do about it

There is no fucking way Khamzat is actually fasting leading up to a fight, that's idiotic. He's not as serious about his faith as khabib and his crew, I wouldn't even be surprised if he'd had a cheeky sip of alcohol in private before.

it was good and in the second round and I was a little aroused during it won't lie

Yan fought like a retard and deserved to lose. You basically wipe the floor on the first fight with him and now let 1 round decide if you won agains this guy? Fuck that

chinese diaspora cope

No has posted pics or webms of her brapper yet after all this time. Where's that aussie guy when you need him?

Pedro Yankovich was robbed. Fuck Sturlin

Aldo vs Cruz for the title would be kino. The battle of the One Last Runs, two divisional goats

always back dern
though, she looked like shit standing up and kept walking into punches, especially round 1. extremely close fight in the end

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 06.56.35.png (1366x768, 1010.71K)

you make a good point. at least they could go for a draw. seriously how could anyone give aljo 1st round?

>though, she looked like shit standing up and kept walking into punches, especially round 1
yeah she looked like this the whole of her last fight and I expected a repeat performance. my bad i guess

he wasn’t fasting i saw him drinking water and looking at Tills ass during daytime

>Ditches Muhammad hair cut for a fade
>makes eye contact with woman
>talks to woman
>touches woman hand
>new drunkard friend
>shilling haram scam Nfts

Yeah it’s safe to say Khamzat is almost an agnostic at this point

why not, it's not like yan clearly won r1. Alja had more volume and good kicks

>You basically wipe the floor on the first fight
This never happened. 0-2

Yeah man the funny thing is dern is one of the women I actually like watching. Picks heemed bro

idk he was just running around without doing any damage. At least yan controlled the cage

Did anyone notice some of tills measuring and feints in khamzats stand up last night? I did but maybe khamzat always did that

Dern's soft, peachy brapper, Torres' hard muscular limbs, that flash of mummy BOOBA when Torres up-kicked Dern off her.. I might have to watch that one back to make sure the split really did go the right way
Dern is improving on the feet she has a decent jab but can't build anything off it cause she's a BJJlet and has no takedowns and her rear hand is still dog shit the standing kimura attempt was very cool though

I thought Torres got 1&3 personally but it wasn't a robbery

Volk performed the best
Burns v Khamzat was the best fight
Yan v Sterling was the biggest redemption arc
Dern v Torres was good for a pre real main wank
Those other 2 dudes were good for feeding your dog or whatever other little chores you had to get done

>the whole world waiting for Yan to rip Sterling's head off in a violent stoppage
>at least he controlled the cage

kek

Ironically enough Yan would probably have done much better if he'd just done the downloading data meme and waited for opportunities to counter again. In the first couple rounds he fought angry with wild swings and was overeager to scramble whenever Aljo shot a takedown, he abandoned his methodical approach.
Should be a good learning experience for Yan, he's still young and obviously his skills are up to par.

He dances with women too. I've seen him and female fighters rolling in practice as well.

This. Yan looked like dogshit last night

Yan has lost 2 of his last 3 fights. Is he flushed?

People said khalabib's dominance was a once in a lifetime rarity, but it looked like khamzat was going to blow past him.
After this recent fight we know that khamzat isn't khabib 2.0, so is it actually accurate to say we won't see another champ as dominant? I'm admittedly pretty new to the sport so I don't know much about the fighters of yesterday.

I said he fought like a retard. that doesn't mean that aljo should be a champion. For fuck sake I hope aldo will be champion again. Or at least tj gets juiced up again, win and then get DQ'ed. that would be funny.

I thought Torres clearly won 1 and 3. Outstruck her and made her look silly chasing. Those sidekicks were hurting Dern in the third. Who really cares though, fuck Torres the pitter patter decisionator

Do you think they're gay? I understand bromances but for some reason they give me gay vibes