Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049

>Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049

Attached: avgn sequel.jpg (1260x1380, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWl0O6fn3QY
youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hOA0XgPc
youtu.be/Ex5UEYEMDTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S vs SL

i always were curious
why most of Yea Forums loves the AVGN but hates the Nostalgia Critic?

nostalgia critic seriously has bad taste in movies and wouldn't know a good film if it came with his 400 lb wife's sandwich

james legit has autism and knows his shit
critic is just that guy everyone shits on in highschool although not anymore because he showed them

Because NC is pretentious and thinks he's an actual critic and AVGN is just a video shitpost.

James seems more like a shilled guy while Doug seems more a schizo pseud
Besides, AVGN while not being as good as he was around 2007 to 2011, he is still very entertaining, while NC hasn't being funny since 2011

James genuinely enjoys what he does
Doug doesn't

James genuinely loves movies and games. Doug just wants a quick buck.

Douge is an egotist.
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1521536770551.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

because that youthful ambition james had when he was making angry nintendo nerd episodes before he even had any money never left. He still is trying to get better. His book will probably be dogshit, but he's trying to branch out and get into horror films, so there's that.

>wants a quick buck
find 5 youtube reviewers more passionate about film than douge. Have you seen any of his normal videos? He goes into 40 min tirades over films. if it was for a quick buck, he'd just do 10 min clickbait vids once a week.
Hate on douge and his autism all you want, but the mans whole life is movies. He doesnt listen to any music or play any videos games, its just movies.

he quit doing nostalgic critic for like 2 weeks than came back because no liked his shitty skit show

he still forces skits into all his NC's. NC is practically demo reel at this point. And it accompolishes everything douge wanted to do with demo reel.
What the fans truly want is pre 2012 skitless NC in his old style of review, but douge still has passion for shitty demo reel; hence the skits.

So, the shitty skit show never really died

Star Wars OT vs PT.

>The Fifth Element & Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
youtube.com/watch?v=OWl0O6fn3QY

>AVGN while not being as good as he was around 2007 to 2011, he is still very entertaining
"No!" He's been shit for years and most people just can't move on and accept it's over.

>Terminator
>Terminator Genisys

Ryan always looks so sweaty and gross
I bet he smells like moldy cheese

Because James was genuinely innovative and all his old videos hold up very well, they're peak comfy even with the vulgarity. Doug was always mediocre through and is downright unwatchable now

>cant move on
seeing the dumpster fire known as screenwave makes james the most entertaining e celeb ever. Its not boring and mundane like the quality dropping slightly, but its not too extreme like pedophile accussations.

its pretty comfy fire to watch

Avgn isn't a retard except during James and Mike mondays.
Critic is a cringe faggot through and through, especially Melvin and that rant about Pearl Harbor

Attached: afuqz3xazzd31.jpg (960x715, 125K)

>they're peak comfy even with the vulgarity
>OH NO HE SWORE MY COMFY VIEWING IS OOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

It's literally the soul vs soulless meme

Doug hopped on the angry reviewer fad early enough to get a viewership and he clearly doesn't give a fuck about making quality content.

Attached: soulless.jpg (620x330, 54K)

>goes on autistic tirade for 10 minutes over how a soldier cant swim
>some soldiers at pearl harbor at the were actually reported for not being able to swim
honestly, one of the biggest jackass moves doug has made

Because at one point, AVGN made the best online content and despite everything he still makes decent stuff.

Doug was shit you outgrew by 15, and has only gotten worse from there.

I stopped watching when Ryan showed up. That was the last straw. AVGN episodes were already pretty shit but I still somewhat enjoyed other Cinemassacre content.
I literally shake my head every time someone posts those fatasses that are now in every thing they do.

literally just said that he balanced comfiness even though his persona is abrasive and supposed to be "angry."

>Basically calls Michael Bay a fucking traitor to his nation and lowers him to near Hitler levels of evil because of that one 2 second line.
>Bay was right
>Never really apologizes for it
I don’t like Bay, but that was seriously the lowest he’s ever gotten to me.

>still makes decent stuff
i like james. but i can not call the latest life of black tiger decent at all

I hate both, even in the late 2000s I thought they are cringy as fuck

totally
it funny how all these ugly autists here who are made about douge being more popular
youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hOA0XgPc
literally try to pull up as much dirt on him as possible, even going as far as saying douge calling certain people idiots is a bad thing.

Yet, they never bring up the pearl harbor scandal lol.

The pearl harbor rant was the only valuable thing he's ever produced. That and maybe his review of never ending story 3, which hasn't aged well don't get me wrong, but those are the only two times he has ever seemed genuine to me.

Amiga CD32 and his Dracula/Godzilla videos he did were pure kino and those are only from a few months ago.

How was it valuable? Not only was he wrong about the “Can’t Swim” thing he goes on a uncomfortable 4 minute rant about it even though it’s like 2 seconds long.

It’s easily his worst shit.

Best opinion.

Attached: 1564818762280.jpg (604x630, 183K)

The rant was probably the cringiest shit he's ever done because he was actually speaking as Doug Walker and Doug Walker is an even unfunnier version of NC

2049 is the superior film in every way

Attached: 1486456805977.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: 1564301653618.jpg (550x502, 141K)

hes the gamer with a bad court order...

lol

Attached: hes gonna take you back to Greco times.....jpg (764x723, 42K)

Attached: 1536713337967.jpg (1024x576, 177K)

Attached: 1524871228145.jpg (1766x916, 173K)

Nostalgia Critic always seems like he's on meth and wants to attack you. His skits are depressingly creepy, like none of his jokes land. I am convinced his entire friend group is inbred or seriously retarded. I don't know, I still watch some of them though.

>I still watch some of them though.
>watching NC or even AVGN in 2019

Attached: 1498194498310.jpg (1024x956, 78K)

Some of his videos that are just purely analyzing something are actually not bad. But he's still a sperg.

James has made some actually good AVGN episodes, especially some of the earlier ones. I don't think there's even one decent Nostalgia Critic revirew.

I still check youtube before bed to watch the latest cinemassacre video posted. It's a nice way to wind down and get comfy after the hullabaloo of the day and mean spirited exchanges on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1552419664533.jpg (569x567, 40K)

Attached: GqVuswA.gif (300x252, 717K)

Yikes.

Attached: amiga.png (1327x740, 1.34M)

Attached: 5si9w1q0R0KlBt7Wv0HIuR8xv4qEnqDGI7H2n97rXFE.jpg (936x720, 117K)

Tell me about James, why does he make the face?

Attached: 1524871990708.jpg (2048x1536, 506K)

because you wont fuck his wife in the ass

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Attached: 1565015466888.jpg (248x252, 19K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-24-20h00m31s178.png (640x480, 274K)

Wait a minute, did he uncucked himself ?

it actually went FIVE whole days without breaking a million. One of the worst performing AVGNs out there.
Another interesting thing to look at is the dislike percentage and comparing to other nerd eps. Taking the dislike divided by likes

Life of Black Tiger: 4%
Sega Activator: 10%
Toxic Crusader: 10%
Kingdom Hearts: 3%
Pepsiman: 1%
Tomb Raider: 1%
Dirty Harry: 2%
Charlies Angels: 4%
Wrestling Games 2%
Bill and Ted: 1%
Tiger Games: 1%
Nes Accesories: 2%
Atari 5200: 2%

Also, something i just notice. The likes and dislikes are disabled for the Atari Jaguar part 1 vid on cinemassacre channel. What the fuck screenwave! its the only classic nerd ep i know of that does this

Attached: 68976876.jpg (251x262, 20K)

>Unfortunately we don't have time to finish the game but I'll just look up the final boss on youtube... mmhmm. yep... pretty good

Attached: 1558421073743.jpg (1280x720, 423K)

you got to be fucking kidding me. this is a new low for james and mike

Someone has to take care of his kids.

Really putting in the extra hours there, user.

Just let him post his funny white pepe meme

Mike's face says it all. He is disgusted by Jame's bullshit.

Attached: murdereyes.webm (1920x1080, 77K)

>Ghostbusters was on 2016
Holy shit

Who buys loose Genesis carts and leaves them stacked like that slanting all over the place? You can find them in box pretty easily.

Attached: ky2gr6k477t21.jpg (2000x2010, 740K)

Attached: AVGN Dislike Percentages.png (680x3688, 145K)

James could not be more uninterested in the original video of this.

youtu.be/Ex5UEYEMDTo

Mike shows him the trailer and thinks he is gonna go all Angry Nerd on it but he doesn't give a shit.
"mmm yeah it just looks like a standard movie of that genre"

The worst is when Mike asks him what he thinks about how Sonic looks. I think everyone agrees that the design looks terrible. Even if you aren't interested in the movie you can still see it looks like shit. James gives a classic I have no idea what has happened with gaming since 1994 answer.

"What is supposed to look like? Exactly like the videogame, like a sprite?" Damn James really a fucking sprite? You played Sonic 06 or do you even remember that? You know there are 3D Sonic games. It is just as stupid when he said people were asking him to review bad Sonic games and he says "What bad Sonic games?" Then shows footage of Sonic 2 and says Sonic is awesome. So sometimes he acts like he only knows old games and isn't even aware of the bad 3D games yet in latest AVGN he is aware of the Black Tiger game which was just a mobile game ported to PS4 and is concerned that he doesn't talk about the present enough? Idk it is just funny how he is all about "taking you back to the past" yet would consider the 20 year game Sonic Adventure too new for an AVGN but that shitty Black Tiger mobile game from a few years ago is fine.

James comes across like he is either just being an asshole or is legitmetly retarded. At one point Mike says "people have been complaining about how Sonic looks but I think there are bigger problems than that and James replies with "durr like bigger problems in the world? well yeah" No you moron, bigger problems with the movie. You know that thing you are currently talking about or did you forget already?

Then of course he has to bring up about having no time. "I'll probably go see it, it just depends on the schedule in November" What schedule? April and MUH KIDZ schedule?

You can tell Mike would love to spend longer recording the lets plays. He actually practices the games beforehand. For example, Shinobi 3. Mike streamed that game first and beat it on its hardest setting. Then when he showed the games to James, he tried to explain to James how to play it. James said “mmn hmm this is real good i’ll play more someday”. Heres a spoiler. NO HE WONT. I actually feel bad for Mike in these situations. He practices the game and learns what to do all for James to barely give it the time of day