Little twat shouldnt of recorded him simple as

little twat shouldnt of recorded him simple as

Attached: 1649587315154.webm (480x852, 2.97M)

/strongmind/

never film rapists without their permission

Meanwhile Messoy can't defend himself

Attached: 1_Screenshot-2022-03-31-185241.jpg (615x611, 38.73K)

/weakmind/

It's a miracle he has never assaulted any other players. I just hope he pull a zidane this December so we can have one last laugh

Attached: 1638314437860.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Imagine working at a company. Your sales team just lost up a huge possible future sale. A sale especially you worked hard for and your team mates did always nothing.
Imagine walking down the hall to your boss office and the HR guys start filming you.

Yeah not a nice feeling.

someone stop this man!

Attached: tsuu.jpg (1080x1969, 190.27K)

Imagine working at a company. Your sales team just lost up a huge possible future sale. A sale especially you worked hard for and your team mates did always nothing.
Imagine walking down the hall to your boss office and the HR guys start filming you.

Yeah not a nice feeling.

I'm more concerned about the ball attacking the kid. Holy fuck what is going on here!

He skelped a smol bong autist.
One who'll never attend another game, unless he receives £50k damages and a full page tabloid apology.
Stop making up completely incomparable bullshit.

It's a pasta retard

He was worried the kid will film his bald spot

Why is it always the melanated defending this sociopath?

Hero worship is strong in Asia

>I'm shocked that a professional football can assault a child

It can't. It's a football, it's an inanimate object. Dimb bitch

Sometimes I wonder if feel people wish Ronaldo was dead.

A kid was filimng his bruised leg in provocation, he was limping and being vocally abuses while leaving the stadium after losing a game, naturally he would be very fustrated.

Anglos are not human, l anglos should be executed and their women raped, you are not human you are bugs, parasites, you are opportunistic vultures, you need to be killed.

Imagine not having control over your emotions like a girl lmao

he has accomplished pretty much everything in the game, has earned at least a billion salary alone, has a 10/10 smoking hot wife, a bugatti, everything he ever wanted he got
but because he went and fucking ghosted for 90 mins and did absolutely fucking nothing against a team that is supposedly much worse than them, he's okay to just act like a petulant narcissistic wanker (at 37 years old)
you are aware you wouldn't get away with that kind of behaviour in a regular workplace don't you?
this is on the same level as those hollywood celebrities who are petty and small minded enough to spend all their time weeping about social issues and people being mean to them on twitter
you are paid enough money to deal with this shit. stop being a child.

>into me an jake

Attached: TSUUUUUgger.jpg (911x905, 120.69K)

Truly our oldest ally

maybe don't throw yourself under our protection for 500 years if you feel that way then
keep worshipping your rapist and stealing children because you portuguese have always been a shining beacon of civilisation and respectability
reminder that you basically introduced the biggest slave trade ever and then swept it under the rug only to continue doing it elsewhere

Bit much mate

Ronnie isn’t assed, he’ll let his PR spivs work that out for him. He’s not going to be here next season

steady on pal

Muh kids got autism , sells story to the sun who Liverpudlians despise .
Autism is another made up illness for mongs who should be locked up out of the public eye

El Bitcho is the definition of a woman, womanly angry fits of rage where he lashes outs and then starts screaming at the other persons that’s it’s their fault. Truly womanly behavior.

Daddy chill...

the sun didn't have the story though

>assed
FOY

anything is a mental illness now
"anxiety" is now just a term used by people who don't want to take ownership of the fact they want to be treated better than everyone else

can't wait until this obnoxious fraud finally retires so we don't have 5 threads about him at all times here from twain & co. he's definitely too stupid and egoistical to be a good coach, so once he retires it's safe to say he will be out of competitive football for good.

>well a lovely game at the match
retards like this should not have children, Ronaldo should have aborted this little goblin on the spot desu

>sells story to the sun who Liverpudlians despise
They’re evertonians, they’re less than human and truly the Scum of the earth. Of course they have no sense of shame or decency
>Autism is another made up illness for mongs who should be locked up out of the public eye
This. Though the truth is the lad doesn’t have autism, just a severe infliction of scouse from poor parenting

Tsuumers will unfortunately continue to shill him long after his retirement

>twain & co
fuck off loser

Go back to Africa

>get hand slightly smashed
>OMG HE ASSAULTED MY SON I'LL TAKE HIM TO COURT HE'S A PEDOPHILE AND A TORTURER
fucking modern world

how are bongs so bad at their own language holy shit

it's just liverpudlians

t. person who has never suffered from anxiety

Racial tensions at an all time high

It's funny looking at all the virgin faggots itt defending penaldo. You will never have children and Penaldo will never let you suck his dick

every kid has autism now or what?

Imagine working at a company.

Yeah, not a nice feeling.

lmao

wtf i love ronaldo now

If he does that to that kid I don't want to imagine what could he do to his own son when georgina isn't in home and he wants sex

Thought he was browsing Yea Forums

Lol he's a manchild

working class people are 80 IQ

anxiety is for limp dicked faggots. Go fucking breath in a brown bag you giant cuck

OMG IS HE OK DID HE DIE???

>are you trying to drag me to eibar?

Sure ronaldo was le based but the classist argument is that if you fought back, Ronaldo, Manure and the league would have sued you into the stone age.

CR7 stans how do we retaliate?

he adapted pretty well

Attached: 1639544845017.jpg (604x762, 65.99K)

seagulls are evil they eat duckings

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh?

based fuck seagulls

Seagulls heem pigeons, based birds in my book

You sure made them seethe lmao TSU did nothing wrong

based

Based

Seagulls are gypsies with wings. At least pigeons show some respect