Is anyone at least hoping The Rise of Skywalker will bring us back to pre TFA and just give us a new start

Is anyone at least hoping The Rise of Skywalker will bring us back to pre TFA and just give us a new start.

Attached: B27A504C-A9A3-4F5C-96B0-3B1B822BF650.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

No. Disney Wars will never be canon. The canon died when Disney axed the EU.

Disney has destroyed Star Wars for good.

If you want more Star Wars just replay KOTOR

Disney's Star wars is soulless. They should donate it back to Lucas.

>Disney has destroyed Star Wars for good.
^this

Look at this thread, then look at the other Star Wars thread. No one gives a flying monkey fuck about the sequel "trilogy". In quotes because they're disconnected and retarded.

Yeah because the prequels or anything else he's done in 20 years were so good.

is anyone actually planning on seeing the next star wars?

Not them, but the prequels were 1,000,000 times better than the sequels.

At this point, I'd even take another Attack of the Clones over the Disney Trilogy.

Disney will be hard pressed to make a worse title for a film, although they might have tied it with "The Rise of Skywalker".

Why do you fags take this shit so seriously? Also, the last jedi was decent for a star wars flick.

Attached: tumblr_nam769CjxM1ra01abo5_250.gif (250x177, 876K)

FALSE, Star Wars was never good.

Because shills like you take it seriously

>the last jedi was decent for a star wars flick.
Just like I am a billionaire Chad who doesn't afraid of anything.

lmao look at his hand and then the lazer beams

I hope they make a great movie, I want them to succeed. I don't hold any petty grievances, I just want good movies.

Yeah I'm reporting to Disney right now that you're a huge virgin faggot

Yeah, but ironically. I'm going to tell myself that it's really Spaceballs II: The Quest for More Money.

i lost all my money because of /biz/..

Real original opinion there, NPC

Umm yeah actually they were, seethe more incel

they are doing it but not how you think. the movie ends with everyone becoming force sensitive cause the force now belongs to everyone.

I wish Kylo would get naked and fuck Rey and a bunch of other qt alium wimmin

>119275114
>. the movie ends with everyone becoming force sensitive cause the force now belongs to everyone.
So they're going to splice the ending of TLJ onto TRoS?

KK is still in charge with JJ Directing. This is going to be the final FUCK YOU to the fans on their way out the door. The strategy now is to make their money back in the first weekend before bad word-of-mouth spreads to the casuals. After this Star Wars will be regulated to streaming shows with casts that look like a cross between a gender studies lecture from the Council of Diversity and Inclusion and the Special Olympics.

This. The only good part about Star Wars was the EU, specifically the games, specifically the KOTOR games. The movies are just a cringy soap opera for manchildren and boomers

I'm going to subvert Disney's expectations and see the movie without paying for it. Rian would be proud of me.

Trek was infinitely better. The new movies and old movies shit on Star Wars

>"the force was in you all along"
>"the jedi and sith were just manipulating you to keep you down and controlled"
>rey turns to look at the camera
>"just like trump and the GOP are controlling you now"
>"rise up and take back the means of force production"

Would literally break the universe more. Deafeats the whole purpose of the force.

Why would I? They can't fix it, especially not since it's the last movie.

I don't know details but the rumor that it happens has been persistent and makingstarwars discussed in several times in their podcasts. so where's smoke there's fire.

Boyega thanked JJ for putitng something in the script that he wanted to happen for so long. Everyone knows Boyega wants Finn to be a Jedi. Since that won't happen in the movie until maybe the very end where everyone is a Jedi, it seems that his sucking up to JJ and everyone has the Force rumor line up.

Its either going to be a partial apology or a double down.

Nope. TLJ ended it for me.
I'm just here to watch it burn.

What fucking "fresh start"? There's nothing they can do because all the actors are old and/or dead.
>they can recast-
FUCK. OFF.
They had one chance at this. One. Once chance to have the old guard gracefully pass the torch to a cast of new characters that people would like, have them retire with dignity, and then continue with the new guys for another nine movies. And they blew it completely. That opportunity is gone forever. For all eternity. There can never be Star Wars again. It's over.

Attached: 1529825257326.jpg (433x427, 86K)

I really doubt they are capable of anything else besides doubling down. Does KK and her woke brigade seem like the apologizing type? Nah they're angry that SW fans are racist sexist pigs who can't handle a strong diverse cast

And Igar is going to let them do it. I know he is a big SJW as well but he still in it for the money. Igar has practically punished Lucasfilm and put them in Disney+ hell. Kennedy is going to quietly leave in a few years and the somone else will be in charge. Hopefully that person actually understands the fandom.

Bump

I kind of want to see it all crash and burn.

The prequels are horribly bad but I still like watch them to make fun of them. They also spawned some good spinoff stuff and games. 20 years from now is anyone going to want to watch the Disney trilogy to even make fun of them?

>STAH WAHS YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1564798547366.png (454x520, 219K)

>They had one chance at this. One. Once chance to have the old guard gracefully pass the torch to a cast of new characters that people would like, have them retire with dignity, and then continue with the new guys for another nine movies. And they blew it completely. That opportunity is gone forever. For all eternity. There can never be Star Wars again. It's over.
For some reason that made me feel good to read. We'll always have the originals.