It's over

It's over

Attached: 1598369455597.jpg (828x981, 100.08K)

>cristiano
5 goals against hoffenheim
6 goals against dinamo zagreb
9 goals against fc basel
3 goals against twente
>messi
2 goals against bayern
1 goal against psg
2 goals against real madrid

>fails to put his team in the lead in the first place
"goat goat goat goat"

okay, Lional Messi is a fraud.
What about Lionel Messi though?

many such cases

Attached: 965848958.jpg (544x680, 87.22K)

ironic that frionaldo won his only relevant trophy while scoring against teams out of the top 20. a shame he couldn't score against ranked 30th Greece at home, if only greece were a top 10 country........

>Holding a 18 years old for GOAT standards

but he's the goat, it's greece mate, two games at home....

He was 19 years old. Surely at that age scoring in a final in not impossible right?

then maybe Penaldo should try making his team win from the start kek

>bragging about being in a losing position
lol

>He was 19 years old. Surely at that age scoring in a final in not impossible right?

Messi could not score in an international final at 20, 27, 28, 29, 34

I'm sure if Ronaldo's "stacked team" could offer him that many finals he could score at least 1

but in how many of those finals did messi play a team ranked below 20?

>lional
Why can't penaldoindians spell? Did penaldo smash their phones too?

so he cant score unless it's outside top20? I am sorry for expecting "the goat" at 28 and 29 to perform against powerhouse Chile

sweety aren't you the one to claim that ronaldo is the storngmind big game player?

You're Romanian.

Attached: 1574836205187.gif (400x396, 392.52K)

aren't you the one to claim Messi is the undisputed goat way better than Ronaldo, yet he did nothing in 5 finals?

Messi is the undisputed choker by all stats yet you can't accept reality. definitely not my problem.

There is no need to argue CHI

>letting your team go down in the first place

I consider messi to be the goat due to his skills

blame your subhuman countryman Pepe

>defending twain
Either a CHI or a proxy

>n-no YOU'RE a CHI
Nah man, I'm just trying to tell you it isn't worth it unless you're
a) the CHI barcelona bandwagonner
b) Twain on another proxy talking to himself
If you're either a) or b), give it a rest, it's been years now.

If Messi had been a 15 goal a season player his entire career I could see how there could be an argument about who is better, the 'genius playmaker' or the 'goalscoring machine'. But Messi is both, which makes this whole 'rivalry' a joke and completely fabricated by fanboys and the media.

Why are Ronaldo's tams always losing?

Attached: euro2016.jpg (1080x1242, 268.92K)

in terms of skills Maradona/Ronaldinho/Pele/RonaldoNazario/etc > Messi

Messi was objectively a Barcelona baby who only performed in a system where 7 world cup winners passed the ball sideways until the opponent gave up.

in literally ANY other system Messi completely broke down to a halt and was a shadow of his Barca self.

you think I didnt want Messi to break down all those boomer records and win world cup finals? unfortunately he's got the competitive mental skills of a fat teenage girl.

>stats that show the two big games that mattered before he got injured where he clearly carried Portugal
not sure whose side are you taking here, champ

you're genuinely crazy lmao

>has to lie to make Ronaldo look bad
surely if Messi was better you could present facts like OP did

>a shame he couldn't score against ranked 30th Greece at home,
but he did

surely you have other arguments besides this dogshit ad hominem to backup your midget

this code switching from "I will make a point" to "I call you names whenever I get owned" is so tiring

seriously go touch grass, at least go talk to a real human being to see how basic conversation is done

Remove offside goals and refball penalties now

I don't argue with retards. you're a schizo.

>chased out of Spain for tax fraud
>wanted in US for rape
>assault in UK
He’s committed more crimes than an average black and is welcome in fewer countries than a Jew.

>a shame he couldn't score against ranked 30th Greece at home

>I don't argue with retards

good. go back to your safespace.

Attached: greece.png (1087x116, 28.04K)

lionel methi

Attached: 1647479250244.jpg (558x654, 42.41K)

lmao talk about an useless goal

How is losing at home against Greece something positive? Loser mentality over here moite

strongmind! he scored when his team was losing!

yet Messi's shrine in your head is based on pic related

losing twice against Chile is something positive?

Attached: 162128387073.jpg (1200x675, 303.94K)

zoomers are still talking about these washed up retards?

this highlight must be a pleasure to watch, such display of skill, perfect ball control, incredible vision.

nobody ever doubted his abilities against Eibar

against any team actually :)

He sure showed his abilities against real madrid this year right? or psg last year or bayern the year before or slipperpool the year before or roma the year before or

Looking at these, the only time Cris won was against Netherlands on 2004 (Messi played them on 2006 with the B team) and 2012, even le meme draw against meme spain on 2018 was useless since Spain finished top of the group and Cris got Uruguay.

Attached: tumblr_pb5eyzDsFH1tf8a5ao1_400.gif (300x533, 1.19M)

indeed he surely never showed his against those teams right? schizo

facts no cap

>here are real life Ronaldo stats
>messoids: well if we cherrypick those stats and conveniently call them 'useless' and find excuses for Messi, then Messi is clearly better

every one of these threads in a nutshell.

Yeah just like Ronaldo showed it against Atletico, Porto, Lyon and Ajax...

Kulusevski Morata Higuain

Neymar Mbape

i would say it's a slight difference here

Kulusevski is good, the year before el Bitcho they won the league 9 times in a row then El Bitcho comes in and destroys the team because he needs attention and everything needs to be centered around him. Now without him they’re favorites to win the league again. Truly womanly behavior from El Bitcho.

>favorites to win the league again
they're 4th

is time to accept that messi is a weakmind cold chested choker

>comes in and destroys the team because he needs attention and everything needs to be centered around him
sounds familiar
imagine thinking that it's Pochetinno's fault for this circus. no manager can save them in big games, they will pummel Lorient forever.

Attached: 152.gif (584x575, 2.15M)

They’re still favorites, they had an awful start after El Bitcho threw an bitch fit at the start of the season and destroyed the locker room. Now without him they’re playing better than ever. Truly womanly behavior.

This statistic is fake af not only it doesnt clarify whether it's the actual ranking or the one at the time where the player scored the goal, but I can at least remember Messi scoring against Mexico on 2007 (somehow at top 10 during that time), Chile on 2021 which was 19th, Bosnia was 19th on 2014 and so on. Also I just checked and somehow CULOmbia on the present one surpasses by more than 20 places an already qualified Ecuador?

>being in a losing position

>MUH MESSI WHATABOUT MESSI
>LETS TALK ABOUT MESSI!! WHY?....BECAUSE...BECAUSE ITS MESSIS FAULT.. WHY? BECAUSE... IT JUST IS CHUD!

Crazy to think that people still argue about and worship two of the biggest frauds in sporting history

>This statistic is fake af

what is stopping you from listing Messi's goals against top10 teams in international tournaments? go ahead

I am not the one claiming Messi is the undisputed goat lightyears above Ronaldo
you are
the burden of proof is on you

If it's the actual one Ronnie scored against Netherlands three times during 2004-2012 (both group stage games) and once against France on a loss (group stage game), Messi scored against Mexico on 2007 and knocked them out