twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch bad grandpa, its funny

Action point was sad

No

>Jackass 4
>most of it is just Bam stumbling around drunk rambling incoherently
kino

I would actually see this
Do jackass 4 in 10 years when they are all 50 and document how boring their lives are. Just 10 minutes of Steve-O complaining about fruit at the grocery store being expensive or whatever older people do

they're all too old and slow now to pull off any stunts

Dunn is dead... Bam is dead inside... Steve-O got sober... unless you base your movie around an old and worn-out Knoxville and Pontius fingering wild animals in the butt-hole, I don’t think there’s enough material to recapture the magic.

How old are you?

So Action Point.

Attached: Blind Side.webm (640x356, 2.71M)

>dude we cant do it without Dunn abloobloo
Dunn was barely even part of the show and has very few memorable bits or standout moments

Jackass THREE was pushing it in terms of what they could do without killing themselves, and there is no next generation to step up to replace them, so no probably not

It'd be cool do call it Jackass 4 and just have it be a really sobering documentary about where everyone is in life.

Maybe film it like they want to do one big reunion stunt in the vein of the those rube goldberg machine endings from the movies. Have the first hour a documentary about 'getting the band back together' and preparing for it, then the climax is the stunt.

no, they're all 30 year old boomers now

No. If Knoxville gets another concussion he'll probably end up brain dead. Bam said he wouldn't do another one after Dunn died. And does anyone even care to watch a sober Steve-O?

I didn't even care to watch coked out Steve O.

Attached: wasabi snooters.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>complaining about fruit at the grocery store being expensive or whatever older people do
really dude? at 50? how much of a zoomer could you possibly be. steveo is 45 and still making a living doing stunts and knoxville is 48.

They're called stuntmen

No one thinks that stuff is funny anymore

>And does anyone even care to watch a sober Steve-O?
He was sober in the last one

I thought Bam was up for it
>In an interview, Bam Margera suggested Jackass 4: We're Not Dunn Yet, referring to Ryan Dunn, could be the title of a fourth film, which Tremaine has said he would like to shoot in Australia.

That was what the other 3 were

Steve-o was sober for the 3rd, there was no alcohol on set cause of him, I remember Johnny saying something like 'this hurts when you're not drunk'

Steve O was sober for Jackass 3 and that was the best one

Bam seems pretty desperate these days. Crying on twitter for Dr. Phil to put him on his show and what not. He'd probably do anything for a paycheck at this point.

1 >

2 > 3

watch the dudesons they have simillar content

Bam then farted and fell asleep.

What is the best sketch, and why is it Electric Avenue?

Attached: We gonna walk down to.webm (540x302, 2.89M)

I've been a fan of the High Five

youtu.be/CmXYJOyAGc0

Simple yet hilarious

For me, it's The Omelet.
youtube.com/watch?v=fOWx82rVkOo

>You will never get your friend to fall for The Soup

Why live?

Attached: High Five.webm (540x302, 2.85M)

Hi I'm Ryan Dunn and this is Drunk Driving

google says he’s worth $60m

>HE FELL FOR THE SOUP!
Kino.

They just need to find a new group of dumb fucks that are willing to hurt themselves for the entertainment of other. They’re out there.

It wouldn’t be the same. Best case scenario they’d round up a bunch of zoomer Youtubers and it’d be 2 hours of “kissing gun prank in the hood gone sexual”.

I don’t know if it’s the best necessarily, but rocket skates makes me laugh my ass off every time. Something about the audio and visuals are just hilarious. youtu.be/ezj13E-cX9I

>Sup?

>Not much how you been?

>High Five!

If they ever made 4 I'd want an entire movie of just shit like this

Attached: tumblr_m68yhtvweH1qacl7qo1_500.gif (500x250, 497K)

The way he falls is fucking comical, like his soul leaves his body entirely.

>it’s a the gang dresses up as a zebra and runs towards a pack of lions episode

If money could buy fame, Dan Blizerian would be a happy man

>Don't worry, it's just really loud is all.

Attached: Riot Test.webm>.webm (540x302, 2.9M)

youtu.be/cg5CUi8BsvM

youtube.com/watch?v=7qALDxxfrHA

Of course it's up to Johnny, he IS Jackass.

Attached: butterbean.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

You'd think that with social media some young people would try to emulate Jackass's success to become famous, but there hasn't been anything like it in the mainstream. Is there just not a market for this type of stuff anymore?

you mean when they got knocked the fuck out by butterbean and that one japanese female kickboxer

>are these different bottle rockets?
>no, there's just more of them

Attached: 1519380237996.jpg (582x600, 42K)

It always cracks me up how Bam is always mad and never laughs, whiny fuck. He never belonged on Jackass.

Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited Bam.

Attached: Double Head Kick.webm (720x540, 2.95M)

is butterbean ok?

the dudesons

kek that was the best part of the whole skit

everyone always gives bam shit for doing nothing but he gets some of the best footage. seriously, he's the best part of all these sketches. the way he hurls himself over the last beam swatting at the tasers and then beating the wall in anger "FACK THAT SUCKED", going down like a fucking log in the high five, and crying in pain on the ground while knoxville laughs in the riot test. it wouldn't be the same without him.

Attached: El Hombre Invisible!.webm (720x396, 2.86M)

When Dave England rings the doorbell on some street and he’s knocked out by a blow up pink dildo
Jesus that cracks me up every time

Mtv already did and it's awful

Literally can't finish that. I puke every time

That movie was the most pointless thing I ever sat through in a theater.

I only laughed when Knoxville's foot fell through the table.

GET HIM IN THE GOOCH

I liked it

daily reminder Johnny no cock admitted his dick dont work no more

>tfw 27 and can barely get erect and dont have millions of dollars to show for it

what was the basis of this skit?

pro footballer hits the boy full force?

Who the fuck still wants this? Let these guys die already. Bams close.

>tfw seeing this in the theatres with your buds as budding teens

Jesus christ im 27 and don't talk to any of those friends anymore and want to kill myself haha

Why is bam such a insurable little bitch?

>seeing it in theaters
thats where you goofed

Dad didn’t discipline him and he’s a mama’s boy. Got into drugs and had retarded friends that did dumb shit and now he’s fucked up.

that's pretty funny, haha. Upvote

self kill yourself zoomer

That isn't cash on hand

>title can be read as both "We're Not Done Yet" but also "We're Not Dead Yet" because Dunn is dead and they're not
pottery

Literally butthurt.

Attached: Firehouse Rodeo.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

Actually one of their more dangerous skits. Hits like that regularly lead to injuries and/or brain damage

There's a reason 95% of all football players are retarded.

Attached: It's Good.webm (632x352, 2.88M)

>Jackass 4

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-195004_Firefox.jpg (1480x720, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc

>tfw you realize maybe only 2 or 3 of these guys will actually live this long

ya ok bam

I always liked this one
youtube.com/watch?v=UwPJMQwo2xw

The dudesons don’t even come close to jackass

40+*

Because he is probably going to die soon. Buy the policies Bam.

No. All of them have moved on in some way. either went to rehab and now have a chill old boomer persona or they are completely falling apart from years of drug abuse.

fucking kills me every time how hard he goes down

It would really just be Knoxville and Bam I guess.

Dunn is RIP and Steve-O got out of the business

Bam is in rehab right now. It would only be Knoxville willing to make one, and we got the disaster called Action Point. Jackass is over sadly

Between that and the one where he's riding the hose and it slams him down on his ass. Dave England had some great scenes.
youtu.be/44xb7xFLHAE

The one where Knoxville, Bam and Steve-O(?) get shot by riot control rubber balls is forever the best one

>Knoxville mad as fuck questioning why he's even doing this stupid shit
>Bam just simply on the ground sobbing

>2:00

It amazes me that Knoxville isn't a fucking quadriplegic.

Pontius was in on action point, unfortunately he couldn't save the garbage script or the shit acting from the daughter/granddaughter characters.

It was a real shame, especially when the source material had so much promise for Jackass style hijinks. They just weren't willing to go far enough.

ANY of the Bam Margera snake pranks get me. He goes from a hot-shit badass to a crying whimpering baby in 0.5 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=lv_MbpYMZP4

youtube.com/watch?v=04KLlIwcXCE