Should I stop liking the Cell saga since so many people don't like it? I feel guilty for liking things that I shouldn't

Should I stop liking the Cell saga since so many people don't like it? I feel guilty for liking things that I shouldn't.

Attached: 1521445112456m.jpg (1024x545, 77K)

I think despite having a really small fan base MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection videos have somehow seeped into public consciousness. For some reason just as he's gotten to the Cell Saga I see everyone talking about how it's the worst arc in the series and they've always hated it, when before you'd get everyone talking about how it's kino, the ending with Gohan is cool, and it was the place to end the series in a nice bow.

You should stop liking Dragonball in general, Paco

I don't like it because its the worst written of all. Not toriyamas fault, but still

Its not as bad as Buu

Buu arc was wacky and funny, so it's fine

This.

Also this.

Soon

Attached: Perfect.jpg (640x897, 152K)

Buu arc is far better and far more creative than Cell. The complete chaos and balls to the wall forms were good way to end the series.

Ew

Live your own life you fool

I honestly always assumed people liked the Cell saga best

You assumed wrong

Can someone explain where this Cell hatred came from? It's the most contrarian thing I've ever seen. Cell was the best arc for everyone growing up and now the DB community is filled with cringy elitists that hate literally everything except the Saiyan saga. It's so fucking weird

has to be from these jackoffs

Attached: 1496959478109.png (1455x1079, 690K)

it was asspull central

Don't fucking provoke people to shit on the Cell arc, it'll just make me more depressed

Attached: El Hermano vs Jiren & SSW2 Gohanpadre Calvo.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>The Cell Saga
What a dumb name for a tv show anime is so gay lol

Everything from the beginning of DBZ up through the frieza saga was peak anime kino. Everything flowed from one arc into the next perfectly, columnating in the final fight against frieza and goku's ascension to super saiyan.

Attached: GOHANBLANCO.webm (736x414, 2.98M)

Probably because Toriyama had peak interest in the series in that period. He was worried that nothing would top what he wrote after Saiyan/Freeza arc.

Attached: 1549887587839.png (586x424, 496K)

Frieza > Buu > Cell

I always felt this way, Android Saga is so good and then Cell is just kind of boring up until Gohan kills him

Cell has kino moments, piccolo/kami fusion, super vegeta, USSJ Trunks, Android 16. The cell games were the faggiest part. There is no point in ranking arcs against each other but DB is superior to DBZ

>The cell games were the faggiest part.

Why?

since this is a Dragonball thread I have to ask
Is Dragonball Super worth watching?

The franchise peaked with Cell. It has never been as good as that since then.

Not really.

Hell no, maybe the new broly movie but that's it

It's dragged out and long as fuck but better than anything that came after it.

Fuck the haters, Cell is a true chad.

Attached: 1563903415684.jpg (680x816, 78K)

The most kino DB moments are in the movies anyway. Just like what you like OP.

Also imperfect cell is best cell.

Attached: 50AC3AD5-172E-4CBD-A929-4B98B8DF1BAE.png (500x610, 114K)

i thought hating Bu was the right opinion. especially because it was not translated in time for most of the boomers here

No. Read the manga or skip the filler.

>zoomers call this flash game garbage dragon ball

Attached: b7f221805cc617d981edb799e0062c6aab28a030_hq.jpg (441x463, 30K)

It’s good but mainly has a really unpredictable plot with based twists. Learning about the timeline differences, slow unveiling of Cell, Trunks coming out of nowhere, Yamcha getting cucked, Gohan saving the day, it’s really unpredictable while not seeming controved/bullshit (unlike Buu saga). The issue is the surprises and twists lose their effect the second time around.

Ginyu Force>Frieza>Vegeta>Raditz>Nappa>Cell>Super Buu>Fat buu> androids

esto es el fin

Was he OP?

Attached: poder prohibido.png (780x976, 610K)

It's not like he hates the Cell arc, he has mentioned that he likes all Dragon Ball, well, what is related to the original manga. It's just that if one analyzes it, it has many flaws compared to other arcs.

The original run before the new episodes debut on Cartoon Network (for Americans) were peak. They introduce the ginyus, frieza feels so ominous, gokus new power is so mysterious, the tropes of goku rescuing everyone aren’t set in stone yet, best ensemble cast, side characters get to do something and all the hype from rumors we’ve heard and waiting for super Saiyans... the rest of the serious is just disappointing.

That would be the Cell saga.

>Cell was the best arc for everyone growing up
what a fucking pleb, everyone knows the Namek arc was the best, even normalfags

Attached: 1544577921370.gif (240x228, 845K)

Enter CHADza.

Attached: emperor of the universe.png (800x440, 280K)

this is fanart, right?

Naw when I was a kid I found the Namek/Freeza arc to be too long

>enter CHADren

Attached: 1561649294841.jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Exit JOBren.

Attached: AAAAIIEEEEEEE.jpg (888x400, 104K)

Cell Saga is perfectly fine All of Z is fine
100x better than Super

He said most, meaning people without poo brain like you.

Best saga = Namek (followed by Android)
Best big fight = Goku vs. Majiin Vegeta
Best transformation = SSJ Goku