Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Ruined a Whole Generation of Women

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Ruined a Whole Generation of Women

Attached: 7335e92482e4fb8ac8cdd94cb383aa8b.500x500x1.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gUWx5dwjVu8
soundcloud.com/negativexp/mkultra-victim
m.soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women
canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/ewan-mcgregors-daughters-disgusted-over-his-plans-of-marrying-homewrecking-mistress
youtu.be/jh4AJwGiBrA
youtube.com/watch?v=-vXhXvuwl14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But nobody saw it

Post the song faggot

most reddit film ever made

This

It was never so popular, maybe sex and the city but I doubt a single TV show has such power

his music is garbage

>film that 4 people saw ruined an entire generation

This.

The fucking movie bombed harder than Hiroshima. How did it "ruin a generation"?

ramona>kim>envy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>knives

True youtu.be/gUWx5dwjVu8

Attached: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 1.webm (950x1040, 2.92M)

>capitalizing Random Words
Chris-chan tier autism

I never watched it but this

Attached: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2.webm (1920x1040, 2.72M)

GET

Attached: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 3.webm (1920x1040, 2.87M)

Attached: oh.gif (500x192, 490K)

fuck, stop reviving my MEW fantasies.

This thread was supposed to be about that Negative XP song, and thus an anti-roastie thread, but nobody else got it. Don’t worry OP I got it,

you ruined a whole thread by making this shitty thread

That song sucks and was written by a ricecel.

HAVE SEX

Game of Thrones

Thanks man, but some people got it.

PUTA

Nobody saw Breakfast at Tiffany's but that didn't stop a generation of cunts from being enamered with Audrey's LBD.

Ricecels are based and so is the song homo

Is that the movie staring Paul Dano where he has a slut gf?

More like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World ruined a generation of men by making them believe that somewhere out there is a hot chick in Hot Topic clothes who likes their nerd shit and will come along to rescue them from their own mediocrity and passivity, you just have to play video games and wait patiently until it happens like a good boy

its too late

Attached: 1559591350972.webm (674x816, 3M)

Test

The issue is, hypersexuality and social media is what ruined them.

Moist pussy

This but unironically.

That being said scott pilgrim was supposed to be a chad, but it didn't translate well to film because michael sera.

t. Yea Forums tranny

>random

Attached: CB4E4DD0EE084C959C70F97BBCFCD48E.jpg (922x788, 49K)

What song? Link me, I'm super down with incelcore.

youtu.be/gUWx5dwjVu8

youtu.be/gUWx5dwjVu8

heres the song boys

Girls were like that before Ramona Flowers
Ramona Flowers was made by a beta male who experienced trying to date a girl like that, and thus the character was created to resonate with those girls.

Symptom =/= cause

>implying women ever watched this movie

Was the sexual revolution a mistake?

>Random

yes

Thanks brood.

>thread just shy of 50 replies and the fucking song's been posted 3 times
more like negative iq lmao

I blame the guy who created birth control for modern women

>we told them the sex would trickle down

Attached: 4.-Supporters-marching-in-front-of-IRT-900x600[1].jpg (900x600, 93K)

That's just nerd mentality in general though. Betas have always been like that

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer:YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Show this pic to FDR and I wonder pig we still go to war with Germany.

Close but no.

Stacy > Kim > Ramona > the rest

Yeah that movie didn't invent the Manic Pixie girl, that's been around forever

>OH NO! A thread 10 pages down won't get necroposted to the first page!
Cry me a river.

HELLO AGAIN

>Hurray sluts sign
>a dude is carrying it

Attached: 1549117668422.jpg (342x342, 56K)

>BPD and Ecstasy, conceited with low self-esteem

Ramona>Envy>Knives>the shit my dog took this morning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wallace>Kim

SPVTW was a deconstruction of the manic pixie dreamgirl. Both her and scott are not good people.

Girls like that are just pure narcissism with a cunt. No one wants that. They just think they want it.

He's there for the drunk bang later that evening when the "toxic white guy" all of those chicks are fucking didnt call

This movie had prime MEW and even prime Brie. Nowadays one of them still looks hot while the other's older and greasy as fuck.

Attached: Brie Larson as Natalie 'Envy' Adams 006.jpg (720x387, 39K)

Agreed, MEW hit the wall hard after she left Riley

have you exemple of movies who ruined generations?
Boyz n the Hood ruined a generation of niggers?

>prime Brie
so... still an ugly fungus?

The sexual revolution was just a big meme pushed by artist types in California who wanted a fresh supply of dumb sluts to bang, and knew that women would fall for it hook, line and sinker if it made their parents upset

I dont think women watched that shit and they were ruined long before that

GET

CALL ME A KEK WILL YA?

1 > 3 >>> 2

Attached: 1555109687724.jpg (600x400, 34K)

...What the fuck? That was Brie? WHAT?

What the fuck happened? Seriously, can someone explain what fucking happened to her? Scott Pilgrim wasn't that long ago was it?

MEW and Ewan Ruined Two Whole Families

I genuinely enjoy this film, but my last girlfriend was hardcore into it and I met her at a con when she was in a ramona cosplay. She had decent tits and a cute face but she cheated on me two months in and I never smashed so overall 4/10 relationship

>two months relationship
>never had sex
OH NONONONONONONO

>2 months
>didn't have sex
Unless you're 12 years old that isn't sustainable.

Was he based?

Attached: EA2tNkZXoAUaQ1T.jpg (966x963, 120K)

>I never smashed
HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>2 months
>no sex
The red flags were all over the place. Com'on user, you have to do better man...

if you didn't have sex she wasn't your girlfriend
unless you were both girls of course

>tfw no arthoe gf to be a beta provider for

powerful bait

>No sex before marriage
Based and redpilled.

soundcloud.com/negativexp/mkultra-victim

...i'll just leave this here

wow I thought his last haircut was bad. he looked better with the bowl cut

unironically neck yourself

Is manic pixie dream girl the ludonarrative dissonance of film criticism? This term is so fucking overused and misunderstood and almost never applied to actual manic pixie dream girls. There are people who unironically think movies like Scott Pilgrim, 500 days of summer, Yes Man or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind have main women characters who exemplify this trope.
A girl acting quirky and energetic and/or having colored hair does not make her a manic pixie dream girl by default.

Gisco?

I would have but she lived an hour away and I was 17 with a helicopter mom

the guy at the AV Club who invented the term became a tranny and is now forcing his wife and kid to put up with his crossdressing mindgames

it's not worth it

I remember thinking this movie was cool as a teen, I think it did the whole videogame/nerd reference shit before everyone else jumped on board

Fuck off, still better than being alone until death.
What?

Okay this is quality bait

Are you speaking from experience? Please tell me your wisdom before I do anything rash.

>What?
*opens and shuts my hand in front of your faggot face, mocking you*
Wut wut wut?!?!
Haha, bitch. I know it's you, Gaysco, you arthoe obsessed retard.

Would you believe me if I told you it's not bait and this was a year ago

I'm not, but if you give me his contact I'll gladly become his friend.

>Jewllywood ruined a whole generation of women
>now women ruin movies for a whole generation
pottery

Attached: legendary_brie.jpg (555x761, 81K)

>Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Ruined a Whole Generation of Women
Practically no one watched this movie, and those few who did were male geeks. Try again.

Yeah whoever made up the term 'Mary Sue' probably isn't happy that people overuse the fuck outta it either, but thats what happens when people argue about movies on twitter and Yea Forums.

I know you're trying to sound like a fag on purpose, and oh, boy, did you nail it.

Knives. All day, e'ry day. Her greatest fault is that she is obsessed and indulgent of a piece of shit like Scott.

>I started listening to the song, opened Yea Forums, and found this thread at the top of the catalog
life is good desu

Attached: my nigga franks free.gif (227x221, 980K)

is THAT where the bad hair dye came from?

I always wondered.

Why do you people keep saying practically nobody watched this movie? All of you did. Fuckin' anyone 30 and under in the US and Canada most likely did.

His definition actually made sense though. It was a very specific kind of character it was criticizing. You have to remove all complexity, negative traits and backstory from a character for her to be a manic pixie dream girl. She's a spunky plot device that helps the main character develop by taking him out of his comfort zone and show him how to be alive again. This description doesn't apply to any movie people most often use the term for.

Its such a good fucking song unironically

i dont care i just wanted everyone to know what happened to him

How?

M E W F E E T

I enjoyed it but you aren't wrong.

Sexual reproduction was a mistake, period.

If this is bait, this would be at least mildly amusing. Otherwise it's just sad. Living only an hour away, supposedly being in a relationship, and never screwing.

mew thighs

Attached: 1559592125464.webm (1920x816, 2.36M)

I don't really have regrets about it. She was an unloyal chick who wouldn't have stayed with me much longer regardless. I don't see a reason to get my dick wet for a few minutes and have that baggage.

No.

>She saw Ramona Flowers
>And felt so empowered
>By a movie made in Hollywood
>It's sad to think she's someone's daughter
>Like a lamb to the slaughter
>But honestly I'd still hit if I could

Where does Julie (Aubrey Plaza) figure into this?

I have to admit, the song was kinda catchy even though the premise is entirely wrong.

its good, Im shocked

GET

10 years or so bby

Don't underestimate the sheer progressiveness of FDR and his faggot friends at the time. Even in 1939, before the death camps, the 'New Deal' americans downplayed Soviet atrocities and villified Germany.

So apprently some user was taking about how only 30% of women at the time supported suffrage is that true?

They were already ruined. The mid 2000s women were either going down one of two paths:
1. Emo/Scene which would lead to todays feminists/SJW and Art Hoes
2. Coalburners leading to twerking culture and THOTs.

>no tits

But they are manic pixies girl, only the major point of them saving the MC from their boring lives is deconstructed. So yeah, that's the biggest complaint from the origin of the word, them saving boring males from their boring lives. A stupid wish fulfillment damaging to both male and female ego's.

KEK

They have stories behind their characters. They have flaws. They have their own goals and aspirations. They helping the MC feel alive again part is deconstructed as you yourself noticed. How are they in any way mpdg other than superficial traits? Is being fun and energetic forbidden for women in film in 2019?

The closest person in those movies to a manic pixie dream girl is Jim Carrey in Yes Man, but he's the protagonist, a guy, has flaws and a backstory.

They capitalized all the words to make it a title you dingus

Is there an alternative to that? If we are rich things could be different?

I love video games but I really hated this movie.

redbasd and pilled

K I N O
m.soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women

home wrecking slut
hope she chokes on haggis and dies

>nobody saw Breakfast at Tiffany's
user, I....

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes…" under my breath.
I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

>hey guys I just watched this movie and hated it because you guys told me to hate it and here's my totally true story about how I view the world in terms of what is/isn't reddit and act like a spazz!

The sexual revolution and its consequences have been a disaster to the human race

>dates Chad
>dumps him
What the actual fuck?

I THINK I REMEMBER THE FILM

I feel an overwhelming desire to rewrite the manifesto and send it to uncle ted. I think it would get a response as long as it isn't too heavy with the memes.

I have started to refer to rea life things as reddit and saying things out loud while making a söyface

What kind of disability do you have?

Fuck you I was gonna post this

He was an incel so he'd probably appreciate it

He would not appreciate it, he complains about the morons writing him all the time, please leave him alone

Yes all guys do is fuck and chuck, women are human shit if you marry them they just cuck you then divorce alimony rape your net worth.

wasted digits

Women never once even implied that during the sexual revolution.

>tfw you and your fiance both agree that Scott Pilgrim was trash

feelsgoodman

Attached: 56215524_10161564043615524_6030410477614399488_o.jpg (2048x1536, 279K)

>tfw no tsun redhead drummer gf

Attached: file.png (906x882, 1.03M)

>I was 17 with a helicopter mom

GODDAMN I KNEW THAT FEEL. I knew it well. when my mom left the summer I was 17 to go take care of my grandma before she died, I went wild. I smashed this 26 year old chick with big fat titties, 5 count em 5 mexican girls, banged the hadjimarts daughter who had a scat and fart fetish, an actual lunch lady, a former woman wrestler, and a legally blind girl with very, very sensitive nipples whose parents had a pool and a very well stocked bar.

those sound like 10 very evil ex's

absolute fucking a music

I’m in love with this look but you know any girl who has it is gonna be a nutcase.
What do, bros?

couldn't you say that mary poppins was a manic pixie dream girl as well? The only reason I don't think of ramona as one is because the only person in that movie whose a worse person than scott is ramona, which is what makes their relationship work on some level

How the fuck can you look at that picture and not say 3

She's not a romantic interest so that's a stretch but she definitively has some traits of the trope. The term itself should really be buried. For the last 10 years it's only been misused and actual examples don't really appear in media anymore. Now it's only an excuse for feminist girls with dyed her to blame movies for men finding them attractive.

I'm pretty sure there were dyed hair hot-topic chicks long before this movie.

t. someone who went to highschool a decade before this movie

Attached: 1373669857808.jpg (689x772, 38K)

no, they were all pretty nice girls. the blind chick is a jehovahs witness now, which is ironic since she cant hardly see, and was an edgelord fedora tipper.

the 26 year old is now one of those fundamentalist christian mommies now. the ass is fat. havent seen any of hte rest in a long while now.

That's how it was sold to men and men were dumb enough to buy into it

Goddamn fucking boomers

I'm all about uncle ted, but he's the last person who gets to complain about the shit he gets in the mail.

formerly das boot

>before then daddy chose the husband
>the morons actually thought women would trickle down the pussy if given a choice
Even niggers arent this stupid when it comes to women.

canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/ewan-mcgregors-daughters-disgusted-over-his-plans-of-marrying-homewrecking-mistress

She was playing an unlikable cunt. So she was perfect for the role.

You need to dig deeper back to Endless Clementine of A Empty Mind or whatever that film with Wynona, and Jimbo Carrey.

I think that was baby driver

no, back into the deep 90's with The Craft, Jennifer Love Hewitt movies, Doom Generation, and in the 00's Mean Girls.

you can go even further back than that

Attached: 51aWU+o0gVL.jpg (338x500, 52K)

I never watched this but I believe it's another 2011-2012 silicon valley geek trendy shit who is bluepilled as fucks but who pretend to be counterculture no?

I hate this kind of shit, I misses those good old fashioned non-mainstream vidya or fiction universes we were not forced to take so seriously when we played or watched it, then suddenly a massive bunch of colored hair ugly chicks came from nowhere and started to talk about lesbian bullshit.

Attached: 1555092431901.jpg (406x364, 118K)

my true basketball american compatriot.

its worse. it was written by some turbocuck even for canada, canadian.

Heh, so true

what are the cuck things inside?

the comic is cucknadia the comic.

Nice buzzwords retard

context of this scene?

Attached: 1493233285426.jpg (750x733, 77K)

what do you think?

Attached: 1559205034362.webm (1280x694, 2.64M)

absolutely based

The only good thing about this movie was video game tie in

>that peach fuzz
hnnnng

Fun fact this guy made a video about how live in a clown world because women dont want to fuck him

that you can't even play anymore unless you have it downloaded on an old ps3/xbox

he's more creative than you are

Attached: 1453222677131.jpg (960x880, 89K)

Considering my line of work i doubt it

fpbp

dilate

That term actually comes from an old Star Trek fanfic about a girl actually named Mary Sue who Spock and Kirk instantly fall in love with and is perfect in every way.

Her friends are so jaded that can only get off to the knowledge she's being raped by a hick.

/thread

>chris evans and brie larson were supporting characters
>mew is on fargo and michael cera is on youtube

fpbp

Go to the gym

This is a better song than you’d expect. On top of that it sounds like it belongs in the film. Props to whatever man made this shit. Would definitely listen to more.

Sex and the City, you mean

He should have fucked his sister

its a damn shame to

Only one reason I watched the movie.

Attached: brie-larson-in-shorts.jpg (669x1000, 92K)

>implying the guy in this photo hasn't been burned so much by now that he's now a regular contributor to /r/theredpill

most of his stuff is

>fat girls can wear anything

More like fat girls can eat anything

That's a wrap fellas

>BPD didn't exist before Scott Pilgrim movie

>most of his stuff
>has like 3 videos
Hey spic, still upset about sam hyde?

>lbd
>bpd

Speak fucking english you zoomers

>starring Puta and Cunt

What's not to like?

Attached: e7f66107cc640ba01cd45b37f569474a.jpg (529x594, 59K)

>More like fat girls can eat anything
Watching my GF inhale a 10 piece chicken strip dinner in only five min.

marriage material

Wait, what the fuck, MEW was in Death Proof? Fuck I need to watch that again.

I think MEW had this thing going where she fit girl roles like Scott Pilgrim perfectly, but she evolved into an adult woman and is almost completely unrecognizable.
I'm not talking like, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen where you kinda see them grow up over time, but going from Scott Pilgrim as a hipster girl to being in Cloverfield and The Thing where she was in her 30's just idk man im rambling

>haha the car mimics his penis
The absolute state of cinematography. Bet Tarantino thought he was super smart when he did this.

He didnt always go under the name negative XP.

Saw Facebook meme pages post that song today and checked the profiles of people calling other people cucks. Literally 100% rate of some ugly fuckin single dude with shitty fashwave shit posted on their publicly viewable profiles.

Next time you see somebody post some /pop/ shit, just go find one of these profiles on Facebook and laff.

No, these pussy motherfuckers just don’t want to compete but yet somehow think traditional masculinity isn’t grueling work and competition.

Taking in a used woman because you're so boring that dyed hair and regular sex is exciting enough to rearrange your life.

The sexual revolution turned an entire generation of young girls into attention-seeking, alcoholic, vapid sluts. Scott Pilgrim just gave them the aesthetic

Nigga, wut ? I mean, I knew she was fucking retarded but not that she was that much of an absolute delusional Brainlet. How does that happen ?

Holy shit, Lagertha?????

Video games turned an entire generation of young men into unfuckable bitter idealists with no social skills with completely delusional expectations

and thats a good thing

The guy owns the challenger and let them test drive it on the condition that they leave her behind as a security so they wouldn't steal the car. The girls in the car suggested that she's a porn actress who would probably fuck him.

HURRAY SLUTS

Attached: 1563747624668.png (644x800, 26K)

I'm not seeing the correlation

a.k.a. the underage faggot's taste

True tier list is
Kim>Envy>Julie>Scott's sister>(power gap into the gutter)>Ramona

Anyone who knows that type of girl in real life knows exactly what I mean

Is it delusional to expect them to not be smokers, have tattoos or be too out of shape?

What a terrible body.

LE QUIRKY WHORE!!!FACT!!!

It is if you aren’t bringing enough to the table to even have a choice.

kim is cute but has a fat moon face

you're in love with this look because deep down you have a fetish for bratty shithead women

PUTA

>Post the song faggot

youtu.be/jh4AJwGiBrA

I hate michael cera and couldn't make it 10 minutes into this crap before turning it off

The trope was invented with breakfast at tiffanys zoomer

I feel you man, but Sex and the City got there and gaped that hole first.

why do people shit on baby driver?

that third act with don draper was pure kino.

it certainly tricked me into thinking Brie was attractive
and I still hold the belief that she was in this movie

Society as a whole has abandoned God at this point.

This is the most authentically punk thing I've heard in years.

>the TV promised I would be happy

Attached: 1560701481169.jpg (1242x1325, 814K)

It ruined their hair

Normal bangs that either cover the eyebrows or just above are sexy, big foreheads are unattractive and the covering of a forehead will retroactively be seen as attractive
I've never seen a woman's face who has this haircut and is attractive. Even OP's picture with an attractive woman brings her down a couple of levels

Also for some retarded reason feminists(complete idiots) adopt this style. I'm assuming as one of those coping mechanisms to make them even more ugly in some subconscious defiance

Attached: 1403248803.png (479x440, 299K)

SHE SAW RAMONA FLOWERS

Attached: 1553878436027.png (1024x511, 213K)

You made the right choice

>Picking up a con thot and not smashing and dashing at the con
Bruh......

Attached: 1524529614086.png (444x440, 311K)

lol

For it to be a mistake, would require the results to have been unintentional.

it really didn't. feminist sjws hate scott pilgrim. he is a classic womanizer and he even fucks 17-year old chinese girls

So it's pretty safe to say that Edgar Wright is the most reddit director of all time? It's too bad, I liked Hot Fuzz.

Shut up, hole.

the idealist part hits hard with me
it's literally an industry that puts a very high value in having entertaining, fair and well-defined rules. there's an aesthetic appreciation of rulesets and you're more greatly rewarded by following them
it sets you up for disappointment with the real world which is unfair and greatly rewards whatever cheap tricks and cheating you can get away with

And if they had kept the original ending, reddit would have hated this movie and Yea Forums would have liked it.

Spoilers: the women were ruined the whole time

Attached: 1544866406070.jpg (428x474, 28K)

>Scott Pilgrim, 500 days of summer, Yes Man or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
these are the codifiers though

grow up

This reminds me of my ex far too much, especially the alcoholism part.

What a terrible woman

Hope she dies.

Watching captain marvel I genuinely felt like she was still playing envy

big foreheads are unattractive

Attached: 1493313692694.jpg (890x656, 96K)

shes so cute bros

Attached: 1559591951196.webm (664x816, 2.99M)

I'll need examples of pretty big-forehead women compared to women who cover theirs
I'm objectively correct but at least give me one example where they'd look better without covering it slightly, that's all im saying
a 10/10 can go to a 9/10 with a shit hairstyle and hairstyles covering foreheads are a net-positive in attractiveness

Attached: 1403248805.png (507x461, 369K)

>you need to "bring something to the table" beyond being normal for women to be simply normal
lol

>There are people posting on this board at this very moment that still likes MEW after she was exposed to being a homewrecking thot

Attached: 1478525750483.jpg (480x295, 12K)

Attached: 1559205103059.webm (900x488, 2.65M)

JUST STARTED ON BONGSTREAM.LIVE

Attached: based.jpg (2130x3531, 1.8M)

>mexican girls watch this thinking they're ramona but actually they're the chinese girl
sad

Based Song. True punk desu. Joke observations holding truth to power and making faggots seethe.

SHE DON'T KNOW SHE CHIII-NEEEEESE

Based and redpilled.

what is a lbd
nobody from this generation
>actually
i don't care.

A woman's greatest power is chastity, how dumb would you have to be not to figure that out. Especially considering the STATE of "men".

BONG STREAM dot LIVE to watch Scott Pilgrimage Showzen

Come Discuss Nicholas and Noreen's Infinity Universe too and why Michael Cera keeps playing the same actor role in all his movies after Super Drinking Party Bad Showzen

The Dark Knight Rises?

WELL THATS SOMETHING WE GOT

Bongstream.live for you Scott pilgrim needs

Attached: IMG_20190805_124429.jpg (1536x2048, 354K)

>random

Attached: chicks-laughing-comp.jpg (600x400, 232K)

BONG STREAM dot LIVE

for:
-Uncle Joey Showzen
-Scott Pilgrimidge Showzen
-Howard Stern's Showzen
-Wonder Showzen
-(maybe) NIcholas and Noreen's Infinity Play Showzen
-Cartoons
-Monopoly
-A SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! userbase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: EBVODBZUcAAmBpC.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

check out this white knight boomer trying to gaslight the fuck out of this thread by defending mary sues

Attached: tfwnochantix.jpg (708x664, 39K)

any good punk recommendations?

>tfw we could've had this kino ending where he gets with knives instead

Why did they pussy out?

youtube.com/watch?v=-vXhXvuwl14

BONG STREAM dot LIVE

join us watching Scott Pilgrimidge's Showzen and Adventure Into Manhood

Why?

Quality post, I'd never considered how fundamentally at odds video games are with the real world on a basic, mechanical level

>You need to "bring something to the table" to expect a woman who isn't a walking mess
What is this roastie logic? When did being a boring man become a capital crime?

based and truthpilled

the final redpill

The Adicts, X, The Germs, Dirt, Crass, Flux of Pink Indians, the revolution 7 inch by Chumbawamba, Etae.

Watch the documentary UKDK and the first Decline of Western Civilization.

MashAllah

Attached: ALLAH.png (1200x1200, 57K)

Winona was perfect. Did she hit the wall yet?

Attached: Csa3rWAXEAAKkww.jpg (580x375, 43K)

No. She's a MILF (even though she has no kids)

Attached: winona-ryder-at-stranger-things-season-3-premiere-in-santa-monica-06-28-2019-6.jpg (1200x1722, 182K)

And men
>Leaves and lies to loyal faithful cutie Asian girl for some used passed along roastie
>literally no one else sees a problem with this
>Friend shows me this movie
>Point that out
>Well if you don't fucking like it you don't have to watch it
It's like he felt personally attacked that I pointed out that bitch was a roastie

She hit the wall after she got on a klepto spree and started taking things from Saks 5th Store, but shes still hot.

But she was with John Wick which is a good thing and she does great in Stranger Showzen

BONG STREAM (((dot))) LIVE

COME WATCH SCOTT PILGRIMIDGE SHOWZEN WITH US!!!!!!!!

>dudes watching movies with only a male friend after discovering grills
Unless you are both somehow in the film industry or gay, in a few years you will cringe and wonder why you ever did this.

Aubrey best girl

The title is more of a reaction to the famous tweet "Scott Pilgrim ruined an entire generation of men"

Kim > Julie > Stacey > Knives > Robot arm girl from Envy's band > Envy > Lisa > Ramona > Roxy

Attached: 1519354185228.jpg (661x687, 125K)

It was with a girl too but my friend is gay so not sure what conclusion you were going for.

Not him but girls are the one who can afford to be choosers if guys want to be choosers they need to have the ability in the first place.

Not sure why this is a surprise here when r9k exists. Amy disgusting fat obese trash girl will have a plethora of choices

You're a reddit meme

I want to like women. I want to value their opinions and listen to their jokes and care about what they take seriously. But every time I talk to them about anything remotely interesting or important, it's like a loud static wash comes over the world and I just want to change the subject back to Modest Mouse or whatever, or just leave.

I'm 28 and I haven't had a girlfriend since high school and I don't think that'll change anytime soon. Maybe I'll just try fucking Christian Mingle or some shit.

Attached: bouguereau-orestes-furies.jpg (1280x1063, 252K)

based and underrated

pic is me when I listen to it every night before going to sleep

>She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
Didn't she submit at the end?

The character would have less appeal if she didn't. Women want the promise that in the end they'll be with someone, despite all the shit they do along the way.

That’s what everyone wants, not just women.

Don’t pretend like the entire incel argument isn’t they deserve a girl no matter how little they bring to a relationship.

come watch Scott Pilgrim on Bongstream dot live

Attached: 64831955.jpg (425x239, 29K)

I agree. The absolute state of the genre.

Attached: 1564906733112.jpg (641x530, 25K)

just creep on girls til it happens if it doesn't happen it's still a life well lived

no

Attached: e721a8b1e75e6755fa552aa022af15a1.png (760x1029, 119K)

>never had sex
>she cheated on me

uhh sounds like she didn't cheat on you, you just orbited her

I wonder how bad she got her arm with that bow, she pulled the string right into her armpit

Based

what the fuck are you talking about, girls don't want to watch good shit

I make no defense for incels. Thinking you're entitled to anything is pathetic. But at the end of the day, people get lonely and will want some stability, and people are more than willing to overlook some significant shit to get that.

I dunno, bro. It's always been fucked.

Attached: 1546048809196.jpg (1000x687, 151K)

Get away from me!