This movie made me go vegan

This movie made me go vegan

Attached: 220597_310x459.jpg (310x458, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GFQVsfuRpwA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
youtube.com/watch?v=fmwC9HzcWbQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=LwtuoHyLEiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dWd1EeOYw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYNmGMsU18
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
youtube.com/watch?v=ldQX0ln9WUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MANY ARE ZOOPHAGOUS, SOME ARE VEGETARIANS, FEW ARE VEGAN, FEWER STAY VEGAN.

Attached: S H M.png (1500x542, 1007K)

what a spineless nature disconnected turbobrainlet tranny you are
the only thing it should've done to you is to stop buying dogshit Walmart "meat"

>but fish are ok to kill
u dumb

Vegans are one of the most delusional two-faced mentally ill people you could encounter.
Fighting till death against the horrible conditions of chickens while at the same time pretending like the horrible conditions of underage underfed preteen little kids who make their shirts and assemble their iphones don't exist at all. Pretending like mass market land draining monoculture vegetable growing is "natural" and "organic", acting like Pedro gives a single fuck about veganism and isn't killing and spraying thousands of insects, rodents and birds that get near his crops. Or that your precious avocado wasn't the product of mexican cartels extorting hundreds of mexican families. Applying their arguments only for one side, for example all the fuckload of ex vegans who stopped being vegan their strong argument is that's because "they didn't do it properly", but they don't apply the same "eat properly" argument when talking about meat eaters and will frequently sell studies about obese amerilards eating nothing but pizza, ice cream and soda as standard meat eaters and yell CANCER HEART DISEASE YOU'LL DIE yeah no shit if you're shoving processed meats and sugar on the daily.

In short, champions of never ending confirmation bias mental gymnastics

TELL THAT TO VEGETARIANS.

>everyone stops eating meat
>all that livestock is just a waste of space and is now a target for climate change
>kill them anyway

pretty based

when i told my parents that i had gone vegan, they tried to convince me that seafood wasn’t considered meat for some reason

Attached: 8A5DC360-D42A-466E-B35D-E1E4DF5D642D.png (400x400, 107K)

we're just gonna kill em

>vegan
>weeb
>soiphoneposter
I feel sorry for your parents

how bout i give your weeb sissy ass some meat

>Zoophagy
Glad to see the vegan marketing board at least attempting to earn their shekels.
Do you know what the best blood cell is? Phagocytes. You know why they're called that? Because they literally eat foreign cells before bombarding them with packages full of sodium hydroxide. That's pretty fucking metal.

>Pretending like mass market land draining monoculture vegetable growing is "natural" and "organic", acting like Pedro gives a single fuck about veganism and isn't killing and spraying thousands of insects, rodents and birds that get near his crops. Or that your precious avocado wasn't the product of mexican cartels extorting hundreds of mexican families
You are right. The thing is that eating meat 10xs all that because livestock eat farmed crops.

thats exactly what the "cows" want you to do

vegans don't pretend all those things don't exist nor say any of that shit regularly, what are you on about?

please go have sex, you cow titty fluid drinking weeb

Don't go vegan my dude. Body needs some animal fat. Try lacteovegetarianism
youtu.be/GFQVsfuRpwA

That cow looks delicious.

>JOHANNA MARIA MAGDALENA RITSCHEL TO ADOLF HITLER: «I thought you ate fish, my Führer? Fish isn’t meat, you know?»

>ADOLF HITLER TO JOHANNA MARIA MAGDALENA RITSCHEL: «I suppose then, that fish, in your opinion, dear lady, are plants!»

Attached: A H P.jpg (1080x1637, 215K)

It’s good

based hydeposting

nuuh we need to set them free so that bears and wolves can eat them alive

This post made me want to go out and eat a fuck load of hamburgers

Watch the film you fat fuck

I can't believe there's still people who think fish don't feel pain. It just makes no sense except for the "I don't want to feel bad for fishing" angle. How the fuck would an animal that doesn't know pain survive?

I did, the only thing it assured me is to never shop at supermarkets.
Off to eat some delicious local veal liver.

Hell no you creepy and unnatural vegan fuck.

my parents are just happy that i’m committed and reasonably healthy, and that i pay my own phone bill lel. i was a vegetarian for four years before i made the switch. also, i would never talk to them about anime though; they’re sweet and supportive but they’re lebanese and the generational gap is too much

Attached: 785CC3BB-FD71-4EF0-9591-9B6D880D70EF.png (412x571, 384K)

also i’ll have to politely decline user

If God didn't want animals to be eaten, He wouldn't have made them out of meat.

If you don't eat meat/fish because they feel pain/emotions, why don't you eat mussels, oysters or scallops?

They are the closest "animal" to a plant, no pain receptors no brain no nothing, they are literally just a functioning nervous system and nothing else. And farming any of them is highly sustainable and safe with practically zero danger of ruining the eco system, farming them is actually highly beneficial for the environment because of their filtering of the water.
Packed in protein, minerals, B12 vitamins, omegas, basically perfect food for a vegan. If morals are the only thing why you are a vegan then there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't eat them.

Attached: steamed-mussels-with-wine-and-saffron-mscs108_horiz.jpg (1500x844, 334K)

Friendly reminder that the fish-isn't-meat idiocy comes from christcucks fasting every week but being little bitches and making up new rules about what's meat just so they could have some and be okay with God. The same way Jews get around the Sabbath rules by putting up metal wires around the neighbourhood.

Because they couldn't call themselves vegan and be a part of a food cult

b-but he made us out of meat.

Attached: Bratwurst.jpg (225x568, 54K)

COWS AND CHICKEN SHOULD NEVER EAT GRAIN!

Attached: 62063EC45CB34A7FA49A437A7D30AE15.jpg (744x795, 56K)

Veganism is a starvation cult, nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 1545917530988.png (1029x686, 702K)

>basedboy vegans lost the war and the western world
like kaolin

who here /sv3rige/

I don't know, why don't they eat them? You should start a vegan oyster shop, user, it might be a hit. As long as you can show they don't feel pain and are sustainable farmed I'm sure they'd be open to the idea. It's not like most of them aren't salivating at laboratory meat becoming a thing and finally letting them have a steak again without causing pain.

>Look mom, I posted it again!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

hehe

yeah and animals eat us too. but we aren't as delicious as fat cows or seals.

now this is true slow burn horror kino

>but we aren't as delicious
Speak for yourself.

It’s all fun and games until someone gets paralytic shellfish poisoning

IF YOU ARE SO CONCERNED WITH WHAT IS NATURAL, WHY DO YOU HAVE NO OBJECTION AGAINST THE SYSTEMATICAL BREEDING, IMPRISONMENT, TORTURE, AND SLAUGHTER, OF INNOCENT ENTITIES, WORLDWIDE, FOR SPORT, FOR THE EATING OF THEIR FLESH, THE DRINKING OF THEIR BODILY FLUIDS, AND THE PROCESSING OF THEIR SKIN, AND FUR, INTO GARMENTS FOR HUMANS TO WEAR? THERE IS NOTHING NATURAL REGARDING ALL THAT, YET, YOU NOT MERELY NOT OBJECT AGAINST IT, BUT ALSO SEEM TO CONDONE IT.

WHAT IS NATURAL IS NOT NECESSARILY GOOD; CONTRARILY, NATURE SELECTS AGAINST WHAT IS GOOD, IN FAVOUR OF WHAT IS APTEST; TO DERIVE AN ETHICS FROM NATURE CONSTITUTES A WICKED ABERRATION.

THERE IS THE NATURAL, THE ANTINATURAL, THE CONTRANATURAL; ZOOPHAGY IS ANTINATURAL; VEGETARIANISM IS NATURAL; VEGANISM IS CONTRANATURAL, NOT ANTINATURAL, NOR NATURAL, AND, AS SUCH, IT DOES NOT FOLLOW NATURAL LOGIC, BUT IT DOES NOT NEGATE IT EITHER, BUT, RATHER, IT SEEKS TO TRANSCEND IT.

Attached: CEREALIA.png (300x250, 294K)

yeah and you can have literal shit in your lettuce so don't eat anything ever

>go vegan
>get depressed due to shit diet
>start taking antidepressants, supplements, and start smoking like a chimney
>but you get to grand stand every once in a while
powerful

o-okay buddy

Attached: 1507418301500.png (320x320, 90K)

the only thing this did was make me hate chinks even more

i watched the doc while eating meat.

did they skin animals alive again

>eating leaves
Sorry mate but I’m not a giraffe or a fag I’ll stick to normal food like cheese and beer

MALNUTRITION IS CAUSED BY A DEFICIENT DIET, NOT BY A VEGAN DIET; ONE CAN OBTAIN ALL THE NUTRIMENTS THAT ONE'S BODY REQUIRES FROM VEGETABLE SOURCES; DO NOT FAULT VEGANISM FOR YOUR IGNORANCE.

yeah foxes for their fur, and roast some dogs alive as well and keep breeding bitches in a tiny pen covered in shit to pump out puppies for insectoid roasties

kys urbanite

I won't reply to all caps, tripfags get filtered

fuck off mongoloid

going from communism to capitalism must be like dunking something red hot in ice water, they are absolutely cracked

Veganism is by definition a deficient diet.
You literally have to take pills and powders because you can't get all nutrients from your diet. Someone who eats actual meat doesn't need to take anything else.

This is factual my dear mental midget soi friend.

It's not like Russian oligarchs pull that shit. They've just always been the most fucked in Asia.

Attached: 1324234.png (1400x569, 310K)

>he bought the lies of the vitamin industry
Yikes and bluepilled. Those pills don't do shit except for the placebo effect. They're the last modern snake oil.

russian oligarchs are jews, they are better at making money

What movie made you go back to being an omnivore?

Yes, I absolutely agree with that. Which is why vegans are slowly dying and the trend of them reverting back becoming stronger and stronger.

true and checked. the cultural revolution killed their empathy and sense of personal accountability, coming from that they adopted an ancap-tier quest for wealth with a chabuduo ("good enough"/cutting corners where-ever possible) mindset. this cenutry is going to be wild

youtube.com/watch?v=fmwC9HzcWbQ&t=1s

nature, the realest kino
youtube.com/watch?v=LwtuoHyLEiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dWd1EeOYw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYNmGMsU18

fugg, posted the wrong one last
youtube.com/watch?v=ldQX0ln9WUI

I was vegan for ten years and accrued a colossal amount of health problems. Went pescitarian for five years and am now back to eating regular diets and plenty of meat so that my body functions well. Having experienced the desiccate of my body at the hands of veeganism firsthand has made it so that flicks like these do not impact my diet, as I get all my meat from animals I have met. All that said, animals are property and not people. The equivocation of animals to people is being done to make you identical to animals by the elite while they dine on well raised flesh and use you as a pay piggy.

Attached: 1563041275560.jpg (1536x2302, 215K)

Lol vegan faggot spergs out in an attempt to defend his creepy and unnatural lifestyle.

What movie maked you a faggot OP?

Attached: sponsor.jpg (425x203, 18K)

I eat less meat but because i want and feel better. Still eat fish and chicken/turkey.
Mediterranean food is like being in a healthy diet.

you can be a healthy vegan but you need artificial supplements, yeast byproducts at the very least
veganism is also bad in that it encourages overconsumption of fruits and starches which are the only really cravable vegan foods

this is the way to go. Cut way back on red meats but still eat meat

I understand that you can be a healthy vegan via shots and supplementation. Probably less than 5% of vegans are ones doing this. Ultimately it is an inconvenience and I enjoy being a part of nature and the displeasure of having to kill something to remain strong.Veganism is super good for a month max for various detoxes. Longer than that is a fool's journey.

It's also bad in that you can't be a lazy vegan because a lazy vegan means an unhealthy vegan not varying their daily diet enough and resorting to those comfort foods, and a whole fuckload of lazy people become vegans out of guilt instead of some dietary drive.

I aint a vegan or wtf , I hate beef , Lamb an Chicken , adore bacon an sausage .. but could live on veg .. an still have that lifted tip top lifted ex uk marine bod ., all male senpai members died of prostate cancer I still hard as diamonds like a tent as a old fag now , Its no fap an good living .