Comedy movies that aren't funny

comedy movies that aren't funny

Attached: large_o4RdmnamBSp78Fwxf3DvRHClVR0.jpg (400x600, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/66546/11-super-great-facts-about-superbad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. european

You never got invited to parties did you?

Sup zoomer.

Europeans should never ever watch or be allowed to watch this movie. They will NEVER understand it no matter where they’re from. It’s just pure indisputable fact.

Attached: 256BA769-FFDA-43F7-B62E-7EC26B08F071.jpg (750x741, 507K)

hello plebbit

Booksmart is better

I'm European and I find Superbad hilarious. I even like those American Pie movies.

I watched this as a European when it came out and I loved it. Am I based American at heart?

Pineapple Express
Hot Fuzz
Old School
Step brothers
Meet the Parents
Dodge Ball
Knocked Up
Walk Hard
Zombieland
Yes Man

Hell basically every comedy made in the 2000s.

Hello guy who secetly wishes he would get invited to parties.

Either this is bait or you have no sense of humor

Hey Greg why don't you go piss your pants again?

Yes

Based, comedy died in the 70s

90% of the humor in them is dick and weed jokes. As for Hot Fuzz, well, that was just English.

I'm a yuropoor and every kid around my age including myself absolutely loved and quoted this film when it came out. I don't know where you got this idea that Europeans don't laugh at stupid fat mutts doing stupid things tho.

>hot fuzz
>dick and weed jokes

It’s about understanding not laughing

You must be fun at parties, of course you don't go to them.

We understood that americans are generally fat, really stupid and they think mutilating their children's dicks is fashionable. We also laughed at all of that.

Kung Pow

"comedy movies that are genuinely funny" would be a better thread.

I did go to parties. The movies still aren't funny.

>t.non american shitposter

like i said you just don’t get it

the amount of cope is giving me an erection

>just english

No, it was just unfunny. Shaun vs the Dead at least had some funny moments. Hot Fuzz was simply boring.

so this is the power of european """humour"""

No you don't liar.

I implore you to reconsider.

seething shitskin detected

>clever is boring

>dude what if like a couple of nerds tried to have sex lol

every person ITT defending this is a capeshitter.

yeah bro these pussies were probably virgins in high school. they didn't even get drunk and fuck sluts. i love seth rogan. haa speaking of which why is there no superbad sequel where they're trying to bag some college pussy? they'd be like in a frat but too awkward for the frat bros... that'd be hella fuckin epic hilarious. bro seth rogan, shut up and take my money!!!

It was finally a high school movie from the nerd's point of view... what is wrong with that?

Unioronically yes they were/are virgins

And what was clever about it, friend?

They weren’t the nerds except for mclovin, they just weren’t chad football jock thundercock

everyone was a virgin at some point, even those that fell for the "have sex" meme. unless you consider a baby penis touching a mother's vagina to be intercourse, then we only have to deal with the c-sectioncels

You're so wrong... that is the general nerd experience. You're saying Michael Cera wasn't a nerdy character?

Just because they didn't shoot up the school doesn't mean they weren't nerds

bro, they got two of the hottest chicks in school and were generally cool with everyone. that’s not the nerd experience

>explain witty humor to me i do not get it.

And you never will

Seth rogen starting writing the movie with his jewbutt buddy when he was a teenager.

Literally all of them

seething incel lmao

Gotta agree with this guy
Those guys may have been nerds, but the fact that hot, popular chicks were even willing to talk to them is pretty unrealistic.

What I'll never get is the unanimous hate for Jonah and Seth around here but Superbad is everyones favorite comedy?

They weren’t nerds, that’s the point.

They were shown to be bullied and also stated that they were never invited to parties previously... what are you talking about?

Sure, the Hill/Stone relationship is definitely a bit of a stretch, but everything else seemed to line up.

Pic unrelated. OP being a fag though? Related.

The guy I was responding to was claiming it was a 'nerd experience' movie.

you don’t have to be a nerd to be bullied

>Hell basically every comedy made in the 2000s.

This. The only reason guys like Judd Apatow or Seth Rogen are remembered fondly is cause that whole decade of comedy movies was dogshit. It was all scary movie clones or American pie clones and the Apatow crowd films were at least half way decent. None hold up as well today.

Unironically, Caddyshack.

Yes, I'm English and maybe I just don't get comedy which seems exclusive to Americans. But it just felt like a really poor production. Maybe it's the age? Does anybody under 30 in America enjoy it?

Anchorman

I’m under 30 in America and enjoy it.

mutts arent funny and neither are jewish characters making sexual jokes for an hour.

But user, shitskins are the ones who cut their dicks off too, it's a Middle Eastern Arab/Jew/Paki tradition, white people don't do it.

Attached: amerishart.png (304x306, 7K)

Superbad has the most realistic dialouge, friendship dynamic of any coming of age movie ever.

Cera getting with that hot chick and McLovin almost banging the hot redhead didn't line up either. They were all just awkward normies, actual nerds don't even try to go to parties like that and don't have enough self esteem to ask women out, especially ones who are hot.

This.

90% of them.

seething shitskin confirmed

Comedies are such boring and useless films.

>a jew mutilated his penis and sucked the blood from it
why do americans multilate their penises?

why do pakis type paragraphs of rage at the slightest mention of murica

Sorry but your cousin's birthday party doesnt count.

>everyone that hates america is a bong
RENT FREE

>didnt even mention britain once
>little to no comprehension of the english language
post hand shitskin

>didnt mention britian once
who else has a high concentration of paki cock raping white women? luxembourg?

Superbad is the best movie to filter out incels. Anyone who had a social life in high school in America knows the drama that you had to go through sometimes to ensure girls and alcohol at a party you were throwing. There were a few parties threw that the alcohol didn't show up until 45 minutes after the party started.

Then there's the girl to guy ratio. Girls knew they had the power here, so they picked the parties they wanted to go to, I luckily wasn't disgusting looking and knew how to get girls to come

Superbad is the most realistic high school movie ever

Superbad is great.

Also I'm Euro and we all perfectly understand that mutts have weird alcohol laws. Also gun laws. Also shit healthcare system. Also obsession with mutilating their dicks.

Factual
Scandia countries an Germany ,

Murkuals out soon as the Right Rise soon there, its like Soros the jew planned this kek

>to ensure girls and alcohol at a party
to rape drunk chicks at parties
FBI informed

K

And hating on foreigners ,

t.ultimate forign invader kek

paki is a slur against all shitskins you would knoe that if you were a white man. still havent posted hand yet achmed.

I miss the days where comedy was just slapstick humor with universal appeal. With the 21st century onward, it just become "Whoa, bruh, look how uptight this conservative people are, bruh, just use alcohol and weed to escape the mundane reality of life and fuck some sluts, nothing could possibly go wrong, bruh!"
The Jackass series was the epitome of all this, and I was happy when I heard the news two of them were killed in a car crash.

well thats Fact most mutt teens raped chicks so drunk , what happened to Dating

The average American isn't even aware that Europe even exsists, stay obsessed

which two hope was knocksville an that other fag, dreadful bunch of chattering gurning cunts

its been awhile but wasnt jackass just extreme slapstick with dudes doing dangerous or painful stunts?

T. mutt Education system eh

no it isnt, it specifically refers to pakistanis and indians, because there is no slang for indians, its like saying gook and chink are the same when they're not

pay more attention in your english classes shitskin your grammar is atrocious

Yes failed actors and faggots , hooked on Drugges an look at me arent I clever antics , shit scum of Mutt

still havent posted that hand yet paki

Zoomer stop posting from your phone fag

yeah it was stupid and degenerate but i dont remember that much of a political bias to it

>indians
WOGs

I'm American and I dislike every one of those kike young male sex comedies, except for Superbad. Superbad is just such a lucidly accurate portrayal of what it's like to be 17/18 and in an American high school.

wogs are niggers

It was just Failed Reckt posts here , everyone of those frat boy fags Needed to die , but it was all so very safe /FAKE

wich movie is this one?

so this is the power of paki banter.....

WOGs were Indians in Bombay , by British Imperial Rule , Western Oriental Gentlemen , named by the GB military.

are you a child molester then paki ?

If you were white you'd probably know that we don't really care enough to be accurate with slurs. The slur being incorrect and us not giving a shit about that is part of the insult.

>i know you are but what am i
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Indian Nation have been a close ally to the UK for many years an fought with us in many theatres of wars, Bravely an Heroric like the Ghurkas .

So Can we stop with the Racism ok

only amerimutts are too niggerlicious to use the correct terminology, would you really call a nigger a chink?

Being this new fag , greentext wrong , You need to Lurk moar or get banned ok .

No but if a Jap were pissing me off, I'd call him a chink using the line of reasoning of the person you're responding to.

>derails comedy thread with out of nowhere rants against murica
>gets called out for the paki he is
>s-s-stop with the r-r-acism guys
looks like achmed cant handle the banter

I'd call a chink a gook or a dankong, or a dothead a raghead with zero fucks given.
The fact that a sand nigger would complain about being called a dothead makes it better.

>hating on japs
how much of a mutt are you?

Attached: Booksmart poster.jpg (360x533, 164K)

The muslim pakis also reee about their lopped off dicks being questioned. You've probably joined forces with one on here to defend your mutilations.

t. zoomer

It’s still not a funny movie, boomer

>random conjecture to deflect from how easy it is to spot shitskins by their out of the blue unhinged rants at the slightest mention of murica
just post your hand already mr. i am totally not a paki

I remember this film came out in high school and I watched there in utter confusion. One because it was not funny at all and all the audience was laughing their asses off at literally every single joke, and two because it's just not very good.

Why are people here pretending to actually like this movie? I bet it's aged horribly, and it was already fucking awful when it came out.

A zoomer can't get it because there's something in the water/food/air/media that makes zoomers have a much lower t-count and sex drive than previous generations. It's not funny to you because you don't get it, and likely never will.

Crying on the internet won't bring back your manhood, you know. You'll always be beholden to the Jewish God, as you wear his mark.

That’s some self insert fantasy in this post

dont you have any other banter than muh foreskin mutt mutilation you triggered spastic

>bet it's aged horribly,

It has and Jonah’s character is annoying as fuck

>It's not funny to you because you don't get it, and likely never will.

There’s nothing to get, boomer. Time to get out of your basement and start working for a living.

>waah please switch to another topic that doesn't trigger me so much

>cant come up with any comeback that doesnt involve dicks
>continuous i know you are but what am i
why do you think about american penis so much

Jackass was kino. You’re retarded.

was daft faggots sucking cock an being stupid

hope they all dead

RYAN DUNN DEAD

Film critic Roger Ebert caused a furor when, on the day of the incident, he tweeted of Dunn’s death: “Friends don’t let jackasses drink and drive.” Ebert subsequently apologized for the ill-timed statement, noting, “I have no way of knowing if Ryan Dunn was drunk at the time of his death.”

A preliminary examination of the crash scene indicates Dunn may have been driving in excess of 100 mph in a 50-mph zone when he went off the road. The only other passenger in the car, Iraq war veteran and Jackass production assistant Zachary Hartwell, 30, was also killed in the wreck.

Sad for Vet

>being sad for a babykiller who was an accessory to drunk driving
Faggot.

Attached: dumbass zoomer.gif (326x281, 171K)

why are pakis so obsessed with american penis

They’re the only films that truly matter. The rest can blow my cock

Listen Try a lil harder you are shit tier b8 , lolol it may work at Plebbitors not lere .

Dodgeball is fucking great. Ben Stiller is best when he plays a total jackass like in Heavyweights or Zoolander.

Listen I have it good word we die an we Come back its a repeating cycle ,But in new life . the soviets have done this research from the 1920s , an many Euros have talked that Death is Not the End .we venture to a new life we ascend .. Iran will nuke you sad cunts soon an live that fallout 3 irl .kek

I can agree the Dark ages had the saying , we live weak an hard , but the next life is better ! it was a pagen believe, but the Christian Church shut it all down with You Live Once then in Heaven , 1st Spanish inquististion shut the whole Europe down . You Die For Christ, an no other , But Isabella , stopped that Lords an Ladies were except who gave lands an titles , then , it was open on all .

t. Ahmed

I could not, for the life of me, relate to any of the characters in superbad. Everyone was outwardly selfish, hypersexual, and douchey. If Michael Cera and Jonah Hill were supposed to be "nerds" they probably wouldn't have ever gone to the party, regardless of how much either of them wanted to. They would have been too concerned with being embarrassed and mocked and would have justified it by pretending to hold themselves above the party crowd. The dialogue is lazy and unnatural and the only part of the movie that I felt any real weight from was the Hill/Stone romance, which ultimately failed because Jonah Hill is an asshole who never cared about her to begin with. It failed as a movie thoroughly and wasn't even interesting in it's own regard outside traditional film

speak english please ?

>and then suddenly, for no reason at all, people voted for trump

Attached: Capture.png (2039x491, 111K)

Booksmart

I watched it and couldn't believe it was meant to be a comedy. Not only a comedy, but was supposed to be a remake of Superbad but with SJW's. It was so fucking bad.

Superbad is actually a great film outside of its comedy elements.
Their relationship was fleshed out really well for the type of movie it was. They're such great friends that they become codependent. So at the end of the movie when they force themselves to part, they really aren't since they're each dating the female form of their best friend. Stone is Cera where they want to form meaningful relationships without the reliance of alcohol, while Jonah and the other girl want to get drunk and fuck for the gratification. It's so well done.

Neighbors.

I don't believe I ever met someone with taste as bad as yours. Booksmart is one of the worst movies I think I ever seen, and I watched the George Clooney batman movies.

You are thinking too hard. Superbad is a good movie because it doesn't try to be anything other than a dumb comedy that you can turn your brain off and just watch a bunch of retards in dumb situations react like normal people would. It doesn't need to have any type of extra meaning or political references. Unlike all comedies are doing now and that is why comedy is dead now.

Borat, Talladega Knights and Tropic Thunder were pretty good

Eighth Grade had more realistic dialogue.

>Pineapple Express - Correct
>Hot Fuzz - Wrong
>Old School - Correct
>Step brothers - Wrong
>Meet the Parents - Wrong
>Dodge Ball - Wrong
>Knocked Up - Correct
>Walk Hard - Correct
>Zombieland - Correct
>Yes Man - That was a comedy?

I don't think I've ever heard someone say Walk Hard was bad. I thought it was brilliant. Best parody movie in a long time.

The Hangover

it's fuckin great, but specifically because of john c reilly's performance, not just any actor could have made that movie work

eh the mclovin / cop parts where kinda cool. the skit about the penis was also kinda funny but also very gay

JANNIES got respect an got toooo it ..

Bruce All Mighty

Top cat here an if banned reswitch an new IP Fuck them

stop cuntys like t6his by =IRL D ive in an ask .. do this ok .. Muir .. ..

mentalfloss.com/article/66546/11-super-great-facts-about-superbad

>e]

I Need to KNOW STANTON !!! WHERE an Unit ...???
He on relief , secure ...
He knows ..Godgly him am redroom them

I need face chat .. an I need to find then them .. ?? sorted an we Kmow anm best his Family we can use them ...!!!!

Basically any comedy that's got a theatrical release in the last decade

this link gave me HIV
>While only a few censor-friendly organs were shown in a scene in which Seth (Hill) explains to Evan (Cera) his childhood fascination with drawing penises, Evan Goldberg’s brother David actually drew more than 1,000 options from which to choose. “They were hilarious," Hill told About.com. "I think as much credit goes to [David] for how he executed. It’s so funny that he’s a lawyer.” As for the idea to put the joke in the movie in the first place, Rogen swears that that part is not autobigraphical. “That came from nowhere," says Rogen. "I don’t know what it is. I wrote that.”
>Superfans of the movie (who don’t already know this) can actually purchase the penis illustrations as movie memorabilia. It exists as a book.
there is so much more, i'd go way beyond character limit if i commented on this trash, it's not even worth it

>1. SETH ROGEN AND EVAN GOLDBERG WROTE THE FILM WHEN THEY WERE TEENAGERS.
fits in with this
who the fuck cares? lots of teenagers write movies. they're usually really fucking bad. teenagers writing movies about teenagers are still probably fucking awful. if it gives your precious subpar comedy film a veneer of legitimacy, having this thing about teens actually written by teens, while one of those teens is an adult acting in the movie as an adult police officer, then i guess more power to you, i really really wish i could be that fucking stupid, life would be much easier

This is the real answer. At minimum the last 5 years. Seriously.

The type of person you seem to want to relate to is some socially isolated doomer in his mid-20s, not some uncool kid in his teens.

there are good comedies, they just aren't marketed as comedies. hereditary is a good example, that movie is fucking hilarious, i saw it opening night and my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. if it was meant to actually be a horror film then bravo mr writer/director auteur man, you understand absolutely nothing about movies. haven't seen midsommar yet but it's probably a zinger
killing of a sacred deer by yorgos lanthimos is a good example too, except unlike hereditary, i am 100% sure it was intended to be a comedy and not the psychological horror thriller it was marketed as. that movie hurt me because i was laughing so hard, no way it wasn't written and shot as a comedy, absolutely 0 fucking percent chance

Super Troopers

Airplane
Le funny Shirley you can’t be serious! Haha so punny :)

EDIT: thanks for gold, guys!

cringe

airplane really isn't funny, i remember some kid put it on one time like "dude this movie is hella fuckin funny" and no one was laughing or even smiling, not even him. months later, he did the exact same thing with porky's