What does Yea Forums think of Chicks in the Office?

What does Yea Forums think of Chicks in the Office?

Attached: A7D868B5-1EDD-4F13-9F18-1BA9542E523A.jpg (2048x1970, 692K)

Dave and his team are the only good thing in barstool

What network executive did Whitney bang that she keeps getting to write these horrible shows?

The Italian goblina makes me sick to look at compared to how gorgeous Fran is

the dopey one on the left has a vid of some dude donkey punching her after a blow job

Why does she look like a bloodhound?

Call Me Daddy is a jewish conspiracy

Everything about barstool is terrible except for PFT

SOURCE PLEASE

i listen for fran- can’t stand ria

How do you donkey punch after a blowjob. Thought that was striking a girl in the back of the head while you fuck her ass?

women are 90% useless in the office. they used to all be secretaries/receptionists but due to muh equality they had to invent all these stupid ass >project manager positions where women with no discernible skill or ability relevant to what they manage answer phones and hand out paperwork to the men who actually do the real work. except now they're somehow mid-level management to answer phones and do light clerical work. it's effin retarded

Can't believe Hank chose left over right.

Speaking of which, Pardon My Take is literally the only good content Barstool Sports has ever produced (though it is excellent).

Hope Big Cat and PFT can break out together some day, they have so much potential outside of Dave's umbrella.

I strongly dislike working with women. For every sweet old lady you get like five or six cunts.

I call bullshit on that one

I fucking hate women so much, more than niggers even.

Whos the salami tsunami on the left?

Thank you Yea Forums!

All sweet old ladies were cunts once

Barstool is all trash, and you are retarded zoomers if you think that shit is even remotely funny. Yea, I watch football and some baseball, but I could really care less about sports humor. Jokes are clutch

would like to fuck both their feet

Attached: Maria-Ciuffo-Feet-4312874.jpg (1242x1244, 1.42M)

yeah, i don't get why PFT and Big Cat stay around. Barstool needs them way more than they need Barstool.

something about the woman on the left’s face is really off to me

Attached: 3511A625-B13A-42CE-9A19-1FCB2525D963.jpg (362x346, 13K)

Was about to post exactly this
She looks dead

1000 cock stare
It's like the spark has been drained from her eyes

>Dave and his team
>not Pardon My Take
Are you serious? Also KB is good, very much like a mix of PFT and Francis

True but not all cunts are young either.

Nast roasties. The one on the left is the only passable one.