"Actress Leven Rambin eyed to star in upcoming MCU film"

thoughts?

Attached: Leven-Rambin1.jpg (467x700, 46K)

>female actor
Who cares.

Didn't like her on Terminator: The Sarah Chronicles but damn, she's aging like wine.

>thoughts?

casting couch is back?

Attached: Leven Rambin 10261116_23974506622941.jpg (640x640, 154K)

Sue Richards

Don't know about a hero, but she'd make a nice Moonstone desu.

she looks pretty hot

Impossible. Marvel just announced Giancarlo Esposito for the role.

More attractive then the she-beasts DC digs up (no offense to you Rosie Perez lovers out there, I'm sure she'll make a great Montoya). But holy hell... they truly are running out of actors if they're giving this actress turned insta-thot a job. Seriously, what was the last thing she was in?

Galactus

she'll just be valkyrie dyke gf

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

ugly

nigga, you gay

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, she looks quite lovely.

Fag

MCU is trying to deny DCtv or DCEU a potential Power Girl. At least i'd like to believe they'd actually use a big titty blonde, but knowing the current climate in hollywood shes not diverse or ugly enough for (((them))).

Attached: 5674546435y745y674.jpg (467x700, 174K)

Namor is apparently the villain in the next Black Panther.
They like swapping genders and she looks like someone who would be a Black Panther villain. That might stop any Aquaman comparisons too.

>more titcows
Pls

Goddamn, I want to cum inside her vagina if you catch my drift.

They're going to adapt this classic story with Invisible Woman

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 164K)

what about namorita

Attached: Namorita.png (271x694, 571K)

bullshit! she's too pretty and blonde

she should replace the old skinny haggard woman they currently have pencilled in as female thor

>attractive white actress
>in an MCU film

Good one.

Attached: 1558184063819.png (334x458, 204K)

Damn. She would make a perfect Power Girl. DC sucks, but I will never disrespect PG - you fucking assholes better get that one thing right!

>Namor will be gender swapped to avoid Aquafag comparisons

They gonna gender swap Darkseid too? Nigga you dumb. Marvel is not above swapping, but Namor is a top tier character (although bottom of that tier). That'd be like turning Doom or Cyclops into chicks. Plus, isn't Sub Mariner an alpha male asshole? Black Panther has too many stronk wymn anyway. You're way off base on this one.

There has never been a single attractive white woman in a MCU film

If you think Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Karen Gillan, Hayley Atwell, or Jaimie Alexander are hot you are a certified fucking faggot

Have we seen The Enchantress on film yet?

If not, I'd bet that's the role she is up for.

Attached: 960909cba7a95ef53044544349aa8f3e0288cc418d9c21bb2121d7476b860a70.gif (500x392, 2.29M)

>thoughts
Is she lesbian? Did she get snatched by Victoria alonso? She's cute but she looks a bit butch.

Attached: marvhell2.jpg (1116x1893, 309K)

Good, wasn't she in Hunger Games? I hopes she goes redhead again.

Then I guess I'm a fucking faggot

Anodyne, generic.

here today gone tomorrow.

Throwaway

God i feel physically ill when i see Tessa Thompson. I'm so tired of seeing her bloated bulldog face everywhere. Is there no one else..literally NO ONE else that can play a female Thor and do it well? It shows how much Di$ney is afraid to fuck it up by casting a non A lister that could do the character better. Hemsworth was basically an unknown when he got the part, but they got him because he could play the part well, not because he was an established A lister.

Could be Black Cat
But Sony, Feige and Amy Pascal hates white curvy actresses

Attached: 1562870431824.jpg (1235x1812, 240K)

>thots?
exactly

she can be captain bland

Valkirye?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ah

Attached: Tessa+Thompson+Victoria+Alonso+Los+Angeles+F5ADi2y3A4ll.jpg (600x440, 83K)

Attached: 31457hgxx.png (476x356, 108K)

>blonde, blue eyed big titted woman being casted
someone is gonna get fired for this if it's true

There's no way Marvel is casting a woman this attractive as anything in 2019

Hopefully recasting Valkyrie.

Far From Home has a short scene with a blonde woman who mogs the entire female cast of the MCU

She still has to gain like 30lbs, get a breast reduction and rub three cups of bacon grease on her face
And then, maybe then the typical femishit won't feel threatened