Jackass thread

Seeing current pics of Steve O makes me so happy bros

Attached: Steve+O+Comedy+Central+Roast+Charlie+Sheen+w1OD9TmRfU_l.jpg (402x594, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3aHMF
youtu.be/MgYSzHEA7yY?t=773
instagram.com/bam__margera/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=92_NW8takeI
youtube.com/watch?v=tfSqqs5SqZ0
instagram.com/luxalot/?hl=es-la
instagram.com/p/BlY4mwNHPzU/
youtu.be/3v73YqbRcCY
youtube.com/watch?v=gg8LuvSh_dk
youtu.be/CmXYJOyAGc0
youtube.com/watch?v=1q5DkiHxuEM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pm0pz_lBcH0
youtube.com/watch?v=2SIADtYPAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=De5jItQjT7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wqKdV_jAovI
youtube.com/watch?v=FYJen4YvSBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After that tweet, I got say he's pretty based.

Steve o really is the anti bam

What tweet

He really managed to turn his life around, considering he probably shouldn't even be alive

archive.fo/3aHMF

Also Bam confirmed for UNCUT
Glad Phil and Ape didn't fall for the amerijew muslim catholic Kellogg's meme

Attached: 1564839978966.png (245x205, 15K)

holy based

>pic
This ones been passed around Yea Forums for years, you can literally go down the list a google their names, most of them are Christians, the first 3 are Orthodox Catholics. Blatant lies and antisemitism.

is he dare i say /ourguy/?

hes aging quite well

For posting a fake pic?

Steve O more like Based O

Who let JIDF out of the oven?

What on earth is an orthodox catholic
Pick one

>uncut
Ohnono

Attached: 1564923969438.jpg (640x1136, 60K)

He already said his account was hacked. I've met Steve O and the dude is liberal as fuck no way he would tweet all the stuff that was coincidentally all tweeted within the space of a few hours

Foreskin is just rolled back

Based aBrain

based

>fearless
>loveable
>naturally funny
>took back control of his life from his addictions
you're bang on. i like classic bam, but steve o shits all over him.

Steve addressesed that and the other tweets. His account was compromised. He didn't actually post those tweets. He is not /our guy

what a fucking leftist cuck

Steve O, Knoxville and Pontius are the holy trio of based Jackass members btw.

Dunn was based too

Hey don't talk about Steve like that. At least be happy for him that he ditched the drugs and general self destructive degeneracy and lives for his family

HE FELL FOR THE SOUP!

>being happy at the sight of a person who once had a tattoo on his arm of a man having sex with a baby

Fix yourself.

Attached: A6E816A4-1279-43C0-B96B-AEFD58102914.jpg (348x348, 20K)

I would say that too if I caught heat from the (((media))) after exposing them.

>being happy at the sight of a person who once had a tattoo on his arm of a man having sex with a baby

Fix yourself.

Attached: 1565122674368.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

>Pontius

No. It was definitely Dunn.

He had brought me so much joy when i was a kid. He truly was a great clown. And now I'm grown up and im happy he is clean. All of his stuff was based in shock value so the tattoo isnt a surprise.

Lighten up cunt lol

Attached: thumb_viper-u-must-be-the-stupidest-nigga-alive-3328202.png (200x202, 27K)

>Those teeth
Steveo confirmed for son of the mask sequel?

>David Levy
>Christian

This pilpul shit might work only on your inbreed kind shlomo.

>Dico chooses to stay away from the public but continues to make funny shit just for himself only
youtu.be/MgYSzHEA7yY?t=773

This makes me happy.

Attached: dico.jpg (1459x780, 218K)

Weeman also

Bam dead yet?

It's amazing only one of them is dead

Sober SteveO is honestly one of the absolute most annoying people on the fucking planet. I can't fucking stand him. He was 100% better as a junkie.

instagram.com/bam__margera/?hl=en

Jump on the JUST train

Attached: bam.png (589x598, 827K)

There was a swedish show where two guys interviewed a bunch of celebrities under less PR-y situations and they did an episode with Steve-O when he was somewhere around his lowest. Their refrigerator didn't even work, but they had nitro, booze and I think weed as well to load into the boys' RV as they went on a little trip, Steve-O getting high in the back while being interviewed, and then trying his hardest to entertain.

It's nice to see him come out on the other side of that.

Phil and April truly are too good for Bam.

Pontius earns a space above Dunn for dancing and Wild Boys. What iconic stunt did Dunn even do?

JACKASS STREAM WHEN?

So glad that everyone has realised what a fucking prick Bam is, always fucking hated him. Grew up surrounded by people like him, loser brats that suck the fun and happiness out of everything, but think they're some tortured lost soul.
Only in a timeline this fucking ridiculous would he be rich and famous and not murdered in a dumpster behind an abandoned Applebees
Basically all the other Jackass crew were nice, funny people and there's this bitter bully talking in that side mouth, pretend lisp way. AAAHH

>he wants to meet with Neil Degrasse Tyson or Brian Cox to explain black holes for people

Attached: At First But Then.gif (400x348, 1.15M)

Dico was always the funniest of them.

He looks unjusted but he sounds more like he drank broken glass everyday that passes.

Everyone always liked Bam's inclusion only for the meanness he could bring to the mix and more importantly how he got BTFO afterwards, user. The only ones who genuinely liked him above the rest of the crew were skaters who just identified him with that.

Pontius is the only one that made me laugh with things he said, rather than did. All the little comments he makes are great
youtube.com/watch?v=92_NW8takeI

This. Bam was the heel. His role was to get nuclear heat so when they throw him into a snake pit and starts crying you laugh.

Is nitrous fun?
I remember a Steve-O story where he woke up surrounded by dozens of cartridges and he'd recorded a rap mixtape or something

I have no idea how he did Jackass 3D sober, with those stunts and being in the same exact environment/group of people that he used to get fucked up with.

in what way is he annoying?

Sleep-O

Attached: 1366659695943.gif (403x270, 1.98M)

Isn't he everything Yea Forums hates?
>rich liberal parents
>degenerate drug addict at heart
>Trump hater

>is laughing gas fun

Attached: NomNomNom.jpg (600x600, 138K)

Yeah, but he got himself in poo cocktail supreme.

johnny face say it all

Druggies and proto-druggies always find sober addicts annoying because their very existence is a critique against the sad fucks.

Googled the first 3 and 3/3 are Jewish XD

youtube.com/watch?v=tfSqqs5SqZ0
Do note the comments who seem to think that you should treat it like an enhancer for other drugs. But then again, the kind of people leaving comments on drugslabs videos probably wouldn't say no to heroin, if you get my meaning.

Aside from drugs, one of the first things Steve-O did with a big MTV paycheck was to get a full set of veneers for his teeth. If you look at early Jackass stuff, his mouth was a fucking beartrap.

>braindead man with CTE has same views as /pol/
in normal people, this may have caused a moment of reflection

Attached: bam.png (942x693, 758K)

WHOLESOME
>I used to be able to recite DiCo's Asian rap flawlessly. He was truly the most natural funny one of the CKY group. Overall it's him and Pontius as the most naturally funny dudes.

>Moron
>More ON

Attached: OqrjbmG.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I'm Bam Margera and I'm gonna jump in a black hole.

>Repetition=warp speed
>WARP speed=TIME MACHINE, but that can easily egrab
>(IT'LL HURT A LIL)
or a lot Darling
Die..Die...Die

Attached: What The Fuck Am I Reading.png (720x404, 301K)

>if I write a bunch of nonsense it’ll look smart!

steve o is more pathetic than bam fucking glowing soulless nigger mccorporate

no wonder the biggest degenerate ended up being the most pc

Hey Bam. Can't wait for your Dr. Phil episode

bam go to sleep

Can I get a rundown on Bam vs. Dr. Phil?

I'm Bam and this is shove Weeman up Phil's ass.

First time I did mushrooms this is exactly the kind of pseudo space-age meaningless bullshit I wrote

is stevo still dating that smoking hot blonde chick. she is fine af

Dr. Phil went too hard on Bam in the intervention so Bam drew a Heartagram on Dr. Phil's stage to summon a black hole then banished him, April, and Nikki.

based scientist bam

It's not about LOOKING smart, that's just the kind of shit you see in people having a mental breakdown where they think they're figuring out the rules of the universe.

Wow

Why he hanged around? He was obviously just bullied.

Attached: fcb662a88f9279877492ba42b8068802.jpg (540x720, 43K)

He also has a tat of his own face full size over his back

Paycheck

He barely did any stunts ever

instagram.com/luxalot/?hl=es-la

Oh man I'd forgotten about pontius. He was the funniest.

Orthodox church is officially called the orthodox catholic church. We should really just call them Roman and Greek catholic churches.

Fuck off dico, stop shilling yourself.

He always got hurt or threw up, though. So he was fun to have around.

They should reboot Cosmos again with Bam as the host

Pontius has a certain way about him. Just the way he presents himself and comes off. He oozes comedic charisma.

Steve O is in this thread. Repeat Steve O is in this thread. Check pic related, he just posted a picture on his Instagram of his teeth before the veneers. There is no fucking way that’s a coincidence

how did he do it bros?
instagram.com/p/BlY4mwNHPzU/

I think Dunn’s most famous stunt was the Hot Wheel up his ass

>Rewatching Viva La Bam
>It's the Don't Feed Phil episode
>Bam wants Phil to lose weight so he won't look like him
>It still happens.
It's crazy, doesn't even seem that long ago.

Attached: 442D35DF00000578-4874864-image-m-29_1505181161406.jpg (634x454, 34K)

Just today I googled everyone of them. Most of them really got their shit together, except Bam.

Great to see them making it. Heroes of my adolescence. And yes, I imitated stuff. Like throwing balls at each other's balls and "face the fear"

Dave was the one who got bullied the most, even by Preston.

Who here /t-niggz/

Who /bamsbadassgameshow/ here
youtu.be/3v73YqbRcCY

BASED

Attached: EAp_4SsWkAMT7dx[1].jpg (1024x260, 31K)

Bam is quite literally turning into a goth Guy Fieri

I had to help clean up an apartment after the owner died from an accident. He had thousands of empty nitrous cartridges in his filthy apartment and appeared to be in the beginning stages of hoarding. I loaded a 33 gallon garbage can about half way full twice and one suitcase with the cartridges. It was at least 100lbs of empty cartridges. He would breath it from a grease covered whipped cream sprayer. By the condition of the apartment I think all he did was wake up, go to work, go home, get drunk and huff nitrous. It looked anything but fun. Pic related.

Attached: 6435057A-5ADD-43D3-AAFC-C13D19D8AEDE.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

How is Chris Pontious by the way

I saw an interview going around where everyone was saying he had some kind of brain damage

What did he mean by this though?

Attached: stv.jpg (620x263, 26K)

this is the last video i saw of him and looks like he is doing fine
youtube.com/watch?v=gg8LuvSh_dk

They made it lads

I always thought they would end up dead or fucked up

Attached: 1565216577688.png (808x805, 1.05M)

absolutely terrible

he's just saying what's on everyones mind

How do we know for sure he was really hacked.

The snake pit is truly the best thing Bam ever "did" in Jackass.

Wasn't he even the one who got shot out of the cannon? He also did the terrorist prank, the minibike skits and lots more. I always liked Ehren.

yeah but that's cuz dave was a raging alcoholic who would fuck with everyone. Ehren was a bitch who they were saddled with

Because the hacker made a thread on /pol/ and took requests for tweets

Well Dave deserved it. He always came off as a total asshole and I never liked the shit stunts. Human feces disgust me to no end.

Nah, this is
youtu.be/CmXYJOyAGc0

what if the hacker was just steve-o?

Reminds me of the time user discovered omegle or chatroulette or whatever it was. I went there and my third or so match was some btard kid who just spouted some memes, typed something along the lines of "EPIC WIN LOLOLOLOL" and then left. Retards like that are why we can't have nice things. Trolling is a art.

Ah, ok.

This is also great, but Bam in the snake pit crying like a little girl was still better.

shit for brainlets

this might even top all of that though
youtube.com/watch?v=1q5DkiHxuEM

I think that's a myth. Allegedly he got electrocuted and it gave him brain damage, but if he does have it, it's not like how most people think where he's like "me not able to say by ABCs good no more." He seems overall pretty lucid and okay in interviews.

wow this is bad

What's going down with Bam?
Is it an entertaining breakdown I ought to look into?

Weeman was a combo deal with Preston.

I would believe any of the Jackass guys suffered brain damage to be desu. It’s amazing none of them died on set. I think the closest calls were Knoxville being inches away from rocket impalement and the golf cart flipping over.

underrated

When they used the plunger on his ass....one of the hardest laughs I've ever had

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pm0pz_lBcH0

This is embarrassing

God he looks awful

Holy shit

>Knoxville being inches away from rocket impalement
That was so clearly fucking staged, with the top coming off and everything. Should have just done the straight stunt.

That one with the Porsche was pretty hardcore.

based

you can only do this if you made your own luck without the help of jews for the price of your soul

It wasn't staged. He seriously almost died. I have never seen anyone aside from you claim it's staged.

He actually talked about that stunt a few times. Why would he claim it was real if it wasn't? It's not as if there was some kind of loss of honor if it was staged.

are you actually retarded enough to believe this?

decent bait

the mutilated will never understand how a penis actually works

>His account was compromised
my favourite excuse.

cope

Attached: male-circumcision-cut-uncut-nuff-said-8664268.png (500x545, 123K)

epic troll

ya diamonds and dick right. enjoy your broken form. hey, clip off the ladie's parts too for equality

nice cope, cope

t. phimosis victim

seethe harder cheese cuck

Attached: mutts.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

I am glad you keep my covenant my humble but admirable servants don't forget Israel is your greatest ally

t. incels turned down by girls

C O P E
O
P
E

33 year old boomer here. I've fucked 60 grillz and they loved my uncut cock. To the point where they started perfering them to snippedfags.

Living the Dream

>doesn't want to get paid to be bullied
U a dummy?

Flowers for BAM

Dave England is so underrated

>tfw you're as big as this
kill me, lads

Based

He had the best one tho, the taxi prank was the peak of the series

Steve-O is still a goon even if he's sober.

>>Bam wants Phil to lose weight so he won't look like him
huh? hows that work?

That phone is scratched, not cut. Try again

because he fucked up his voice with all the booze, drugs and screaming his lungs out

Knoxville > pontius > steve-o > ryan dunn > wee-man > preston > pile of shit > dave > erhen >>>>>>> dead corpse >>>>> more shit >>>> bam

Attached: arnold 2016.jpg (507x289, 41K)

back when bam was still skinny.
during bam's show, his mother revealed that bam's biggest fear besides snakes is becoming as fat as his father.

and he did.

Attached: freddy laughs.jpg (288x288, 34K)

>dumb mutt too dumb to understand analogy
lmao

There's a podcast with Novak where he says that Bam and Tony Hawk were hanging out, Bam would eat half a slice of pizza then throw it up and Tony Hawk had told him he was bulimic.

This analogy makes sense because that's a cut diamond, not scratched or scuffed. It's hilarious watching you continue to dig, incel.

holy shit how are you even able to breathe

This is actually the most moronic thing I've ever seen posted in my many years on this website and I'm not kidding. The mental state of this person...

Attached: 1488729154110.png (516x440, 157K)

Wow, thats pathetic
>Uses drugs
>Gets on an ego trip
>"Holy shit, i got it, just like einstein who worked e=mc^2 in this postoffice, a fact that ive read one day ago on wikipedia"
>Im gonna write that shit down, ignoring that i got neither the intellect nor the education of einstein, nor do i have the endurance to dedicate an huge part of my life to solving problems like this. I wont even think more than 5 minutes about this

>Living the dream
living in a dream*

>Watch hot ones with Knoxville earlier
>Says youtube pranks don't get it like Jackass did because they never pranked unsuspecting people
What did he mean by that? A lot of their skits involved pranking people in public.

Dave England is the most underrated Jackass. He's probably the funniest in interviews and his dynamic with Ehren is great.

Stay seething phimosis victims. The jews also hated Jesus because he spoke the truth.

Attached: 1564690999655.png (500x464, 160K)

>if you get my meaning
What other way could someone interpret that sentence?

>novak unfucks himself
>bam fucks himself up
>steve-o unfucks himself
>ryan dunn is fucking dead
out of the whole crew i'd expect dunn to die last

Attached: 1557343874478.jpg (480x480, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2SIADtYPAHA
Best skit not because of the damage done but the song and the dance

You mean with Steve-O? He said they hurt only each other and never did mean-spirited stuff to bystanders.
And from the top of my head I actually can't think of any prank involving strangers that went beyond "confuse them/gross them out".

only thing i can think of that might be considered mean-spirited depending on if they paid for damages were the ehren football skits

Attached: 4LH28TH.png (858x1042, 67K)

now im saying this as a cut man, who has recently only realized that ive missed out on a world of pleasure. but i had a mexican friend in high school who was uncut, and almost hooked up with this girl at a party (also mexican). and he pulled out his dick for her to suck and she, as she described, pushed it away from her face and got up and left as soon as possible. she told everyone he had a weird and ugly dick. he eventually switched schools, maybe because of that, maybe not.

so i really dont know how to feel about circumcision

Brandon DiCamillo? He seemed like a based enough dude.

he was more of a figure in viva la bam and cky shit sadly love a lot of his work

Well, if you're only used to mutilated leatherdicks of course you will be shocked by a normal one. Plus, women and especially teenage girls are dumb as hell.

Circumcision makes sense if you live in the desert with no running water. Circumcision in civilized regions of the earth is the most superfluous thing ever.

When an uncut dick is hard it looks exactly the same as a cut one, so i dont know how that girl could say it looked weird

Taxi Terrorist is literally peak Jackass.

phimosis?

>When an uncut dick is hard it looks exactly the same as a cut one
I'm not going to post a picture of my tiny erect uncut cock, but nah. Maybe I just have too much foreskin.

DiCo gave us the best song of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=De5jItQjT7Q

Einstein had a highschool-with-some-college education; he was mostly and autodidact, but you're spot on about the intellect.

Is less common than you think

uncutfag here with a cut bf you're completely wrong a cut dick looks a lot dryer than uncut

My dick is like that too. The foreskin will only be about halfway retracted when I'm hard unlike most uncut guys

Gotta disagree
youtube.com/watch?v=wqKdV_jAovI
is better imo

Classic
youtube.com/watch?v=FYJen4YvSBM

i only guessed it cause i have it

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 15K)

I have phimosis and literally no girl I've ever been with even gfs I've had for years have even bothered to mention it, don't worry!

Had it as a kid and for some reason one day i just yanked it back as hard as i could because i think i couldn't cum with the skin still on the head

Bam got those dogs eyes from ape. Last i rewatched the first jackass (pretty recently actually) when the camera focuses on apes face seeing them slide off the stairs, i couldnt unsee bam. I guess ape finally got her revenge on her retarded son