Based disney dabbing on john hughes' grave

based disney dabbing on john hughes' grave

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 10.39.25 AM.png (1786x1166, 1.32M)

Have Culkin and Linz play the new Wet Bandits.

Also Robin William's , they wanna do night at the museum.

>Disney’s Home Alone is set to star Priah Ferguson (Erica Sinclair on Stranger Things) as the young Kayvona Mccallister who accidentally gets left behind by her absent-minded step-father (Chris Pratt) during her mother’s (a successful engineer & scientist played by Jada Pinket-Smith) important business trip.
>The young girl quickly finds herself in the midst of trouble, as two clumsy goons (Tim Heidecker & Ron Perlman) attempt to break into her home. Unfortunately for them, Kayvona Mccallister is a brilliant engineer & scientist in her own right.

Sounds kino honestly

>The film is also set to star Hunter Schaffer as Kayvona’s trans step-sister

>engineer & scientist played by Jada Pinket-Smith)

toplel!

I like how Pratt is "absent-minded step-father" and Jada is a world-changer.

Now I just want the rlm with Mac to review this movie

I'm not going to look this up to confirm it as real, but Hollywood making Chris Pratt play a cuck is a nice touch.

fake and Disney would never do something like that

>Ron Perlman
HEY LIL KAYVONA! I JUST SHIT IN YOYR WATER HEATER AND PLUGGED ALL THE DRAINS IN YOU HOUSE AND LEFT THE WATER RUNNING! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES??!

this feels a little too on the nose

Attached: Coryindahouse.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>it's gotten so bad that it's impossible to distinguish ironic parody from the real clown world now
How we get to this point guys?

Will it be Animated or 3D?
Surely they can't make a live-action remake of a live-action film, that'd be too straightforward for Disney.

Is this real?

didn't they already try this, anf fail spectacularly about a decade ago? All I remember is everyone hated it and the kid had a parrot or something.

>...& Ron Perlman
Oh shit, she's finished.

There have been 3 Home Alone reboots already, and 5 total movies.

>There will never be a "Mickey's Christmas Carol/Prince and the Pauper" style spin on Home Alone where its Huey, Dewey and Louie in the role of Kevin trying to keep out the Beagle Boys.

perfect bait

I actually don't hate Home Alone 3, after that nothing exists to me.

Blonde kid replaced by a black kid (or possibly mixed race with white mother black father). Thieves replaced by white supremacists.