Uhm...what?

Uhm...what?

Attached: dark-aleman-serie-640x367.jpg (640x367, 70K)

Uhm.. best show in years.. that's what!

based on opinions

Attached: the best.jpg (808x794, 128K)

I want to punch Bartosh

Attached: screenshot-311-e1521152839778.png (560x272, 77K)

Have you seen it?

Yes. I liked it. Twin Peaks is still my favorite series, though.

I really don't get the comparison other than "small town in wooded area"

I like this show but the thing I hate the most about it is fucking Egon from the 50s looks NOTHING like the 80s one. You were doing so good, casting team...

It's the atmosphere the series tries to evoke in addition to the small town setting in which everyone seems to have secrets. Which is not too far-fetched since the two writers cite it as their main influence in every interview.

Friendly reminder that from the POV of the universe, every 33 years there is no exception or alignment or other shit, that's just due to our Julian calendar not being astronomically precise.

So the entire premise of the show is dumb.

Every sci-fi premise is dumb. Same with fantasy, thriller etc. Only people drama is the true and patrician choice.

People drama is also dumb because it's confined by the assumptions of its time.

>Time travel action
Oof, spoilers

>he didn't watch Arrival after reading the story multiple times on different websites

>Every sci-fi premise is dumb
Many early Black mirror episodes are entirely reasonable in their premises.

What a pleb thing to write. Wow.

Who cares? You know time travel is not real right.

Why? He quite literally hasn't done anything wrong

Clarke-tier writing, Asimov-style mindfuck, Liu's-like realism. Best sci-fi that isn't in space this millennium. Fuck people who don't want to accept this simple fact. There are still some germans who repel netflix's sjw degeneracy.

I read the short story years ago. They need to adapt more of those from that collection. The one with the Tower of Babel is good.

The very idea of a "premise" you can write in a sentence is anti-art.

I actually meant the story of the film, not the book. The only way to experience Arrival as it was meant to be experienced is when you watch it for the first time while having a complete knowledge of what is going to happen.

Attached: 1562786690206.jpg (630x630, 53K)

best girl

Attached: 1561152275954.png (768x1024, 1.37M)

So, not it's all going into alternative universe shit?

Interesting. I still haven't seen arrival. Maybe I'll take your advice.

She's like 14 you pedo fuck

>Who cares? You know time travel is not real right.
Closed loop time travel could be real and you may never know

I'm just fucking with you. But still I think that plot twists in series and films with time travel are interesting even if you already know they are going to happen. Even with a full knowledge of Arrival's storyline, which I had since my entire twitter feed is studied linguists, it was a very enjoyable experience.

He has a fairly punchable face.

IT part 2? Its not out yet.

>Interesting. I still haven't seen arrival. Maybe I'll take your advice.
Don't do that it creates mustard gas

But seriously, watch it blind

american cope

>Jonas, you need to stop it before it gets Dark...
jesus christ, really?

>translation

lachs

Not as much as Magnus

100$ bet that adam is not actually jonas

Nope,he is.

You got something against surfers, brah?

Attached: 1555098776052.png (644x800, 43K)

Adam is Mikkel

Attached: Mikkel and the sic mundis creatus est.jpg (1131x547, 93K)

No, Adam is cute

I was with you right up until you had to start bringing politics into it for no reason whatsoever.

based granddaddyfucker

Attached: Steve.jpg (1116x580, 121K)

>*ruins your show*

heh, nothin personnel kid

Attached: alternate martha.jpg (750x562, 29K)

Alt reality Martha > second cycle Martha

Attached: alternate reality.jpg (773x538, 168K)

Whos the tard on the left?

I like it but my only beef is that no one seems aware of what characters look like at different ages.

Like if someone was your kid or your father, you would know/be able to tell what they would look like 33 years older or younger, respectively.

the casting is also confusingly dumb and lazy

for some reason they made sure that all three iterations of claudia have heterochromea, but future Jonas has brown eyes and young jonas has blue eyes. And Mikkel is the opposite.

>what are contact lenses

Are you sure you're not the dumb person here?

Attached: 1563056010406.jpg (750x821, 171K)

Future Jonas a cute!

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 12K)

so old jonas is either not jonas, or it's just some disguise so people can't find the blue-eyed traveller

yeah, every character starts wearing color contacts for no reason and it's never touched on at any point by the show

I'm sure that's what's happening, and you figured it out. Genius!

Attached: index.png (213x237, 8K)

False,old mikkel is clearly taller than jonas.adam had the same height as jonas.

Adam has the same hanging scar and limp as Jonas. It not being Jonas would be really elaborate.

Stranger Jonas is a stranger in the timeline he is in.

Attached: eye colors.jpg (3368x690, 345K)

and middle aged Jonas is taller than both of them

Wait, who's that guy

As elaborate as creating a time travel society and all that shit? Compared to that it's nothing.

"Ich bin du": The TV show

I just think the story so far has been a lot more cohesive than that. The only exception being when Elizabeth was her own grandma.

at this point Adam could be someone else impersonating Jonas for reasons

i keep ignoring this because i thought it was just a dutch remake of stranger things. how wrong am i?

Do you really believe the guy with a scarred face beyond recognition is really who he says he is?

Very. It shits on Stranger Things and 99% of all Netflix series.

yes

Hey Jonas, go and fuck yourself!

Its German
The only thing similar to stranger things are some 80s vibes now and then, it's set in a small town and that people and kids take investigation in their own hands rather than government fixing stuff.
Honestly, they arent much a like, maybe the first episode will give you that impression cos its setting up things similarly, but after 2-3 episodes, it's obvious how different they are

I dunno, it's not dutch and has nothing to do with stranger shit, how wrong are you?

>tfw doing your job too well causes the apocalypse

Attached: father-son-holy-gore-dark-clausens-gun.png (721x349, 152K)

Umm. Okay then. We'll have to wait until June to find out.

Attached: calendar.jpg (1823x581, 135K)

only thing they have in common is both start with a missing kid

the "i'm my own grandpa" episode of futurama, but unironically

>no reason
>netflix destroying every franchise because of fucked up ideology
get help, fuckface

i thought it was literally just a remake of stranger things for a foreign audience it keeps getting reccomended to me will check it out when i get more weed.

>doing your job
>implying he gives a shit about anything other than getting revenge

also you feel bad for Aleksander but immediately when they explained what was going on, Ulrich saying "everybody gets what they deserve in the end" popped into my mind.

go outside

Don't do weed. Just lock yourself in for 24 hours and watch it undisturbed. You're in for one wild ride, my dude.

Attached: 1562892410860.jpg (415x268, 51K)

So, this is the brother of the guy that Noah pickaxed in the first episode, right?

Martha 2 and Magnus 2 are Ulrich's and Hannah's kids from bizzaro world

Season 3 photos seem to imply Ulrich and Katharina are still their parents.

Attached: happy families S3.jpg (744x664, 194K)

did you watch up to the point where he interrogates Aleksander?

spoiler:
it's the brother of the cop that Aleksander murdered and has been impersonating for 33 years

You should prolly watch it sober, unless you wanna make retarded threads on Yea Forums asking for an explanation. The plot ain't that hard to follow, but it does get kinda clusterfucky at some point because they keep introducing new and new characters that are all connected. I binged season 2 in a night with a bottle of whiskey, and got pretty drunk by the end of season 2 so I missed some important plot points and had to recap it later

Whos Alexander/Boris anyway? Did I miss his origin or is it not explained yet

season 2 ends with martha2, which basically implies that jonas succeded somewhere in time and actually created a second timeline where mikkel didnt go back 33 years

>even gayer magnus
didn't think it was possible desu

Or that shit failed too.

The man and woman that help Adam enter the 1930s black whole in the end were Magnus and Francesca, right?

yes

it's in season 1 I think

he just comes out of the forest with a gunshot wound, a gun, and the belongings of some cop named aleksander kohler

he meets regina there where ulrich and katarina are tormenting her

Magnus was actually named but Franziska was not. It's still heavily implied, though.

>tfw accidentally gave my sociopath mom a time machine

Yeah, I got that, but surely, hes real origin will be somehow time travel related too. Guess there are no hints yet

wait for her to actually manage to fuck Ulrich and gives birth to Mikkel

B-but that means she fucks her son.

>surely, hes real origin will be somehow time travel related too
I doubt it

there are some things that are just sort of off-stage in this show

for instance you never know who Peter Dopplers mom was, and you never know who Regina's mom was

it's just not included in the story I guess because you can assume it's mundane information

>Gayer

Yet he has the best girl in the show.

Pretty based if you ask me.

>Regina's mom
I mean dad

Regina's mom is Claudia Tiedemann

>best girl in the show
is this one

debate me

Attached: LyQtVF7.jpg (3840x2160, 283K)

Oh ok. Gotch senpai.

I feel like regina'd dad will turn out to be helge, he obviously has a crush on claudia

Or probably Ulrich's dad, young claudia liked him

I was almost sure she would follow Jonas into the black whole and start time traveling too

Since Jonas is her dad it's true.

So is adult Jonas really someone else, or did they just fuck up with the casting?

that would have been nice because she is a lot cuter than Martha

Actually Ulrichs mom tell Ulrich that his dad had an affair with Claudia Tiedemann when they were young. So it makes sense.

>they use contact lenses for all the other characters
>for some reason they "fuck up" the main character

Attached: Claudia Tiedemann.jpg (500x500, 187K)

but they fucked up mikkel too

he has brown eyes as a child and blue eyes as an adult

either that or there is really complicated shit going on

Obviously they didn't want you guessing who was who in the universe.

It makes sense, too, since from the perspective of people in the universe if you saw your future self you would never think "oh thats literally me".

The casting of people who look different actually makes senss. If only you plebes didn't unironically think you were so smart (which is ironic since ppl don't even get what I'm talking about).

you're just grasping really badly and don't seem to get the scope of the show

like next you'll be saying "then they'll drive outside of Winden and learn that the world is actually fine because the worlhole is only there!"

Like how do you actually figure that the writers planned out Mikkel wearing color contacts for every day of his adult life and nobody ever knew about it?

Is this doing that shit where time can be tricked if an imposter takes over someone's role perfectly? Yes, I'm a brainlet.

We have three different timelines and people from different universes seem to have different eye colors.

Attached: martha vs martha 2.0.jpg (1354x516, 85K)

I don't think that any one iteration of a character has a change in eye color

it's just a few characters and the versions of them that are two different actors

Attached: 3d41839137304e5e563dc3d76a8976a1.jpg (640x640, 40K)

So Germans never saw a photo of their young parents?

What fucking cruel people are they?

My assumption is that it will tie back into Katharina's story, because she's the only one who knows his identity, and someone sent the cop the letter telling him where to investigate.

The letter looked like the one Martha 2.0 wrote to Jonas.

You mean Hannah

Fuck, do I? I've already forgotten all the names. Shit.

So she's from the reality with no Jonas? I started to suspect something like this would happen when old Claudia said she already experienced a world without Jonas or something

Yeah, Hannah is the ultimate bitch, Jonas' mom
Katharina is Ulrich's wife

Attached: 6ceaeca0-b2b9-11e9-aa3d-49d673dc4122_800_420.jpg (800x420, 30K)

Do you remember when she said that? That would be interesting if she knew about alternate realities already

The ultimate lesson in "never stick your dick in crazy".

hes from east germany and hopped the wall. no time travel

Who would win guys, DAAD or KRRK?

Attached: daadkrrk.jpg (3000x2235, 3.21M)

What's more interesting is, how can some simple welder become the boss of a whole nuclear powerplant

Connections nigga.
McDonalds ""founder"" used to be a failed milkshake salesman.

Because he knew about the waste dumping and then presumably about the God particle too.

Obviously he wasn't on Claudia's level of intelligence but he was very young and there didn't seem to be anybody better fit.

Yeah, except you can become a successful businessman without having education
Running a fucking nuclear plant surely requires immense knowledge of physics

KRRK. You know what they say; two heads are better than one.

>Running a fucking nuclear plant surely requires immense knowledge of physics
afaik, Bernd Doppler wasn't a physicist either.

CHOOSE

Attached: CUTE.png (1920x2871, 3.44M)

by starting early and working hard, just as shown in the show

kys, subhuman

>what are employees

Nigga all he does is to administrate the company, science shit stays with the scientists.

>Running a fucking nuclear plant surely requires immense knowledge of physics
scientists dont run powerplants, businessmen do

>businessmen do
That's Europe, not usa, the government runs powerplants

17, projecting sex offender.

>YWN be a battered, abused boy from the 50s locked in an aqua-colored room in 1986 for half a year while Noah nurses you back to health

Attached: why even live.png (721x352, 353K)

hannah 100%

reddit show

Wrong! The Julian calendar is based on the Sun. The leap day is to match the Solar year.
The Lunar calendar syncs with that every 33 years.

Her

Attached: Dark-Season2-Episode1-00-27-08-15.jpg (750x422, 18K)

Maybe Adam needed Martha2 to make thing set in motion anyway

Will manlets ever learn?

How so?

Fuck off normie

Why can't Magnus get a decent haircut? Dude is handsome but that fucking hair kills it

First: Okay, I like this show and its amazing story line, the deep plot and its twists. This is why, despite all critique, I'd still recommend this piece of work. However, even to this show applies what actually applies to all series and movies produces in Germany: It fails to mirror the German mentality as it is.

We're (i.e. "the Germans") pretty impolite, usually direct in expressing whatever we have to say, we're almost in a constant bad mood and super angry about almost everything happening around us. We are efficient workers totally convinced of labour being the highest goal in our lives as well as we pay attention to obeying to rules. However, we do have more emotions than sadness and anger and we also laugh sometimes (although our sense of humour is strange) and we tend to overdo when we are imagining things. Neither we're "cool Cops", nor are we "cool Kids".

So, every time, I watch a movie produced in my home country, the actors always fail to portrait Germans the way they are, while trying to give their figures a unique form, some very special feature or some cool and impressive phrase the character keeps saying once in a while. Dudes, this is the recommendation from a viewer: Just cut it out, this is not the way people act like over here! There's no need for the characters to be special or say something cool all the time. If I, as the viewer, should be able to relate to the figures shown, just depict them as the lame people we actually are! As this problem applies also to this show, it seems like some weird society to me rather than a normal German town as it would be in reality. There are no village-heroes or such things, why does a show about a German town need these features then?

The story evolves to another level, jumping between the different time lines and throwing in philosophical questions to which the figures as well as the viewer have to find their own answers.

handsome? He looks weird. He has a tiny but yet still blockish lower jaw and chin.

Attached: boat feet.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

The dubbing on this shit is so fucking distracting

dunno, he looks cute here but his older version is the one I found fucking horrifying and weird

Attached: tumblr_p1y3ypZj8c1wkxnj3o1_1280.png (640x1136, 510K)

don't watch the dub?

Just learn more than two languages, dude.

I have work to do and I keep movies on while I work, I can't do subs.

I'm trying to learn German but the fucking classes at my uni keep getting cancelled for low enrollment

No one in the show struck me as a tryhard, super cool person except maybe Noah. They just feel like real people to me.

the dub is horrendous and I'm the furthest thing from being a sub elitist.

you're going to have to watch with english subtitles in original german.

Maybe you should just work in silence so you can finish faster and then enjoy the sub

Excuse me but we (Germans) always need to nitpick when watching a thing. Complaining and belittling is our (meaning we Germans) way to enjoy something.

Reminder that even that kid managed to grow up and marry someone, and have a kid.

Do you Germans complain about the "refugee" situation? Or just Netflix?

I wonder about that, who would Helge have fugged? Christ, it may as well have been his abusive mother for all we know.

Only the ones not living in cities, you /pol/cuck.

Really? I've heard that by and large most Germans are frightened to even bring it up amongst yourselves. What's the mood like about that where you live?

The people frightened about it are lower middle class, not very educated and usually living in Eastern Germany in mostly rural communities. They are very active on the internet, though, and sharing made up stories. This is all they consume which leads to a skewed world view while nothing actually ever happens here. The whole country is surprisingly safe when compared to other countries. So we mainly laugh at those people. Although that is not the best way to deal with them, admittedly.

Attached: Michael and the noose.jpg (1001x572, 61K)

>son is a repressed homosexual psychologist
I'm guessing it wasn't the greatest of home lives.

You may look down on those rural Germans, but give it 20 years of demographic change and you'll see why they act like that

Ah, there's that Germanic loathing of your fellow men that's been programmed into you. Or perhaps it's genetic.

Why DOES Mikkel have rope marks prior to hanging himself? Makes you think hmmm...

If anything will happen then that those refugees will grow up to become righteous Germans who will complain when their neighbors are playing loud music after 10 PM and parking a few centimeters too much on the street.

Ich finde, wir beide passen perfekt zusammen.
Dark is KINO.

Maybe Peter isn't even his child but a relative or an adopted kid.

That's your fault for stopping our divine mission to rid this Earth of The Nose. Now you're suffering for it, Mutt.

No, they're goatfuckers and child-rapists who have no love for your love of precision and rules.

Shut the fuck up you insufferable cuckold. Fling yourself off a cliff after you're done spewing bullshit.

We all are. Too bad your ally Japan bombed us, if not for that, well... things could have been different.

You say that to our third generation Turks and not my anonymous posts online see what happens

What, they'd be outraged and attempt to commit violence thus proving my point that they're a bunch of inbred camel molesters?

Of course you morons get it derailed. Back to discussing the series!

Attached: TorbenWoller_dark_netflix.jpg (475x700, 43K)

>someone believed Helge was the best possible guardian for a child
That's even less believable than him having sex.

What's under that bandage? Will we ever know?

Maybe Noah dumped a kid on him? Who can say?
It's either that or Helge fucked his own mother or Claudia gave him a pity fuck.
Odds on Noah banging him like a screendoor in a hurricane?

I forgot what this guy was even doing with the time machine. Did Noah gave it to him to just jump between time?

All I recall is Noah told him about time travel and then Bart was carrying the time travel case around in the cave. He didn't seem to be doing much, just inadvertently making it so Magnus et al. would end up with it.

Peter's mom is Hannah, who goes full /ss/ on young Helge in the 50s.

WEW that sure would be big if true
Helge walks around giving off the air of an abuse and rape victim frankly

Any tiny mystery you wanna see solved?

who is regina's father?

wouldn't you like to know haha

bitch tell me... Tronte?

The mystery of why isnt Francisca my gf

why tf does Noah abandon his waifu in the future?

wait for s3 ;)

BITCH TELL ME

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (349x491, 124K)

>time travel plot
Fuck. Is it good time travel or "convenient to the plot despite leaving tons of plot holes everywhere" time travel?

...Aleksandr/Boris lmao

it's gud now go watch it

;) haha
glad you enjoy the show!

probably plot holes but you're supposed to assume they will explain it all in the final 6-10 episodes

What's the deal with the tranny and the eyelet
I'm sure they will have a bigger role in s3

Surprisingly good, altho it still has some le ebin paradoxes of >I'm my grandpa
But its good

aren't they brothers and the eyelet is a cop who's on Aleksandr's payroll?

I'll come into your house at night and shit in your drawers since you refuse to answer me

It's full of grandfather paradoxes but they go out of their way to make the point that in this series it is the only way reality can exist. Or at least the reality that is presented to us in the show, which in season 3 will probably prove to be one of many. This show is great.

Exactly, there will surely be something big with them. At least, why hes an eyelet

What was Noah's first thought upon seeing his mute loli wife in the bunker Yea Forums?

>its not rape if she doesnt scream

Adam is definitely Bartosz, tricking Jonas for some purpose. Bartosz hasn't been seen yet in the 20s, only Franziska and Magnus. Adam killed Marta, which makes sense because Marta chose Jonas over Bartosz, and he was salty.

Everyone is making big deal about the eye colors right? Marta 2 has different eyes, future Jonas has different eyes, Claudia has two colored eyes.

Maybe Eyelet has something up with his eyes? Had to remove one? Lost one time/dimension hopping?

Bart doesn't seem smart enough for that honestly

Has any other version of bartosh even been shown aside for OG him?

>This is my wife, OK. This is great.
>Huh, so you had a puppy love boyfriend back in the past for like 5 minutes my dear? That's so sweet
>*travels back in time to kill his wife's child boyfriend*

It actually doesn't have any Grandfather Paradoxes.
It's all Bootstrap Paradoxes.

I know that shows subverting expectations is their biggest selling point, but I still like it when it's done good.
Like, season 1 made me think Noah is literally Satan and season 2 made me feel sad for him

The guy who gets pickaxed by Noah in the first scene of Season 2 was Bartosz

>LITERALLY a case where a girl is her own grandma

Noah pickaxed Bartosh.
Also the fact that Noah coulnd kill Adam was bullshit.

>LITERALLY the definition of a bootstrap paradox

that is awfully pedantic of you

if season 3 doesn't go full it was all a dream, this might be the best time travel show ever made

Attached: farnacesca.jpg (1091x802, 62K)

imagine her balefully glaring at Noah, disdainfully laughing at the 30 year old Boomer from the 20s while he seethes at something

It's actually a very important distinction, they're two very different paradoxes.
Most of the show has been about either characters attempting, but failing, to create Grandfather Paradoxes, or succeeding at setting up elaborate Bootstrap Paradoxes.

And often creating the latter after failing at the former.

>Half of season 3 is a German version of Sliders

Attached: d03b8ecb401e948cc3245f8fe1343e75606859c5_hq.jpg (736x1003, 63K)

Fuck off Sören.

the eyelet is funny recurring character. If they explain it will ruin it.
the tranny is there so americans will be represented and watch the show. They should've made him/her a mexican

Same. Even with the volume turned up to the max I couldn't understand anyone's muttering if there was as much as a needle drop outside my window.

>Wrong! The Julian calendar is based on the Sun. The leap day is to match the Solar year.
>The Lunar calendar syncs with that every 33 years.

Our puny solar system does not matter for such universal things such as time travel and wormhole

I expected a retarded response and you delivered two times more retarded than I could have ever expected.

Kys shills

Fuck off, Martha

Not a dream. It'll be like Lost's ending, where they are all stuck in a purgatory.

Attached: 1553134706782.jpg (479x435, 49K)

I think it's the guy who young noah kills in 1921 and is also old bartosh

What if stranger jonas is a jonas from alternate reality, and that's why he has different eye colour?

Charlotte and Elizabeth are the cutest

yet somehow his mom didn't say anything about it?

Stranger Jonas looks like a better looking Norman Reedus

>noah will never nurse you back to health
>noah will never go full yandere on your underage turkroach boyfriend

Attached: 1473525992302.jpg (225x224, 7K)

his mom is a dick thirsty psycho. I doubt she paid much attention to her family at all

Old Jonas reminds me of Marcus from Babylon 5

Attached: marcus.jpg (600x451, 16K)

Well, he is the one who is pickaxed to death.

No, the guy who was pickaxed was bartosh. He joined the sic mundus group, but became disillusioned. That's why adam had the young jonas kill him.

>the young jonas kill him.
young noah. Unless you're implying that noah and jonas are the same person

>That's why adam had the young jonas kill him
lol no. you marathoned that episode wee bit too fast to get it so wrong

How can you birth your own mother? I can't even begin to grasp it. Who came first, Charlotte or Elisabeth?

Ahh that is the right question

Isn't the time machine, which is manmade, responsible for the 33 years thing?

Well, obviously, otherwise they wouldn't have deformed his face so much.

Apart from all the paradoxes, the show has another problem. Many characters claim to have "witnessed things before" which means they had to be in a time loop. But whenever someone time travels, they don't travel to the same moment. Days passed in one time = days passed in all the other times. So it's not a loop.

Noah.

Everything is Noah

It's a show about the difference between good secrets and bad secrets.

The tranny is there because their situations is literally fucking nothing, but it's kept as quiet as infidelity or murders or nuclear waste.

It's captured on film, makes it more kino

I personally think it's the best show being made at the moment. The only problem I have with it is the ending of S2.
Why would the Old Jonas be surprised by the letter? He has to know at least one version of her is alive since Young Jonas followed the exact same footsteps as the Old one. So when Young is weeping over her corpse, he did so up til the very split second before the explosion hits him. So he was clearly saved by someone the last time as well or he would not be alive.

Well clearly he came first because we all know she gets pregnant from him.

I don't think he was surprised that the letter was from "dead" Martha, his reaction seems more to its contents (which we don't see).

This show is in an interesting position right now, season 3 could either make it easily the best show of the last decade, or absolutely fucking shit on it and destroy everything(not that hard for a time travel story)

Is this any good or just reddit shills again

>be a woman
>get a timetravel device, tons of potential
>use it to go back in time only to piss off your ex-lover and cuck him with the politzmann that imprisoned him for life
i laughed so fucking hard

Attached: 1550211151444.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>young Jonas who went to the future comes back and tells Martha they're perfect for each other
>present Jonas fucks her that night

can someone explain this to me pls

Attached: 1426449724160.jpg (640x960, 80K)

>Noah will never speak of your suffering and grasp your head in his heads to stare into your soul
KILL MEEEE

*his hands
FUCK

Cucked so hard he turned into the big Indian from one flew over the cuckoos nest

I guess alt Franziska is a dude.

>Noah will never tell your abusive parent that actually you are a miracle
>Noah will never cradle your battered body and tell you how much your suffering created you but no longer has power over you
>Noah will never lead you into committing murder and hug you when you object

Attached: EVERYTHING IS NOW.jpg (820x342, 64K)

laffed

Wew so Magnus is going to be homo in that timeline
>Here's your girlfriend bro

God I want to fuck hannah.

Ulrich: KEKED TO DEATH

What makes this show even more KINO is that it returns Yea Forums back to glory days where you can spend all day in threads theorising upcoming episodes. I havnt been this excited for a show in years.

Worst person, but best girl

Yep.ast time this happened was TD season 1

it's really good

Let's just hope Season 3 won't shit the bed.

I have faith. They’ve done a great job tying everything together so far.

I think theres two ways it can only end.

1.Timeloop - The start of season 1 is the end of season 3
2.New timeline

I would be happy with a new timeline but I could understand if it ends with a timeloop since it fits the running theme of the show.

u n d e r r a t e d

Attached: bigfackjugoehte-008.jpg (1333x2000, 992K)

we see her like once

she looks so generic and yet somehow still so cute

He didn't even say anything sexual about her, closet pedo.

Despite what and said the series is actually devoid of paradoxes because there is only one self-consistent timeline throughout the series. It actually looks like that the creators are aware or came to the same conclusion of Novikov self-consistency principle which basically says that while time travel is possible according to general relativity it is impossible to have self-contradicting situations like killing yourself in the past, or your parents before your are born, etc.

Is germany really that rainy
Shit felt like bongistan

What about the bootstrap paradox? Tannhauser Gate guy even talked about it

She told Non-Traveler-Young Jonas that and after sex he repeated too because he realized he loved her which prompted him to say the same thing to Martha back then and it loops

is he a turbo manlet or is everyone else tall