Tfw feel myself becoming more like him every day

>tfw feel myself becoming more like him every day
Is it too late, brehs?

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (992x744, 87K)

Television and film

going to take this opportunity to remind the fbi and anyone who happens to be monitoring my posts that everything i say on this website is purely satirical

Attached: 774EE164-E30E-4419-BD72-DD94F009230C.jpg (720x960, 49K)

It's never too late, and as long you realize it's a negative thing, you should be alright. At least alright as in not becoming too much like him and even kill people in the end

And I'm not your fucking "breh", faggot

Remember to mention Yea Forums specifically in your manifesto, I want out.

He was a youtuber it counts, moreso than stupid kinos for this feel threads and shit.

This tbqhwys

This. Everything I say is a joke. Also his puppy is cute

Ecelebs don't count

Ah, very interesting. Where do you live that made you feel that way? In which place were you hurt the most and by which demographic? Your high school? A church? Theoretically, if you were to enact a similar "Day of Retribution", where, when, and how would you do it? Asking because I'm curious.

What about them?

have sex. It's literally not that hard

Youtube has replaced tv for many millions of people. Get over it grandpa

Mention Sneed and Chuck too.

make a home video of you talking into the camera and stuff before you do it

it'd be kino

>elliot roger the half jew half asian whitesupremeist who went on a killing spree killing white women because the preferred a white viking dudebro over him
he never scored, RIP

Reminder that the only thing keeping him from getting at least a 5/10 gf was his girly body language that he wasn't aware off.

Attached: 859823.jpg (493x493, 53K)

pretty sure its cuz hes dead

And his standards. He was only interested in blonde Stacys.

this. also film your whacky adventures (spraying orange juice on couples, pushing whores over ledges, listening to your sister getting railed, etc.)

i love that all men dream to have the same power over roasties as the power of roasties over men. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to have the easy life of sluts and make roasties compete for them, then just pick the slut of the week, like women do. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to be loved just for existing

Attached: 1552973732998.jpg (1147x606, 142K)

pretty sure it was his psycho smug attitude
like not every psycho can pull of a patrick bateman, most of them are socially awkward retards like kero the "a bat up you doggie twat" wolf

raised by evil dysfunctional wmaf lunatics

Attached: 1560450320837.jpg (2400x1984, 2.38M)

A girl I dated in highschool was a part of the first sorority house he tried to break into at first. I was a few blocks away and heard the gun shots. Crazy shit desu.

If you're gonna do something similar, I am begging you to mention this board in your manifesto or your latest jewbook, twatter post.Please.Just write ''4channel, Yea Forums board in particular made me change my views on women and minorities, turning me into a tool for retribution.As long as this board continue to exist, I know I have hundreds of allies who would and will do the same.''