Got memed into watching attack on titan because I heard it was non-weeb friendly...

got memed into watching attack on titan because I heard it was non-weeb friendly. managed to finisb up to the first part of season 3

>all seasons have been just Erin getting kidnapped and needing to be rescued
>no one wants to say what their fucking problem is and why they think Erin is important

>in season 1 Erin acknowledges his necklace key his dad gave him which he said all will be explained if went to their cellar
>50+ episodes in and 5+ years since his father told him this he still hasn't gone to check out what's down there.

>beritold and Reina don't just tell the scouts that they need erin cos he has the ability to make the stupid titans do what he wants so that they stop fucking the outside world up

I thought this anime was supposed to be different.

Attached: 91ZtEuRWatL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (992x1500, 304K)

>>in season 1 Erin acknowledges his necklace key his dad gave him which he said all will be explained if went to their cellar
+ episodes in and 5+ years since his father told him this he still hasn't gone to check out what's down there.
He's wanted to the whole time though. The entire area from where they are to there is filled with titans, after what just happened where you're up to they finally can and the rest of season 3 is trying to get there and seeing what's up.

Why are you such a brainlet?

You forgot to mention that 30% of the show is retards crying about how scared they are

>Erin
>Beritold
>Reina

From where the fuck are you watching this anime?

>I heard it was non-weeb friendly

Surely you could deduce by giants and agility teenagers that this wasn't the case?
Watch kino

Yeah well most people don't have a vore fetish user

I would be scared too if giant monsters wanted to eat me alive.

>popular anime
>non-weeb friendly
i found your problem

It's fine in maybe the first few encounters but they kept doing it over and over and it's just boring as fuck

Watch Vinland Saga (even though they fucked episode 5 up proper). It's actually non-weeb friendly. Also try Code Geass. Was the first anime I came to really like (keep to R1 and R2, don't bother with Akito and R3).

read the manga

Attached: 5511876decad045577176cfe-750-468_Kopie.png (640x350, 201K)

It's entry tier shonen for normies and black people like Naruto or Dragon Ball. Don't pretend it isn't.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I think you should watch something simpler than SnK because it looks like you're too stupid to understand it

> episode 5 up proper
Pleb filter. Best episode so far.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.19_[2019.08.04_19.48.54].jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: d64a854.png (761x747, 410K)

>something simpler than SnK
Is there even such a modern anime? Sword Art Online?

know what, I stopped watching this ages ago when even manga spoilers didn't reveal anything particularly interesting coming down the line.

Why? I thought it was some enough to understand. although the show does try a bit too hard to make itself seem deeper and complex than it really is

I have no idea. Maybe One Piece or BnHA. Maybe he should even go back to Dragon Ball or Pokemon

>Why
Because you're asking the dumbest question that anyone could have figured out by the time they got to 3rd season
>I thought it was some enough to understand
form a proper sentence first

lmao why you getting so defensive

I thought that was Jojo now?

Nobody actually watches Jojo. Everybody copies the memes of the few autists that do and pretend to be in on the joke.

This is the peak of the series. Until you've experienced this panel you have no right to criticize.

Attached: crunch.jpg (750x1064, 187K)

nips cant into emotion so they turn everything into hyperbole

Its overrated but still decent

Reiner and Eren in the basement will be the most kino scene of all anime

>the shingeki no kyojin was inside you all along eren
and gigcuck said it the best manga/anime unironically

Literally all of that is explained by the end of season 3, brainlet. But there were enough clues in season 2 for you to at least know why Eren is important enough to steal, his ability was already shown you fucking retard and you should already know that abilities can be stolen.