Supes & Mouse become public domain soon

what kino's will we make?

>DBZ x SuperMan Crossover

>Steamboat Willie meets My Little Pony

>Cuphead: A Steamboat Willie Story

>Superman: Power Girl's Boy Toy (she owed him for saving the world Power Girl decides to pick up where they left off.)

Attached: pow.png (849x669, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I have the right to make stuff with other people's characters that are still being used

We really have seen the death of creativity now that people are waiting on public domain to come up with shit

Elaborate on that???

As opposed to
>My company owns the million dollar character other people created and were tricked to sell

I would just pitch something like Brightburn, but it already exists.

>Disney will allow Mickey Mouse to go public domain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 12.01.14.png (633x123, 42K)

Disney will have the copyright length extended again

Its just his first appearance, same with Superman. Anything establish outside of those isn't public domain yet.
I read an article saying Disney were not aiming to extend the copyright laws this time around, or they would have started rallying much much earlier.

the coca-cola company wouldn't allow coca-cola to go public domain

That would be a trademark retard.

Yes, exactly as oppose to that

It should have happened a long time ago. The creator is long dead.

Fleischer Superman and Radio Superman are public domain already and what came of that? You sometimes see clips or images from the Fleischer cartoons in films or magazines because they’re free to use but that’s it. There isn’t going to be a deluge of off-brand Superman content.

>death of creativity
So I guess Mozart's Don Juan, the majority of Shakespeare's plays, the entire Arthurian canon and countless more great works of art are creatively bankrupt

>doesn't know the differences between aemulatio, imitatio and mimesis

Embarrassing.

>implying you know what you're talking about

Attached: 1563845223797.jpg (600x534, 265K)

Fuck off mouse

>begging for explanation through detachedness

Attached: 249546569834.jpg (549x551, 61K)

This. Any changes DC made to him over the years would still be copywritten. So you could only make a Superman based on those early 1930s stories.

Plus the cartoons were public domain, but the character was not. Weird thing because I guess they didn't renew it or the sale of the studio?

It's also important to remember these characters are also trademarked, which is separate and different than copyright.

Not mouse related and no :^)

>the mouse is public domain soon
The actual mouse will petition congress to extend copyright to 200 years.

>It's a Free market faggots defending monopolies episode
Death to Ben Shapiro brainlet cuckservative zoomer fangoys
Also faggot, i'm pretty sure Snyder didn't create Superman
Corporate cancer

Cringe of the week

Just when you thought we were gonna see the end of capeshit, by the time Supes gets into public domain, we're only gonna see even more capeshit.

that is what disney made their empire on. using other people's characters through the public domain

it was a company founded to sell Alice in Wonderland fanfics

(((Disney))) are just gonna change the law again, like they always do.