About to walk into work and deal with the breakfast rush

About to walk into work and deal with the breakfast rush.

How you holding up lads

Attached: 7E7E79A5-0C65-4EC6-8EB2-0B382365B26A.jpg (1431x899, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you faggots always forget shit? seriously, how hard is it to read words on a computer and put that in a bag?

I would literally kill myself before working in any resturaunt, let alone fast food. I don't know how you do it brother. Godspeed.

>order a bunch of similar items
>always go back to bitch even if something isn't wrong
>minimum wage worker has an absolute shit start to their day

Life is good

start your own business cuck it's super easy

How hard is it to pull into an empty parking space, check the contents of your bag and go inside to ask for whatever is missing?

Recommend me a movie on netflix.

these are the people who expect 15$ an hour

my first job at 15 was in fastfood. i realized at a young age not to fuck with people that serve you food. the shit that was done to cunts food was disgusting.

alot harder than it should of been there should be nothing missing

RAGIE WAGIE STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE CANT BE NEET

that’s not his job faggot. he probably has somewhere to be and people who love him, unlike op

>Some bitch ive never spoken to tries to tell me some sort of "prep" is my duty
>Was never trained for it
>Just ignore her
Things worked themselves out

Nope I’m not a wagecuck, just someone with patience and a brain

Cook your own food. Fucking loser

its my birthday today

Attached: 1565246935672m.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

If you take your anger out on minimum wage earners then there probably aren’t many people who love you TBQH senpai

I worked for three months in a factory after highschool. Then my parents paid for my school and I took 4 years to get a general 3 year degree. Now I've been "job hunting" for a year and a half, still living off the money I made in those three months (which is really just used to buy snacks and toys, all my needs are met) Life is good.

>go to mcdonalds
>order twenty hash browns
>walk behind the counter
>start working for free
>pull a 14 hour shift
>manager comes up
>"hey man I don't know who you are or why you're doing this but you got the job man"

>working in a busy as fuck restaurant
lmao i worked in a small corner shop and sat on my ass like 90percent of the time and there was hardly any rush, then went to a comfy office job..
i have no clue how people work in these restaurants, crazy

i’m not taking my anger out on minimum wage earners, i would never do that and i never said i would do that. i’m taking my anger out on YOU because YOU’RE being retarded

Attached: A991063A-16E3-4DD0-A6D5-9C28836AEFCD.gif (500x354, 259K)

Based /toy/ Chad.

fuck off reddit nigger

fuck you're stupid. The people who work there have literally one fucking job: Don't fuck up putting stuff in a bag. That's their one fucking job. That's it. They expect to be 15$ an hour for it.

To expect people to do their job for them and waste their time dealing with their fuck ups when they're demanding pay this high is insipid. You'll never advance to a good position because of your backwards thinking. You might not be a wagecuck but you'll always be a cuck and never a leader.

You are the first to die when benefits are rolled back.

Not only have I worked in a restaurant during rush hour, at one point it was literally just me and the cook. Almost impossible to deal with, but we managed somehow.
I gotta say, even though I don't miss the job, it was the healthiest I've ever been and I think the fact that you're constantly in motion has something to do with that.
>mfw took a bunch of dirty plates on my last day at work and threw em like frisbees in the trashcan outside
Felt good.

It seems like a big deal to you because going to McDonald's is the highlight of your day, but most people don't care

>tfw I’m an inheritance NEET who doesn’t rely on government handouts

Attached: 7215AF89-496C-4C0F-9E69-6F443A725F30.png (620x387, 200K)

You're more capable in reality than me, you have a paying job, good for you, seriously.

t. got completely blown the fuck out and has zero argument left

Wow you’re really emotional about somebody getting your order wrong, might I suggest having sex?

That's why you fuck with them after you get the food.

yeah I guess you won the McDonald's argument retard lmfao

I'm not on a fixed schedule so I can NEET for pretty much the entire month, but I won't get paid.
Alternatively, I can bust my ass for a week and not have to go to work for the remainder of the month.
NEET can be comfy but if you stay that way for too long it can get boring.

Nah, the debate is about minimum wage, and failures at mcdonalds are just a good example.

>giving shit to fast food workers
Is it an American thing? I have visited fast food places in my country and people were always polite. I have never encountered anyone giving them shit

The debate is about you being pathetic and you lost

The Emperor's New Groove

t. guy who will never, ever own a business and have to worry paying employees

same

Americans have become the most insecure people on the face of the Earth, so yes. Never met anyone who bitches and moans about every little thing as much as they do.

I of course, pirate all my media. My toys is stuff like flint and steel and a tent as I just went camping with friends last week.

Life if good. i'm never being a wage slave. When I have too i'll probably work seasonally and then take a Sabbath. Hopefully my parents die before they can sell the house and use it as their retirement fund so I get an inheritance.

don't you have a Big Mac to cry over fat boy

Americans love to kick people when they’re down. Why do you think so much murder and mass killings happen there?

No because some faggot who's getting paid 15$ an hour gave me the wrong shit

Your business is getting bad reviews as we speak owner cuck.

What do you do?

no you're paying mcdonalds to make you cry and give you Beetus fat boy

"owner cuck"

lmao what even?

Phone calls.

About to sit in an office all day long and read some hentai while my peons write up reports for me, any tips?

>hentai
It was over before it began for you.

Laugh at the fat ass raging about McDonald's itt

>tfw this time last year I was a NEET for 3 years
>Now have a job in corporate finance

I want to go back so much

Attached: 1563837636455.jpg (416x443, 14K)

You know there are doctors who make 300k that kill people by accident? Or millionare CEOs who bankrupt their companies?
Everyone makes mistakes, irregardless of how much they make, so stop using wages as an excuse to demand better service, you retarded monkey.

it's fucking hell. How do normies think the 40+ hour work week is tolerable? it's seriously insane.

here's a tip for you fast food lads that get rude customers & you always hear that meme shit "don't they'll spit in your burger!"

no actually that's dumb & doesn't happen. instead when you go grab their fries & place it in the bag. smother & lace the fries with your greasy, coin grubbing infested hands; leaves zero mark, & no one can see you do it. but knowing that cunt is munching on them is delightful.

extra tip, run your fingers under the tip/counter for extra flavour.

At least there's some perspective and, I guess, closure with that.
My ass attempted to be an actor for 3 years and didn't get anywhere. Not for a lack of trying either. Artistic work can be liberating if it's a hobby of yours, but you have a much lower chance to make good money.

It's funny that you think 15 dollars is a lot of money in this economy

Gonna quit my mcjob today because I finally got a job in my field

Kinda feel bad about it

I would love to get my food spit in. McD's has deep pockets.

assholes are everywhere unfortunately.

YOU DON'T KNOW BUSINESS!!!!!!

Attached: awwhwhwhwhwh.png (454x520, 11K)

thats it
im quitting

>dude just make sure the doctor stitched you up right before leaving the hospital lmao

>Taking a week off work
>Bored out of my mind

I like my job desu. I only work 10-4 and its for the government so what I do is interesting.

Why not use that money to improve yourself and allow your family to climb the social ladder?

$15 isn't a lot of money, user...

>Work in boring corporate job
>OMG WHY IS THIS SO HORRIBLE

Your suffering is reflected in your paycheck.

Attached: Holiday Frogs.png (520x390, 48K)

i’m a 19 year old working retail. as long as i pull a 20 hour week twice per pay cycle, i’ll still make $500+

Attached: F6DD6645-F796-4520-9E8A-B027A532CD33.jpg (424x412, 52K)

what's the best jobs where i work no more than 24 hours a week.

Private security

500$ is chump change.

givin me blowies, Pays in 4channel gold.

Hotel maintenance.

you can't do that anymore. those GAURDA niggers ruined security for everyone. You make near minimum wage now.

>Not making 500 a day
Not going to make it.

obviously. but i have no expenses to speak of at the moment so it’s pretty sweet

happy birthday user. cool birthdate

Movie theatre
Get paid to stand around most your shift

>he doesn't value his time
I don't care if i'm actually working for 24 hours, I don't want to be at work for 40 hours (in reality is much more, preparing for work, driving to and from work, worrying about work etc etc) even if i'm not working. I value my free time.

Has anyone ever thought about climbing the McDonald's greasy ladder? It seems like one of those jobs where not many people stick around so you can easily make regional manager.

Fireman

>Slay pussy
>Sit on your ass 99.99% of the time
>Save doggos and kots
>People have to respect your authority

why? quitting a job you dont need anymore is a great feeling.

>My ass attempted
Are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c

Attached: music frog.jpg (354x286, 15K)

I'm working irght now. It's the first half hour of free time I had in two days. two of my co workers are in vacation and I have to cover for their shift. And I have to write my thesis yet. Kill me now.

happy birthday user! it’s my moms birthday today too

where I live fireman are all volunteer only because it's a meme

I'm seriously considering being a fucking fisherman or some shit. You work like 60+ hours or some shit for two months and then go on UBI or whatever the rest of the year.

same. i worked in restaurants a lot when I was a teenager but now I literally spend a solid 2-3 hours a day getting paid to read books and shitpost

better to die free than live as a slave

>Yeah, I respect minimum wage earners even when they get my order wrong. Is that a problem?

Attached: 8DA918DC-900C-4B88-8FAE-E2067AA4A6DE.png (680x760, 191K)

you pathetic wagies will all be replaced with robots in the next few years

sad!

Attached: 1557358133300.gif (112x100, 45K)

I woke up at midnight and couldn't sleep any more so I've been up all night

do you guys read while scrolling? sometimes I hit the bottom of the page but my eyes think it's going to go up and it trips me up and I feel like I'm falling backwards for a second

You're very handsome , and kinda fit, my 8/8 birthday havin' user!

last time they didn't put pickles on my sandwich. I didn't see it until later because I'm not going to open the food on the side of the road

>Gets a rush of hundreds of orders in the morning
>Messes up a couple in all the chaos

Just go inside and get it corrected fatty.

Kill yourself faggot