Kit Harrington cast as Wolverine

Attached: Kit_Harington_2019.jpg (686x1024, 60K)

Get rid of the facial hair please.

Blocks your Manley cunt path

Attached: Karl-Urban-Billy-Butcher.jpg (732x1024, 91K)

No.

Attached: meryn-trant-compressed.jpg (900x506, 61K)

What a shitty moustache

nigga like 3 feets

should have cast him as a vampire lmao pale ass!!! worldstar!!!

lol I don't mind him but he'd be an abysmal choice for Wolverine aside from being the right height.

wolverine is a manlet in the comics

How's his Canadian accent?

cakeboss

I want to see short kit get swole he would look like that one guy that gets posted

Can he do divekicks?

Attached: divekick.jpg (984x812, 88K)

See him in Pompeii

midge

he is so perfect for the role its ridiculous

I mean really swole wolverine should be built like a mini shit brick house

Niggers he's too old, use your brain

>Karl-Urban
He is Skurge in Thor Ragnarok, also 47yo is too old

Attached: thorragnarokskurge.png (825x464, 131K)

Wolverine is canonically short tho

Wolverine is a midget, you fucking idiots.

Attached: kit emilia.jpg (1080x1080, 303K)

Wolverine is 200+ years old, he can look however old

Feige picked a 6'2'' 20 years ago, he'll do that again

He doesn't have the voice for it

A franchise can't be built around an old man. Wolverine ages slowly and is in peak physical form. Karl Urban is old.

More like manletrin

>47 is too old to play a 200 year old immortal whose most well recieved movie made him look like an old man

>brah there's dragons and shit, therefore niggers

>A franchise can't be built around an old man
Good, man. Let there be like 2 new X-Men movies and then kill superhero movies for the next 30 years.

lol

this is the new Wolfamine, capeshitters

Attached: DzLFIQkXQAEyTdn.jpg (476x570, 52K)

yeah no he can't they want a series of movies a 50 year old karl won't work

Nobody believes Harry Potter could whip anybody's ass.

Fuck yes

Too bad Kieth Urban isn't a 200 year old immortal though

Attached: 64233832.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Based

why do you say that?
kit is also pretty muscular and can do intensity
I'd be worried about his manner and accent tho

could be good

He looks extremely Jewish, and creepy like Jackman, yeah, good choice...

It was probably a studio mandate they pick someone average-to-tall and strapping. They didn't have confidence in capeshit back then, hence why the characters also all wore these black leather outfits. Peak early 2000's shit.

yes his attempts at American accents haven't been great

He's half Jewish. His mother worked as a casting director or something too, so the jokes write themselves.

They could just make Wolverine british tho

If they were really gunning for Harington but his accent sucked they can probably just rewrite Wolverine as such an old school Canadian from the colonial era that he has a English accent. But some rough, working class one.

based kit
unironically /ourguy/

Will manlet Wolverine give legit manlets hope and a role model or cause the suicide rates to go up given all the nasty tweets we'll see about height if Logan is a manlet?

him saying bub should be funny at least they didn't make him gambit with his creole accent

Would this be the time to mention how even modern Canadians sound lime as all shit to me?

Im a limefag so I find this curious. I've never thought 'they sound like us'. Been on a train before with American students and Christ they sound whiney as fuck. Even the men that have faces full of facial hair sound like they have no testosterone. American accents are a weird thing. I fucking hated the way those students sounded but someone like Henry Fonda sounded great, and I know people with pretty international background like Italian but international schooling in Geneva or Indian but raised in Far East and Dubai and their accents have an American flavour but are also pretty distinct. Know one with girl such an accent and husky voice and it's sexy as hell.

*American and Canadian students, they sound interchangeable, and they sound whiney as fuck

Why does magneto hold back against wolverine when he can easily turn his skeleton into an industrial meat grinder?

Attached: images (9).jpg (520x390, 47K)

Cause he's a mutant rights guy. I'm guessing he has no desire to kill any of the x-men cause they have precious mutant dna.

Attached: x-men-25-010.jpg (934x1408, 400K)

Why are b*ngs taking over all white roles?

>Im a limefag so I find this curious.

You're not the first and won't be the last. I don't understand it either.

Attached: 1538909269592.jpg (768x768, 111K)

ffs does it get whiter than kit in the op image? he's close to the color of a chalk

Because americana are mutts and can't act

That issue scared the shit out of me as a kid. Goddamn.