2019: I am forgotten

Does this series have anything else to say? Is the inevitable return of THICC daddy so played out it's pathetic? Should the Scoop Troop be the based spin-off without the little annoying girl? What happened to spin-offs anyway?

Attached: large.jpg (683x383, 47K)

— VEGAN.

— SELDOM WEARS «MAKEUP».

— EARLOBES REMAIN UNPERFORATED.

— DOES NOT PLAY VIDEOGAMES.

— WALKS ON THE METATARSAL ZONE OF HER FEET.

— GENUINE, SINCERE, PERSONALITY.

Attached: SD SNK OVERALL III.jpg (731x886, 153K)

Kissed a basketball american so two cucks could watch.

Season 3 was so garbage and completely got wrong everything the original did so right. I wont even bother watching S4 at this point.

Should Stranger Scoops include Suzie?

but this is wrong. season 3 was pretty good, and you will watch s4. i just want to go back to 1 small spoopy monster, s2 with all the monsters and s3 with the giant monster didnt have the same spookyness of just 1 human sized thing hunting them

u forgot thicc

Dropped this show after the shit second season. Fuck Netflix, glad I unsubscribed.

And got blacked so instant drop

The Entity is no longer interesting since becoming a big tentacle monster.
They couldn't keep straight whether everybody infected by The Entity suffers equal physical injury when one is injured.
Hinted in S2 that Dr. Brennan is still alive but failed to follow through on that tease.
Less emotional core to this season than previous seasons.
Why is the Soviet facility in their own country (seen during credits roll) dingy, rusty, and poorly li -- but their facility deep underground in a hostile country is spotless and futuristic?

Season 3 was most definitely not pretty good, or even close to it. I beleive it took about 8 episodes for anything real to happen. It was boring and frustrating and a chore to watch with it's slow pace. And it only got away with it because of prior investment into the characters.
What made Stranger Things so great originally was that things started happening from Epsiode 1 and never stopped. Every character took action in their own way and very quickly got in contact with the rest and no one kept secrets for plot convienence and it flowed flawlessly. Season 3 had them all split up into different groups with different pieces of the puzzle right until the very end where it was too late. And ended with a terribly cliche "plottwist" to boot. Season 1 bad clues to infer further events that would later come to pass, but didn't force feed it all in a single Carrie esque outro scene.

They wanted it to be impressive in case the Americans found it.

using a 40 year old facility compared to a brand new one. i worked at a plant that makes cast aluminum parts for semi trucks, the building is from the 1940s and it was a shit hole, despite being a billion dollar company, they relocated 8 miles down the road, and build a brand new plant, and it looks like some high tech spotless computer chip making facility now

I know Hopper may return but with this alleged death I am more pissed at the writers for killing the Radio Shack guy.

fuck you commie. id bash your head in if i knew you, you un-American bastard

The Radio Shack guy was also American, what's the deal?

Season 3:
CONS
>kill billy off in episode 1
>kid romance drama
>the kids are all split up
>new qt a lesbian
>monster looks like diarrhea
>killing off based Hopper
>winona not being barefoot at all
>jonathan existing at all
>11 beats all the monsters except for the last one
>annoying jew conspiracy guy
>annoying black girl
PROS
>Steve is based
>a little billy redemption
>max barefoot scene
>adding the russians was kino
>dustin stve crew more interesting that anything else that was going on

PROS
>Joyce and Hopper
>Alexei

>overly long kid romance drama
They end up separated, expect more stupid drama if another season comes, this time with the usual Neflix flavor of "empowering through denying a typical love interest" or some stuff like that.

Also, the split up was certainly overdone, three groups separated for the entire season, Dustin got the short end of the stick, same with Steve, Will had some interesting potential thanks to his "perception" powers but it got wasted, if Billy didn't die it would have been cool if he also got them too.

Also, no real consequence for Eleven's power usage, those nosebleeds will never look like a small trade off.

I like how creepy horror kind of turned into random violence and monster shit. Actually the only thing that mirrored the 80s. Everything turned into a cheap cash grab after an explosion of talent in the early years

They should make a shorter holiday-themed season next

>THICC daddy
>scoop troop

I need to leave this board.

Yes... having fun with language is bad grandpa.

>a little billy redemption
Billy's redemption was some of the worst written shit they've ever done. Rather than any deep emotional build up over his relationship with Max, or guilt over his actions. It comes from El a character he's never met before mindraping him and seeing a 30 second memory and talking to him about surfing.