Cast it

Cast it

Attached: 642672772.jpg (1524x1902, 1.62M)

idris elba

it's already a movie

eddie murphy

I haven't played past 3. I like 2 the most from this series. I never bought a current gen console. I don't play games anymore but if I did I'd just build a mid level PC.

Nathan Fillion

its time for a comeback buddy. Lose some weight, where this toupé, and get some rock climbing in

Attached: fraser.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

youre kinda missing out 4>2>1>3

spbp

Tom Holland has already been cast

Seething xbone owner

Do you guys even try?

Attached: A49DC26B-A505-4FDE-A83A-9AB87C9A15FC.jpg (800x419, 31K)

nathan drake kills europeans not asians

we aint in BAHston no more ma

Ok, ok, I get you.

This guy does them alll

Attached: 133A50CD-3EFB-499C-9AEE-1479B686FD23.jpg (501x612, 23K)

Dredd as his reference

Tom Holland is already playing the guy, a younger version. He’s buff and the bts shots look good.

>Tom Holland
bad casting.

Ma ma.....?

I agree.

I like the guy but bad casting.

the game is so meticulously curated, I have a hard time believing a live action movie would ever compare.

Not for the young version of the character, he bulks up nicely too.

I think the director is a bit of a weirdo though, he posted that shot of him and Holland in that bath tub together among other things.

Gamers made me feel ashamed for liking this, but it was a great way to escape after work going on that fun interactive adventure. Lifted my spirits, I'm glad my wife got it for me.

Starlord looks more like Drake than Holland does

gamers are fags

He'd honestly be a decent choice for the role.

Holland isn’t playing 30+ Drake...

This. He even did a small scale video of literally old ass Drake doing Uncharted stuff. He has the perfect "look".

Old, gigantic nose and fat.
10 years too late

>Tom Holland
I fucking hate when famous actors get roles because they are the hottest shit at the moment, even if that means burying a potential good movie/franchise

Perhaps they're hoping Holland will be bulky, yet still buff, and able to grow a beard, when he finally grows up..

>when he finally grows up..
He is 23, he will forever be a beardlet manlet