Mention seinfeld reference to a zoomer

Mention seinfeld reference to a zoomer

*blank stare*

Attached: 34E1480E-AD65-4915-9929-2458F762CBE3.jpg (1000x1426, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SprscgWorq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remind me again what agegroup encompasses zoomers?

To be fair I don't give a fuck about shit from the 70s.

this thread will get 0 replies, this is a zoomer board. i remember when you could post any seinfeld joke as an OP and you'd have a great thread. not anymore.

I was born in 1999 and I love Seinfeld

Early zoomers (anyone currently 18 - 21) know Seinfeld, at least thanks to memes. Most don't watch it though.

Friends has far more cultural capital to them.

Frasier on the other hand is either totally foreign, thought of as lame boomer shit for wine moms, or outright reviled because Kelsey Grammer is "problematic" (particularly to Real Housewives fans).

im 23, this is pretty accurate. although i never gave a fuck about fraiser because it looks boring

They'll never know what a Chad he was

Attached: Shoshanna.jpg (800x1186, 66K)

i feel the same way about millenials and cheers.

none of you fuckers get it

>Friends has far more cultural capital to them
Is this true? I'm 19, and most people I know who like friends are millennials, not zoomers. Most zoomers prefer It's Always Sunny

Moreso millennials, but plenty of zoomers do. Like tons of high school/college normie girls who watch whatever's popular on Netflix. That and The Office.

>Frasier on the other hand is either totally foreign
And let's keep it that way

>Delores! Hey Delores!

Have you ever interacted with a girl

The Virgin Seinfeld vs The Chad Curb Your Enthusiasm

Attached: 5B75A68C-7416-43C4-AD81-E9BC60EB6FAC.gif (500x418, 957K)

Yes. My gf is probably the biggest It's Always Sunny fan I know

Get off my board zoomer faggot

I'm all for brutally murder every single zoomer alive
If you don't remember 9/11 you're a zoomer

Always Sunny is for alt normies/slightly hipper normies. Friends is for actual bonafide 0 personality normies.

>If you don't remember 9/11 you're a zoomer
This. If you don't remember where you were when it happened you're a zoomer. That's the official definition of zoomer BTW.

Anyone who enjoys It's Always Sunny is a legit retard.

Hey, 97 here, one of my favorite things to do in high school was come home and watch TV, often Seinfeld. I think it's the funniest show of all time.

Why do millennials hate fun?

That show is pure fucking reddit

Frasier is great. but plebs didn't get it then and don't now.

You just don’t understand humor, it’s ok little autist

They literally do blackface on numerous occasions, you’ve never fucking watched the show. It is the opposite of PC, except for maybe this most recent season which has been the worst by far

I tried watching that once, if I remember some faggot takes it in the ass. Tells me everything I need to know about you.

>>> .

Nah, early Sunny was good. It's turned into an overlong mess. But in 2006/2007, there was nothing else on TV like it.

Kill yourself reddit dipshit. Everyone who watches that show is a faux edgy retard that loves shit like cards against humanity and superhero movies. Fuck off my board.

>gets triggered by a gay joke
Goddamn Yea Forums has really changed, kill yourself

wouldn't be like that if it were on netflix, Tbh.

Why jerry decided to go with Hulu, I'll never know. now he has his fucking coffee show on netflix, so what kind of logic was he running then?

This. Also Archer. What an absolute shit show.

But zoomers (1958-1980) were the demographic for Seinfeld!

That's gen-Xers you retarded faggot

my parents are born in 1958 and my oldest brother is born in 1980 are you honestly claiming they are the same generation?

Seinfeld is shit and was never ever funny. Frasier is infinitely superior.

t. born 1992

jery get ipad

hulu is mutch better than netflix right now.

Fuck off with your sweeping generalizations and crawl outside faggot

Go take it up the ass.

Anyone who supports LGBT on here needs to go to tumblr, cry moar about your pronouns somewhere else, you cucked fanny.

DESU the only good shows on Netflix rn are Frasier, the Twilight Zone, and PBS Ken Burns kino

doesn't matter, not as many people use it as netflix.

Shut up zoomers own this grandpa if you are over 21 and still post here you are cringe

Which are you?

Attached: 1562810055976.jpg (1303x1309, 933K)

>Arbitrary age limits
You will be making the same post only slightly different when you're 29. And you will still be a faggot.

Fuck yea! I'm with you man, I like capeshit or action now and then, but it's for kids, and no replacement for an adult, well thought out film.

Anons like you replied to are the cancer eating away at this board.

Sorry. couldn't understand your post over the sound of you getting fucked.

Lmao you’re exactly like Mac is in the show, he hates gays but is a closeted homo until like the 11th season

a millenial is 1986-1995ish.

A zoomer is 1996-2005.

Birthdates of course.

you're legitimately a zoomer faggot and you need to go back to discord.

Oh, really? Your show portrays anyone with mild moral standards as a bigoted caricature of what Sjw culture thinks of conservatives? Big surprise.

Let all take witness, this is our enemy, they'll have us using gender neutral pronouns on our board designed for freedom before long!

>Calls people faggots
>Defends literal faggotry

we don't even get netflix in australia, we have to subscribe to another kike channel called stan

oh look, its retarded.

I legit don't think your brain works. You can't even tell me what you just meant in context of what I said, which means your prefrontal cortex isn't developed enough to make rational thoughts occur. Zoom zoom

>Your show portrays anyone with mild moral standards as a bigoted caricature of what Sjw culture thinks of conservatives
What characters are you even talking about? The joke is that all the characters are awful people. They aren’t even from the south, they’re from fucking PHILLY. The only “conservative” character is Mac because he’s Catholic, literally all of the other characters are atheist and liberal. They even have 2 episodes making fun of both sides of the gun debate. They regularly show “normal” people on the show and the normal people get shit on by the main characters because the main characters are garbage people. It has nothing to do with being conservative

I really like Seinfeld and detest Friends, it's unfunny schlock. Never seen Frasier though.
>t. 19 y/o zoomer

Is Seinfeld an aspie irl?

It's based but upon rewatching it they all seem like faggots

>If you don't remember 9/11 you're a zoomer
what if i've gone out of my way to actively forget 9/11? i had to search it up when you mentioned and it and went "oh, yeah, that thing". i do this because i'm vehemently anti-american.
does that make me a zoomer? i'm 37 years old.

Are you American?

by law, but not by heart

He admitted he was at one point

t. reddit

you wish nigger

Late teens, early 20's.

I had this really specific dream once about an episode of a non-existent sitcom where the plot was that the main characters were shocked that this group of zoomers had never watched Seinfeld so they introduced it to them & as a result they began super obnoxiously nonstop quoting Seinfeld & dressing like the characters and each of them ended up accidentally killing themselves one by one in the process of imitating something they saw on Seinfeld

>Mention Seinfeld reference to a zoomer
>Met with blank stare
>youtube.com/watch?v=SprscgWorq4 plays in the distance

Somewhere between core and late. Surge, Sprite remix, pokemon and yugioh were all part of my childhood.

zoomers are notorious whores. I had a zoomer suck me off like a cell bitch for some coke. He swallowed it all without letting any drop.

>people actually drink coconut water without a massive hangover
I thought that was it's only use.

I don't remember where I was when it happened because it really isn't a very important thing to me, but I do remember that it happened

Fund it

oh, i get your shitty seinfeld refference. believe me. "no soup for you"? hilarious
super funny that your overweight balding ass still thinks some shitfest of a show from god knows when from who fucking cares is still funny let alone relevant in modern society
le epic comedy about nothing
le epic kramer

I feel the same way about Gen X-ers and M*A*S*H* desu.

>not to mention the blacks and the jews

Attached: beth-the-yada-yada-seinfeld.jpg (960x720, 255K)

Seinfeld is shit.

t. 33yo

>IT'S ALL PIPES
>I'M A DISGUSTING HUMAN
>I'M DATING GIRLS WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE WHY AM I ALWAYS ANXIOUS

Never even watched a full episode and this character shits me to tears. Fuck outta heah

I was like 5 at home watching Pokemon, only reason I remember was because it got interupted or my parents changed to the news or something like that.

Thanks a lot for making me miss my show sandniggers and or mom/dad.

Attached: 15246246.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Seinfeld was never funny
>Dude they're all like bad people lmao
Wow how interesting zzzzzz

Zoomer here, tried to watch it but sitcoms are real boring outside of drake and josh, neds declassified, and icarly. I dont see how a bunch of kikes being degenerates in new york talking about who they fucked or how much they drank last night entertaining

the jew said funny thing yay!

Attached: 1306EDF6-2508-4F3B-A3BB-657A44CE9235.png (1600x900, 99K)

>Icrappy
Of course you're a zoomer

Because we, zoomers, don't watch kikefied kike shows about kikes

You can watch shows from before your time.

If your birth year starts with 199, 200 or 201 then you are cancer and your opinions on anything do not matter.

Yeh we do you retard.

Yea Forums is a millennial site gramps. Back to facebook.

why is Yea Forums obsessed with generalizing groups of people
is it an autism thing

Millennial cutoff is '96, ya dope.

Do any zoomers out there really not know about the taboo of the double dip