Female gets Wolverine's agility, strength and regenerative ability (possibly even his longevity)

>Female gets Wolverine's agility, strength and regenerative ability (possibly even his longevity)
>Popclaw gets 1/3 his retractable claws (non-adamantium) and some minor strength w/ negligible heal factor

Talk about losing the Compound V lottery.

Attached: wolverine-lite.jpg (635x761, 87K)

What's with all the shilling for this show here?

It is only a lottery in children and giving it to adults in certain ways. You will get the powerset Female's powers 100% of the time when given Compound V in a certain way and every member of the team will get those same powers.

Nice headcanon

>The comics are headcanon

Marvelmoms on suicide watch

>Ruins compound V
Nothing personnel, kid.

Wolverine's claws aren't adamantium by default so no point in mentioning that it had to be surgically applied.

Second of all every supe in the show has super strength and durability.

>afwm is strong
>wfbm is weak
what did Netflix's "The Boys" mean by this?

>t.DCuck

Translucent isn't particularly strong and he's only more durable when he's invisible.

so what exactly is your point?

I LOVE MY WIFE KAREN!

No, but seriously, I'm glad her career is bouncing back from fucking Suicide Squad. I was expecting her to be voicing cartoons for the rest of her life

Attached: ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.jpg (958x1177, 274K)

What a reddit tier piece of shit show.
How the fuck did the last episode get 9.3 on IMDB? The only good part was when Homelander fried that blonde bitch's face.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
*DUN DUN*
I SAID
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOW-OW-OWN
*DUN*
*DUN*
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN- THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN- THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
*DUNALA DUN DUN*
*DUNALA DUN DUN*
*DUNALA DUN DUN*
*DUNALA DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN*

Attached: 1564141528611.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

Oh my god that plane scene was brutal. It was hard to watch. It was so brutal and hard to watch. Watching it was hard due to the brutalness of it. Yes im a zoomer how did you know?

Thoughts?

Attached: f134c21797068cbdd6999456569e85fd.png (483x415, 202K)

Has she done voice work before?

Wish that were me. Both the dude and getting trips.

Well she's not doing it now

It's fucking based af

Besides a shitty film that doesn't even exist, after SS all that Karen has done is Craig of the Creek and fucking She-Ra.

She's also working on another animated series called Kipo or whatever.

it caters to our demography, what do you expect?
the show is literally called "THE BOYS"

So fucking hot. Also, “bounce back?” Suicide Squad made GotG numbers - *without* China.

>She's also working on another animated series called Kipo or whatever.
I was trying to make a joke cuz she doesn't talk in this show

looks like my ex
but she was more into speed than compound v

holy BASED AS FUCK

Popclaw also gets gayest name ever

OH FUCK SORRY

Might as well have called her Sniktbub.

AW > WW

oh that was Katana? Didn't even notice. I hope i can have her back (my dick in her ass hole) one day.

oddly enough it wasn't even the worse name in her crew, when you consider the fact that she was a literal throw away character

someone help me to understand what's happening in this cover?

Attached: what did they mean by this.jpg (1035x1600, 369K)

it managed not to be terrible which is remarkable in of itself at this point

Who
>filthy pigs
Here?

>newfag who hasn't seen Yea Forums sharing an interest
IT'S THE FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH
EITHER JOIN THE COMMUNITY AND TALK ABOUT IT OR FUCK OFF

baby comed from butthole

it's just a representation of the sexual promiscuity that happens within the super community, I don't believe the situation shown ever actually occurred

angry man is standing
woman is holding a baby and drinking a cocktail

are you impaired?

Damn no wonder they tell you not to drink while pregnant.

Yeah you might get so drunk you let a black man fuck the white fetus out of you and a replace it with nog-seeded embryos.

what's the name of that haircut?

Just ask for the homelander, they'll know what to do.

It's a modified hitler youth cut

what about Mesmer?

>capeshit
>netflixshit
a nope for me

Why did they choose her for popclaw. She is supposed to be hot and maybe sort of washed up but Im not sure she really ever was actually hot.

@119236491
Not one bite this please.

Attached: 1531724883003.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

had a nice butt tho

a true patrician

she hot though

Are you the fast nig?

the fastest

SHE'S GOT MY BACK

Attached: got-my-back.jpg (1636x2416, 570K)

5 pump chump?

Why the FUCK didn't they finish him off? It would have take TWO SECONDS!

A Train was just too evil to feel like a real character
"I ran through a bitch"
-laughs, takes shots

I mean killing the invisible dude shouldnt have been that hard. If he had organs, than simply suffocating him would have worked

All of them are just living gods who see humans as nothing more than cardboard NPCs. Killing a normie woman probably means about as much to them as stepping on a snail. They're just annoyed more than anything that they have to pretend it matters.

>show her name pronounced normally in a memory flashback
>cut back to present and the american can't even pronounce it properly after just hearing it

Attached: 1218364944045.png (645x773, 11K)

Hughie isn't killing anymore.
He literally saves his life TWICE, even when the nigga literally just dies out of nowhere he still tries to resuscitate him

She shouldn't be Japanese anyway, flashbacks clearly show she's jungle asian.

Why didn't Kimiko rip his throat out?

ironic that a voice actor is getting typecast as mute asian chick for live action movies

Nah, that's how it worked in the comics if I remember right. The G-Men would inject it into little kids (that they'd also molest) and sometimes the little kids would get random powers like puking acid and become G-Men, and other times they wouldn't and they'd "disappear." Butch or one of them flat out confirms that's how it works. But if you give it to them when they're a fetus or whatever, you can control it and basically guarantee what powers they get and how strong they are, which is how The Seven are made. Even though that's comic spoilers based on my memory, I'll still spoil it because I'm a good boy.

They made it clear they're not following the comics.

Which is true enough however they are following the comics in certain aspects and how V functions if following the comics in addition to being super roids.

Hell the Female's powers are literally just the same power boost that A-Train gets from shooting up minus his unique speed power (Strength, healing, agility). It is pretty obvious that there is a way to inject V to create generic super humans who have no weird powers but are just generic super humans with strength, speed, durability and healing.

Suicide Squad did pretty well despite being a critical stinker. I don't know how since it was even shittier than BvS which was already pretty garbage but somehow it managed to stumble into success.

>The G-Men
were there any namedrops of the other superhero teams in the show? i dont recall any