I HATE TOONS

I HATE TOONS

Attached: eddie_valiant.jpg (1009x719, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/prx4-erFlPc
youtu.be/sFNgCrGWQAM
youtu.be/kHLktkqjqC8
youtu.be/c5TlH54vwkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was it revealed why Judge Doom killed his brother?

jealous lover

Doom robbed the first bank of Toontown and used the stolen money to fund his original political campaigns through corruption. Eddie's brother dying wasn't personal.

>I HATE COONS

Attached: 1553545705920.png (512x512, 117K)

Eddies brother was TOONED

Best Disney film ever

I SOUNDED JUST

LIKE THIIIIIISSSSS

What’s the toon version of the N-word?

Doodles

Attached: Holly Wood.jpg (1200x805, 218K)

moving picture

>I HATE TOONS

Attached: 1449442794962.jpg (511x663, 43K)

EDDIE VALIANT
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST
Beleleleleele!

I HATE COONS

Holy shit that's nightmare fuel.

I always thought danny devito played this role, anyone else?

I like jerking off to big tits. The bigger the better. 2d, 3d, 4d, it doesn’t matter. I like when they bounce, I like when she bends forward and you can see em hang. I like when she sucks on her own, or gets them sucked on by another chick. Bonus points if they are full of milk. The best part though, is the slow tease and reveal of big titties coming out to play. Nothing better than a nice view of cleavage that gets bigger and bigger as she slowly pulls down on her shirt. Sometimes I dream about being a mountain climber, but instead of climbing a mountain, I’m scaling a huge pair of tits and I make camp at the nipple, because of course I can’t climb the whole thing in one day. Sometimes I dream about being Atlas and holding up the biggest breasts in the universe.

Attached: jessica_rabbit.webm (768x416, 2.97M)

>What’s the toon version of the N-word?

It's the same because in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, when Daffy Duck and Donald Duck are dueling on pianos, after Daffy runs his mouth, I'm 100% certain that Donald says "Done gong scummin nigger I'll get you hdytryriff!!!"!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/prx4-erFlPc

>He hates toons

Attached: 1564345957830.jpg (1108x1343, 136K)

If Roger Rabbit is the perfect example of how to blend 2D and 3D, Cool World is the perfect example of how not to do it.

>toons

Attached: 1564906220921.jpg (1242x1716, 244K)

>If Roger Rabbit is the perfect example of how to blend 2D and 3D, Cool World is the perfect example of how not to do it.

Fritz the Cat is my favorite animated movie but Ralph Bakshi had no business making that movie. I think the studio just wanted to copy WFRR and said "who's well known for producing animation that isn't with Disney or Warner Brothers?!?". Having said that, I remember running through a torrential downpour after school on a Friday to see Cool World because I loved Kim Basinger!!!FACT!!!

I was mostly talking from a technical standpoint. Cool World, however much you may like it, looks like shit and the 2D never blended with the 3D at all. Hell Mary Poppins did a better job 40 some years earlier.

I THINK I TOONSVILLE SUCKS

Attached: Eddie_Valiant_Who_Framed_Roger_Rabbit_Disney.png (1009x719, 729K)

What did Doom look like under the mask? Was he a famous toon?

Imagine not wanting to live in a world with these.

Attached: Hello Nurse.webm (628x468, 2.97M)

I hate goom(ba)s

Many drafts had him as the hunter who killed Bambi's mother.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

>I was mostly talking from a technical standpoint. Cool World, however much you may like it, looks like shit and the 2D never blended with the 3D at all. Hell Mary Poppins did a better job 40 some years earlier.

I understand and you're absolutely correct but I don't like Cool World, just Kim Basinger fapfapfap. Anywho, here's a music video Bakshi Directed for My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (their song called After The Flesh is used in The Crow during the club shootout scene) "Sex on Wheels" from Cool World!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/sFNgCrGWQAM
youtu.be/kHLktkqjqC8

>realize years later that it was all an allegory for nigger crime turning people racist

So assuming you lived next to Toon Town, who would it be?

Attached: e616d7f6e21f81c1e4cb52affc95ea2b.jpg (793x800, 131K)

You mean how it was about white gentrification destroying local culture leads to a horrible homogenized hate filled society?

He should’ve eaten Eddie’s brother and mounted his severed head on a wall, it’d still be less traumatic than dipping that poor shoe.

Attached: shoe gets dipped.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

>man tries to gentrify black neighborhood
>everyone sees him as a villainous white man
>it was actually a poc pretending to be white

One more thing, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult's 1995 album Hit & Run Holiday is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GOAT!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/c5TlH54vwkk

Attached: 61SmLKUf0cL__SY355_.jpg (354x355, 34K)

>Lt. Santino
>played by pasty brit
What did (((Bob))) Zemeckis mean by this?

scribble
Or maybe something that completely devalues them like "inkstain."

It needs to be easier to say, and punchier. I like "sketch". A sketch is a basic, incomplete drawing, and when you say it, it has that hard K sound that lets you really spit it at someone.

Needs to be two syllables

Nah, it's like spook, or wop, or jap, or gook.

Attached: Let me be good to you.webm (720x404, 2.96M)

There was a tie-in comic that revealed he was a Toon actor named Baron Von Rotten that played a lot of villains in makeup like Lon Chaney that decided to become an actual supervillain after some major on-set accident.

>looking for good Jessica art
>mfw

Attached: 1556752815670.png (568x653, 279K)

Very based

>cheese_grater
rip

>hyper anus

Attached: 1550317783851.jpg (240x334, 13K)

Eddie:
>I hate Toons

Jessica Rabbit:
>Hold my G-String.

Attached: sold-sideshow-jessica-rabbit-premium_1_4c1fad4ab2358944fcd81eca5f0fd6f3.jpg (1054x1076, 226K)

Childhood:traumatized

Do I even want to know the difference between scat and hyperscat?

You asked for it.

Attached: 1497234977184.jpg (1010x1378, 232K)

>it was actually a jew pretending to be white
Fixed

I liked him in that movie mermaids with winona ryder when he threatened to bitch smack cher

That nigger freaked me out

the movie is a parady of jewish oil-barrenism! they had the electric railcar- relyable and clean. it was bought out and dimantled to put petrolium cars on the road in larger numbers for profit- only a loon would do that. oceans/lands reckt and they blame white people. electric cart and wind turbine tech is a good 150 year old tech.

Attached: 752ef2579c54bd907b9b01b87915674d.jpg (600x315, 22K)

You think that's funny? You won't think it's funny when I stick that pen up your nose!

Really?
>REMEMBER ME EDDIE? WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER I TALKED JUST LIKE THIIIIIS!

I like when Roger suddenly shows a more threatening side, even if it's brief. Like when he loses his shit at Valiant for suggesting he move on from Jessica, or actually holding Doom at gunpoint threatening to pump him full of lead.

>Dames! What dames!? JESSICA'S THE ONLY ONE FOR ME! YOU'LL SEE! We'll rise above this pickling peccadillo! We're going to be happy again! YOU GOT THAT? HAPPY! CAPITAL H-A-P-P-I!

Attached: 58cb1956-bcbf-4309-bef7-fa550c644ccb_screenshot.jpg (882x480, 21K)

Also the Valiant brothers were cops before becoming private dicks.

Cool World did have a good soundtrack.
Early Moby, too, before he did a jackson and aquired the power to turn anything he touched gay as fuck.

Was Roger a Chad?

Attached: downloadfile-1.gif (498x258, 2.59M)

He just had a great sense of humor and lucked out

>I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk. So he wouldn't get hurt.

Not to real women, but he was alpha as fuck to toon chicks it seemed.

I think Doom calls the weasels' cousins "Painted".

All the toons love a funny bunny. Mickey had to get rid of Oswald for that very reason

>implied cannibalism

Attached: 1F123BFE-4D23-4685-A28A-1713F614749B.png (732x763, 748K)

Pattty cake..... patty cake.....

They explained it in the movie, faggot.
Eddie and his brother were chasing a criminal and he dropped a piano on the 2 of them. Eddie's bro didn't make it.

Only disturbing thing about this list is that My Little Pony and Sonic have the highest numbers!!!FACT!!!

>Hard vote
>Hyperscat
What in the goddamn

Attached: 1555712073960.jpg (400x382, 23K)

it's depressing how if that nurse was in a cartoon today it would be taken off air for being offensive.

>hyperscat

Attached: 1558588500665.png (368x445, 345K)

>hard vore
Includes chewing + digestion
>Hyperscat
Entire rooms being filled with shit

WELL I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE IN 20 YEARS YOU BIG MEANIE
*sniffs*

Attached: 5599966437_245baed7e4_b.jpg (1023x681, 69K)

holli would is way better than jessica rabbit

Finger Prince

No thanks