Ruins you're show

>ruins you're show

Attached: image.jpg (1284x856, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrPgsrfZWOU
youtube.com/watch?v=ForMSK4kVto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The writers ruined his character. It was like he was a completely different person the last 2 seasons.

That's true, he was one of the most annoying characters

show went to shit after season 2

was it revenge for the hangover?

dont the actors get a say in their characters development too?

ed helms is really not bad in very small doses

It was definitely a fuck you to Ed. Then again he should have never been made the boss in the first place.

Not great but there were loads of worse characters, the British lady comes to mind.

>a completely different person
Ryan changed characters like 5x

Attached: cnbvmcsa-720.jpg (720x406, 52K)

That is his character, he's a complete fake.

>elevates your show to kino status

Attached: james-spader-700x525.png (700x525, 548K)

it was revenge for Steve leaving. suits thought that their biggest star would make sense as a main character instead of literally any of the characters people liked. Literally should have just gone with Jim or Dwight. even Stanley would be an interesting, left field pick that still fits within the show. Andy had shit sales and shit social skills, plus his parents were broke by then.. im sorry I have no clue why I care so much abt this

people give S8 alot of shit, but it's miles ahead of 5,6,7, and 9 solely for this character

The only reason to watch after Michael leaves.

>I'm the motherfucking Lizard King

What did Jim mean by this?

Attached: yum yum.jpg (488x650, 31K)

They shouldn’t have changed him so much. He was funniest character in seasons 1-4

true story but I fucked jenna in '98 and it wasn't what you incels think it was

He did?

How was it?

the only reason to discuss the office these days is the trainwreck that is jenna fischer

>The Office US
Already ruined

bags of sand

have sex incel

Hi Jenna

>was it revenge for the hangover?
explain pls

>Ryan somehow went from a temporary worker to an executive in one season
>Gabe was a fucking weirdo and never uttered a single funny line
>Erin was annoying as shit and just downright stupid
>Andy was every more annoying and his actor has 0 charisma
>Pam + Jim romance got stale since they had a seemingly perfect relationship
>Dwight was the only consistently funny character
>Nellie had great tits but no character development

Looking back, this show was never really that good.

He is an inter dimensional extra terrestrial monster while tripping on acid though

nelly. that bitch

The first two seasons are great, when they actually tried to make it seem like a shitty office where you wouldn't want to work. Then the show got too popular for its own good and they had to make everything super appealing.

Showrunners mad they’d have to accomodate Ed’s filming schedule

ed helms was becoming a big star. he had to take time away from season 9 to film one of the hangover movies (hangover 2 I think?), so out of petty revenge at someone else having a strong career the writers performed character assassination (explaining his absence with that fucking boat trip autism and breaking up him/erin)

I don’t think I hate any character as much as Michael and i was angry that he got a happy ending
He was an asshole from start to finish and didn’t deserve to have any kind of love in his life and how the writers thought the coworkers could respect or care about him is beyond me

>we need someone that's somehow the most bland motherfucker in existence but also really annoying
>Ed Helms is in the lobby sir, he's been waiting quit some time.

unironicallyoverabundantly odorous

based

God damn Andy Bernard really did ruin that show.

Michael is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrPgsrfZWOU

Never understood why people disliked this guy so much, I thought he was hilarious

he was only annoying because he was a cuck, the needing everyone's approval just made him kind of sad. it was better when he was the ultra straight man like dwight.

There are a few great moments post-season 3 like the opening with the fire alarm, Kevin with the chili, Holly thinking Kevin is retarded

But, The Office should have ended after season 3. Or, Jim and Pam should have left. Their characters did not need development after season 3 as it was obvious they'd stay together. Everything with them after was so damn boring.

And if nothing else was the sign that it needed to end, Michael leaving should have been the final straw... although, I did love seeing Michael show up for the wedding at the end. That was a nice payoff.

youtube.com/watch?v=ForMSK4kVto
he is the final boss of cringe... maybe warm up watching some furry shit on youtube then try the nard dog
>his stupid shaped head
>faggy prep clothing
>infuriating mannerisms
he's like the perfect douche

Fire alarm scene was great. They were trying to get attention back to the office and this episode came on right after the superbowl on the same channel. Good times. I was chilling at my friends superbowl party. After that episode we played pvp halo 3 on two seperate tvs and ate nachos.

>watching after Michael leaves

pretty much this. In the first couple of seasons everyone didn't really like each other just were co-workers. Then it became "we are family" bs

>video essay
go back to school already

Attached: 12053375_1204420839584785_1117516102_n.jpg (463x454, 25K)

He was fine up until the last 2 seasons. His character was royally fucked over.

B A S E D

>console gaming

Attached: Fat Mom Pam.jpg (500x279, 29K)

Gabe was hilarious because of how fuckig weird and awkward he was. He gave off a robotic serial killer vibe and no one liked him. Absolutely cringe character. Which is funny

Yeah cuz 8 people can play on two computers

>michael went from being universally despised and resented to loved by everyone

Erin I just wanted to bounce her head off a table top.

>Ryan somehow went from a temporary worker to an executive in one season
I never actually realized this, LMAO

I like how it's cannon that Pam has a giant muff.

>spreading the cheeks to make her queef
BASED

God I wanted to fuck Erin everytime she was on screen

Has Ed Helms ever done a film with Melissa McCarthy? I'm looking for something to push me over the edge so I can end my life.

I just saw The Hangover, why does he ALWAYS have to sing?

>having only two computers

Attached: Young Pam.png (1513x892, 1014K)

How would it have been?

Attached: nb4mf0uiS5Y35uE56QF_ZUKelZh-3sDQ3re_qWBz8ZM.jpg (1200x628, 73K)

Actually his family was poor he had no computers

Weird

Jim "growing up" was lame as fuck.

Is the joke just that he's saying "Finger Lakes" a lot?

Why did she expect people from her office to come to her "art show"?

she expected it because a human being in a writing room typed in a word document this exact sentence in the script:
>Pam expected some of her coworkers to attend her art show
That is the answer to your question.

I trust the matter is now settled.

Kind regards,

unironically yes

I thought he was Michael, but just completely lamer. He seemed like he desperately wanted to be liked even though he came off as cocky and a nuisance.

>that episode where the camera guy boots in because the a wearhouse worker started charging her.
boy those last 3-4 seasons were embarrasing.

Odd just odd

Holy fuck that reminds me I rewatched the office several months ago and literally skipped past every single moment of this idea singing or playing an instrument. Also skipped over the stupid dance thing they did at the beginning of one of the episodes. Idiots.

CORNELL UNIVERSITY

More like snorenell

The only one I liked was him playing that sitar

That was the point. Not everybody stays the same their whole life, some people change. He changed, and the other characters acknowledged that he changed

Only because he was the subject of Michael's homosexual tendencies. The show was nothing without Michael.

they thought he could carry the show like Carrell did and it was a huge miscalculation, that's all there is too it

You can't contain him in a role, the role has to be made to be him.

The office is a textbook example of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.
>Micheals is an asshole but now he's not but now he is again
>Micheal quits but goes back
>Ryan goes from temp to boss to loser and back to temp in the span of a season
>Dwight loves Micheal but now he hates but oh wait he still loves him
>Jim is a boss and now he isn't
>Andy goes from douche to a sad pathetic literal cuck that you should feel bad for.
It's such a jarring show to watch now with characters flopping all over the place. Creed is the only consistently good character. How many writers worked on this mess?

He legit saved the show, it would have been dead after Michael Scott left of not for him.
Also watch Boston Legal if you haven't, same actor stars (along with Will Shatner)

To this day I still have no idea if Andy going to anger management was planned from the start of the season or if the writers wanted a completely new character without having to write a backstory and cast for it.

Probably an option to write him out of the show like they did most of the Stanford employees but Helms was popular at the time so it was easy enough to being him back

Anger management plotline happened cause Helms needed time to film Hangover. It simply happened as a mechanism for the writers to leave him out for a bit