What television & film does this "type" like?

what television & film does this "type" like?

Attached: 1565130118215.png (1639x757, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/tv/#catalog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Incel fucking shits

the JUST squad

Is there a name for this?

Where did you find this picture of 4th batallion of white terrorist organization Incel Force?

psuedocels

First from the left on the second row from top is a russian operative aka Harry Ibn Harlam Muhammed.

>i look just like this

I think its time I get contacts and a tan

Attached: 1546999433332.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Highly trained operators of Incel Squad. They frequently take top positions in the Fortnite paramilitary training camp.

What about this type?

Attached: 1564933030967.jpg (1197x525, 128K)

la cretura...

boards.4channel.org/tv/#catalog

>tfw look like nick
does this mean i'm jewish?

what television & film does this "type" like?

Attached: mass shooters - a gallery.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

>contacts or glasses with thicker frames
>tan, use sunblock so you actually tan instead of burn
>get a better haircut for your face shape
>get in better physically shape
It’s that easy to fix yourself if you look like this, and all of them are voluntary choices.

Only three of them were taken out by Delta operators. They are very hard targets, highly trained and dangerous.

>Americans

This is clearly bullshit. I recognise almost all of the white shooters but not even a single one of the black people you listed. You blatantly just took random mugshots of black people and added them to the image.

jesus fuck lmao
if you're white and you're not a literal white supremacist what the fuck is wrong with you you faggot?

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IMAGINE BEING SO BRAINKEKED

Top of the Academi.

To be fair, those black people are only doing shootings because they were backed against society's proverbial wall

wow its almost like when black or brown people go on a killing spree the media doesn't cover it, so you're not aware of it. maybe they have an agenda for doing this? really makes you think...

Nothing wrong with looking like this, only women and faggots care too much about their appearance. If you're not a Chad there's no reason to pretend or try to look "unique".

White knights

ahah

Not everyone knows but glasses are in fact aiming devices, the latest CIA gizmo.

The Colbert show.

Good bait.

"Just friends"

/pol/ but white

General Patton once said that he would prefer a dozen of higly trained incels to an army.

The Office

>If it was true, why didn't I see it on CNN.
LMAO

4+ shot is literally a normal day in chicago

America truly is a mongrel country just like their South American counterparts.

Attached: 1527203335751.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>that one asian dude in the second row
what the fuck was his problem

>wow its almost like when black or brown people go on a killing spree the media doesn't cover it

Exactly, look at all those black CEOs running these media stations and it's obvious they're covering up for their own people! This makes a lot of sense!

Why is leftist spam tolerated?

There was a Muslim media executive who founded a Muslim-oriented TV station. Then he cut off his wife's head.

That's a cool fact and all but it has nothing to do with your conspiracy about the media covering up black crimes being easily debunkable by just looking at who owns each media station. I don't see any black people running them.

Crusius is a total Chad desu

Attached: patrick-crusius-mugshot-1.jpg (696x464, 46K)

Isn't that the wrong mugshot? That guy is clearly hispanic and he doesn't even look like the profile pic of the shooter.

I'm pretty sure he's just a guy with the same name.

>your conspiracy about
What are you talking about?

Nah, thats him. Im a kraut and he sort of looks like my cousin. def german heritage

White guys with glasses

hildawgs

The middle photo is incorrect.

>im smarter than everyone thats why I get bullied

>tfw no mass murderer gf

Marvel
anime, but only edgy anime like Hellsing
Shaymalan
Tarantino
Ricky Gervais

the pyle look tbqh

Attached: pyle.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

If we was white then we'd all know since the media would have been talking about it 24/7. Since he's a minority though, no idea.

You could probably find it out if you were willing to go through local news articles about it.

Tarantino movies are only carried by his connections. Without the great actors like Travolta, Jackson, Banderas, etc they wouldve been complete trash. Gow much of a narcisstic faggot does obe have to be to star in your own movies?