Coraline

If you saw the 2009 movie Coraline before you were 10 years old, what is (or was) your reaction to it?

Attached: othermother.png (2560x1600, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifewire.com/best-3d-tvs-1847765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't see it. Probably never will.

I was 18 when i saw it, I drank a bunch of cough syrup and downloaded it. I thought the mom was hot.

I watched it when I was 8 or 9. I liked it even but a few scenes were off putting, like when Coraline looks around her house at the beginning, it's very dreary and creepy. I thought Coraline was a bitch but qt, mom was a bitch also, and the dad was based and redpilled

I saw it at 12 when it was in theaters and I recently watched it for the second time a few months ago. It's a great movie in every aspect, except I wish it was a little longer. Great visuals, great voice acting, surprisingly relatable when it comes to childhoold loneliness, parents ignoring you etc. and that stuff flew right over my head as a kid. I like it more than the Burton stop action movies people go nuts over.

Oh yeah, and my reaction at 12 was actually a lower opinion than I have of it now. It was really the last kid movie I went out of my way to see so that affected my opinion of it I think. And I really couldn't properly appreciate the aforementioned loneliness or effort in the stop motion.

I was like 16 or 17 and saw it with my GF. Probably still have the tickets stub somewhere. I thought it was pretty cool.

Attached: 1535431773211.jpg (563x843, 215K)

imagine being this much of a shill

I'll watch it right now

It was merely a jest

Attached: 1563567598.7031913_-_ff41975613c8b5e86b3d96d784cdd5e2.jpg (512x512, 12K)

This movie was better than avatar when it came to movie going experiences. The extra 3 dollars was actually worth the 3D gimmick.

Attached: coraline_tunnel.jpg (660x391, 45K)

I want to fuck the other mother

I was 10 and I was scared of the two old ladies's tits I wish I was joking

I completely forgot this released in 3d, and that was even before avatar brought back 3d. I only saw the 2d version in theaters, too bad they don't sell 3d tvs anymore.

They don't? Why not?

Just didn't catch on I think.

It was a total failure as a format.

don't answer his question unless you want a ban lads

Liked it then, one of my favorite movies ever 10 years later
I remember my Mom kind of regretting taking me because she thought it was too creepy (admittedly it certainly wasn’t what I was expecting either but I needed yo liking it a lot anyway)

I looked it up since I got curious.
lifewire.com/best-3d-tvs-1847765
They still make them but they're 7k lol.