Literally just revenge fan fiction for what Manson did to our dindu nuffin good boy (((Polanski)))

>Literally just revenge fan fiction for what Manson did to our dindu nuffin good boy (((Polanski)))

That's unironic cringe from me Quentin.

Plus, is that all Tarantino can write these days? Revenge fanfic?

Attached: once upon a time in hollywood.jpg (618x412, 106K)

>is that all Tarantino can write these days? Revenge fanfic?

hes doing this for years, literally a hack director.

polanski can feed worms til eternity even in ouatih canon. he's kindve a bitch regardless. tate is who i feel for, wish she was saved

can someone explain what kind of scenes he's done about manson?

i haven't seen too many tarantino movies

revenge is just about the best story there is, fag. this movie isn't anything to with vengeance, you're just a bitch and didn't understand shit. pleb filter accurate

That’s all he’s ever done
Every movie is about him getting revenge against something he doesn’t like
>confederates
>nazis
>slaveowners
>drug addicts who wronged hollywood pedophiles
kill bill is literally just someone getting revenge

Polanski was shit talked in the movie. Convenient that you didn't even acknowledge Sharon Tate in your post, OP. Do you think she only mattered in relationship to Polanski?

none, dude. brad visits the manson family squatting at an old ranch, manson isnt present; charles manson visits the cielo drive house and asks sebring/tate if (beach boy) is present, learning that the previous occupant has moved, and leaves.

How is the movie shit talking him when the main character of the movie wants to be in one of his movies as a result of his talent?

Few are able to understand Quentin's Genius.

it acknowledges that he's basically a willing cuck, and then proceeds to show him absent throughout

He's is called a "Polish

Think about how today people try to push polyamory or cuck relationships as a "normal thing", so within that context, I don't see it as making fun of him, especially in the sixties

what did manson do to Polanski?

didnt you just make this thread, verbatim?

It's a movie about getting revenge for Polanski's girl. That's all that matters to Tarantino

But why would Quentin write a scene with Cliff about age of consent in a movie about Polanski? It'd be like a movie that referenced Bill Cosby talking about concsent with women.

This was Tarantino's best and is a clear pleb filter. The movie was stylistic, like Nabokov on film.

>P-p-pleb filter!

I've noticed this has become the cry of the copelet.

Not liking it is one thing, not understanding is another. OP clearly is the latter

>Rewriting history to get revenge for Sharon Tate and also Roman Polanski so he wouldn't end up a pedo

Yeah man totally not what Quentin was getting at

he was caught defending polanski raping that girl.

he feels having a polish insult makes up for it. wow...

prevention isn't revenge and polanski was probably fucking young girls in europe before he was married and would've caught a case for it regardless of widowhood or not. you're incorrect user. you might be too young to give a shit

'caught' dude so many celebrities stood behind polanski. people your parents cared about. google that shit sometime

>and would've caught
He didn't tho.

Yeah there's that famous Oscar clip of people clapping for him

Hollywood is honestly a sick place and this movie doesn't do enough to reflect that.

Having Cliff beat up Bruce Lee... why? Why not Polanski instead for touching a girl on set. That'd have been better.

he didn't get in trouble because he technically did nothing wrong, people were morally distraught and wanted to make him a pariah and it was pretty effective. the girl even came out and said she didn't give a shit later