Kino where the protagonist absolutely mogs the shit out of his rival?

kino where the protagonist absolutely mogs the shit out of his rival?

Attached: 1565149622687.jpg (1044x999, 265K)

me on the left

i like how they intentionally drew the guy on the left to be uglier and bald lol

Where does the term "mogs/mogged" come from?

Sneed

Catch Me If You Can. Leo mogs the shit out of Tom in acting and looks.

Incel forums

Eh I have the rights body, but I’m no chad. Just workout and fix your posture or something.

>working out expands your ribcage

I dunno I just don’t have this problem then so whatever, tough shit

pullovers, 20rep squats, breathing exercises, anything that stresses the cartilage around your sternum, etc

Nothing to do with expanding the ribcage, kiddo. I bet you think you can make your dick bigger by pulling on it.

Chad torso looks like shit unless you're low bodyfat and/or shredded, incel torso looks perfectly fine so long as your posture is decent.

Who else /barrelchest/ master race here? I’m 52 inches.

FUCK I HAVE A BARREL CHEST.

I'M AN INCEL STILL

>objectively wrong
>assumptions
stay small, faggot

Don't listen to this faggot.

----------

Ribcage can expand a bit, specially the cartilagous part. (I don't know exactly the kind of exercises to do it because I never tried).

Same with wrist width and general bone thickness. You can increase it later in life but better start young. Don't listen to faggots that want you to become physically incel so the only way you can get laid would be becoming a cuck.

>objectively wrong

Nope.

>bone thickness is the same as ribcage expansion

A barrel chest is related to breathing issues. Have fun on your oxygen in your 60s.

Does Chad have emphysema? Barrel chest is a medical anomaly.

I'm the opposite, I've a thick back but a weak(er) chest, cause I like to pull pull pull!

Attached: Green Frog.png (1022x1146, 494K)

honestly, +25lbs. is pretty impressive for someone with Apu's physique.

LMAO the original is the opposite fuck incels for changing it

Attached: Science.png (486x600, 55K)

I have been diagnosticated with a degenerative disc disease l5-s1 , my low back hurt me since 1 month how do I fix it bros??

I'm maybe like 1:3. I'm 160 pounds with a 28 inch belt line. I can squeeze through turnstiles if I walk sideways.

alpha Male Of the Group

be on Yea Forums, the bastion of free speech
Laugh at left wing mockery of virgins, call them incels.

be on Yea Forums, the bastion of free speech
Laugh at right wing mockery of virgins, call them basedboys (soiboys)

Jannie:"I'm sorry, I can't let you do that"

>tfw refused to have sex with girls in highschool because my dick is small and I was waiting for it to get bigger

Attached: bowser.jpg (600x750, 84K)

Yea Forums has never had free speech. If you want free speech use fightcade chatrooms or some shit.