Why are they so based? The Boys is the single best TV show out there right now

Why are they so based? The Boys is the single best TV show out there right now.

Attached: C42E7B00-85E4-44E9-B8B9-A59C38353F2D.jpg (436x436, 14K)

Why didn't Yea Forums want more action?

Just joined, thanks Yea Forums! I'm so happy with my Amazon Prime subscription!

Homelander's son is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

Umbrella Academy >>> The Boys

Fact

they cancelled patriot tho

Number Five is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

Same here. Great selection of shows and all the shopping perks really make it awesome.

Easily the dumbest thing I read this week

that's very hard to believe

I just cancelled Netflix for this. Based.

BRING BACK THE TICK

What are all the good things I can say about being an Amazon Prime subscriber? I think a shorter response would come from asking me, what are the bad things––none! Being a Prime subscriber has elevated my day-to-day experience of purchasing the products I need, it has given me a nuanced view (spot-on reviews) of what I want, when I want it. An algorithm, so meticulously programmed, always one step ahead of what my desires. But all of that is beside the point––cue, The Boys. An original comic series by Garth Ennis, fully transformed into one of the best shows I have seen in awhile. Instantly unsubscribed from both Netflix and HBONow after the first two episodes. I instantly knew that this is all the binging I'd need. Homelander is, without a single doubt, THE best written antagonist of the 21st century. Anthony Starr's acting is phenomenal––from charismatic, Marvelesque icon––to an insane psychopath in mere seconds. He is our guy! And what about The Deep? A complete divergence from the original comic, but a fantastic re-interpretation. Can I say based? There are so many elements at play here, so many facets of Prime's vision culminating in perhaps the greatest visual experience I've had in my life. All it took, was subscribing to Amazon Prime.

As a native New Yorker, the sets on that show are so cheap and badly made, that it took away from me enjoying it... From that "times square" shot to those horrible NYC subway stations, that "Comic Con" scene with Billy Zane, to that cheap ass CIA office, it takes away from the show similar to Preacher ironically, since they are both from same producer... It looks like Prime suffers the same problem of cheap budgets for original content that Netflix does...

whomst

Thanks for the recommendation, buying Prime now

amazon shill, you know it's true

How does this manage to have better originals than Kikeflix? Fucking embarassing, considering I only use this for the free shipping

I actually like how I can pause and see all the actors and music in the scene

It took Amazon prime to finally open my eyes about my mistreatment as a Netflix subscriber. Needless to say i realised my mistake and cancelled my Netflix subscription in favour of Amazon Prime. Join me fellow anonymous people. Let's take a step into the future of streaming together!

Get the fuck out with your shit taste

I am too. And for only $9.99 a month it's quite the deal!

Is this pasta
It could be if not yet
I’m in nyc too faggot. Did you want them to film the sidewalks with trash in piles taller than most people stand or the friendly neighborhood crackheads screaming every four seconds? Jesus

Not memeing, I unironically watch stuff on prime way more than Netflix simply because Amazon has HBO’s whole back catalog. That and Justified.

Ironic shilling is still shilling. Stop it.

Prime! Prime! Prime! Yes!

Am I the only one that laughed at the hospital scene? A-train getting less viewers then an invisible man

>watching TV

They also have all the Paramount Friday the 13th movies right now.

amazon doesnt fuck around. bezos based king master.

That's a yikes from me

>one show

LOL

on creepy ugly incels watch tv in the summer

Normies everywhere went crazy over Stranger Things in July, dummy.

>paying subscription fee to internet walmart to consume products and tv shows

Attached: EE8742FC-D260-46F3-9335-7C8790836A80.png (1125x2436, 3.14M)

I unironically got an Amazon Prime subscription after reading all these positive comments. Thanks anons

Yeah but Justified is pure kino and none of the other streaming services have it.

>choose to subscribe to Amazon for the "free" shipping
>it's actually no-extra-charge shipping
>regularly save more than the sub fee on shipping giving the volume of stuff i can get with no-extra-charge shipping
>also get better programming than cuckflix
>fund that lunatic bezos grandiose dreams
sounds like a win to me.

Still not creating an amazon account, go away.

I thought this too until I actually gave it a try for shits and giggles. Now I’m hooked and never looking back at life before Amazon Prime.