I was talking with a friend and he said

I was talking with a friend and he said

>The Sopranos is funnier than any comedy show in history

I couldn’t really dispute it. What do you think?

Attached: 80B6DD5E-08DC-4069-BBF9-BCC0F16309C0.jpg (700x700, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqPibznNJXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he is wrong. But it is very funny at times. But it is also outright bad and not funny a lot of the times too.

nah workaholics is funnier. fuggedaboudit

That was real? I saw that movie I thought it was bullshit

Is this bait? Why do you type like that?

You just revealed your own ignorance

I'm having a hard time thinking of a tv show that is funnier....

Like a homo? Because I want to suck your dick, that’s why. Also the show does get worse by each season running out of steam. It was brilliant at early seasons.

ok faggot

It was a slapstick comedy in the beginning

never understood this meme, only the pre 9/11 seasons were funny. after that it became really dark

Exactly.

I dont think the sopranos is ever trying to be a comedy and or a drama, but more trying to portray life as realistic as possible so naturally there are going to be funny parts

It's both the best comedy and drama at the same time. The reason why it's so funny is because it's not trying to be funny all the time. You are invested because of the drama, to find out what happens next, then Bobby B comes out in a silly hunter outfit and it hits you out of nowhere.

Attached: tony s.gif (288x200, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OqPibznNJXI

Attached: Big_Mouth_Billy_Bass-1-.JPG.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Obviously sunny in Philadelphia is the funniest show. But sopranos is the unintentionally funniest show

example of it being unfunny and outright bad?

Tony was talking to the half black half Jewish kid who said his family worked in Hollywood. Tony responds
>Oh so they were in the Tarzan movies?
Racist jokes are cringeworthy so I had to stop watching right there and take like a 2 hour break before continuing

Look at this dude, fucking zoomers man.

Attached: 1541815260378.png (860x860, 157K)

I thought The Wire was more funny

I like dry humor more than slapstick though.